Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fat Girls?

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a cover for every pot. Somewhere there's a dude banging a retarded chick. All females have the power to get deek.

CrimsonPanther

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
fat girls are not attractive. also, zero-fat girls are not attractive. there are a few in the gym i am frequenting, who are like mini-Schwarzenegger's, with pectoral muscles instead of boobies. NOT attractive. also their veins are showing.
a little fat is needed. just not overweight.

ugly:
http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/ima...the-week-genuine-smile-beautiful-body_asm.jpg
ugly:
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Sd1Obiq4v...yI/-myKAJRmNsw/s1600/taralynnwhalemermaid.jpg

sexy:
http://media.indiatimes.in/media/content/2012/Mar/1_1332898561_1332898570_640x640.jpg

also i don't get this new propaganda / worldwide spam about promoting fat women's sexiness. they all say, "ALL women are beautiful" while they are choosey as heck when picking males.
when women will find fat guys attractive and sexy, i will find fat women attractive and sexy. aka never.

switch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
to each his own, im athletic and usually go for athletic girls. i hate the plain janes that dont have any interesting hobby but watching movies day in , day out.

i want a broad who likes surfing, para gliding , snowboarding ,all the stuff that i like to do. i fvcking hate "couch girls" whose hobby is stalking other faggots on fagbook. it happens that the athletic girls usually have the traits that i like.

ofc i dont like the ones with pecs lol,thats just disgusting, i love my "human pillows" aka D-cups :D i meant someone like a crossfit chick.

pierce_r

Don Juan
Reaction score
So many problems would self-correct if food was much harder to get.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:
Rationalization is a sad thing to behold, BB :(
I always find it amusing when chubby chasers use "big boobs" as their official excuse. Who do they think they're fooling?

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
switch said:
i want a broad who likes surfing, para gliding , snowboarding ,all the stuff that i like to do. i fvcking hate "couch girls" whose hobby is stalking other faggots on fagbook. it happens that the athletic girls usually have the traits that i like.
Surfing, para-gliding and snowboarding do not make girls look like Iggy Pop. Lifting too much weight does. There's difference between being fit and being ripped and girls definitely do NOT benefit from crossing that line.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score