Fat dudes/ugly guys DON'T get attractive women

Belmar2009

Don Juan
Reaction score
MikeBrown30 said:
Just curious Belmar, how would you rate your physical appearance? How often are you with girls/hookup with girls? Yes it's harder for unattractive people, but people who are just overweight have no excuse. I'm trying to help any overweight people get into shape, as I hate seeing people in this state. This isn't the way our bodies were supposed to be. If we were supposed to be carrying all this extra weight, joint problems, heart/liver problems wouldn't exist. This is not the case.
I am 32, 6 feet tall, full head of hair and decent body (I weight 180). I am a little muscular, but can lose 5 lbs in my stomach area.

I go to the gym 6 days week.

I don't date much, but I have hooked up with some hotties and get positive female attention from girls in the 6.5-7.5 range with the occasional 8.

Overweight people piss me off because they don't care what they look like and they are lazy to a degree.

Fat women piss me off even more because they make the "attractive women pool" even smaller and make competition amongst men for the hotties even more competetive.

I DO sometimes see an out of shape guy with a cute/hot girl but it usually the guy is well off financially or he did not look that way when they first started dating.

80% of the time, most soft bodies are walking around with other soft bodied women. Science even states most fat asses are attracted to one another.

LEAGUES DO EXIST MY FELLOW DJ's, WHETHER WE LIKE IT OR NOT!

JEFE

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think every body should try to work out to be more healty but not just to pick some chicks.

If you are fat, short, ugly, etc... then work with what you have, acept your self and improbe your self

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with Kingy, EVERYTHING counts.

Funny you guys brought up the fat women. Just today I saw this overweight girl and I was looking at her and thinking, if you'd just drop that extra weight you'd probably be smoking hot and getting all kinds of attention. It's a shame really.

TakenDirectly

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is very true. Even how tall you stand is a factor, but it's all about really being REALISTIC with yourself. I hate to hear the story about how this one dude got Britney Spear's number saying "anyone can do it if you blah blah blah". Sure as hell even if he did have all that he had, but stood at least a foot shorter, a little pudgier it wouldn't of worked.

You're responsible for yourself though. You gotta go out there and work out, take care of your skin, get a tan, wear nice clothes, etc. It's what it takes, but at least try it. Don't go out there expecting to have Angelina Jolie on your lap, but at least go out there knowing you're doing what you can and you will, at one point, click with someone you want.

Some of the guys that are the exception to the rule (cuz there is ALWAYS at least one) are just lucky in my opinion. If they would of had a cute, tall, handsome, suave guy talk to their girl when THEY were trying to hook up with her she would of never even paid attention to him anymore. It's about timing and situation most of the time.

Soprano

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Belmar2009 said:
I am 32, 6 feet tall, full head of hair and decent body (I weight 180).

Overweight people piss me off because they don't care what they look like and they are lazy to a degree.
im 6'5 350 :rock: can u tell me more about how much i piss u off because i'm lazy?

na im playin

look you should always try to be as healthy as u can, but ppl in this thread are actin like you should stop talkin to girls until you're thin.... come on. im a big dude but i still pull hot girls. i get asked probably twice a week on average what football team i play for lol **** three or four times a week if i go to the club but i still talk to girls like im the prettiest mother****er on earth and i dont let anything hold me back...do i swing and miss a lot? hell yeah...but **** it thats life...u got *****es on here sittin around postin like "am I goodlooking enough?" come on thats girl sh1t.....men are not supposed to think about if they are pretty enough for a girl lol its the other way around

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
kingy said:
EVERYTHING COUNTS

if you aren't attractive then you should make up for it in other areas of your life. Often times girls are open-minded to dating ugly, fat, bald, short men depending on the whole package.

Confidence,
Positivity,
Ambition,
Connection,
Looks,
Body,
Status,
Pre-Selection,
Good Energy
You forgot money and personality.

Women are gonna find out the whole package regardless. You should know that the less of one thing you have the more of everything else you'd better have.

TakenDirectly

Don Juan
Reaction score
Plus, think of it this way:

I've seen guys that are in shape, wearing nice clothes, nice cologne, etc. but THEY HAVE NO PERSONALITY, they don't make other people laugh, don't socialize and they DO NOT GET THE GIRLS. So it's just as someone here already posted ALL THINGS COUNT.

intrextrovert

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fat guys are **** outta luck until they lose weight for the most part, however i see ugly but semi-fit guys with hot chicks pretty often.

Belmar2009

Don Juan
Reaction score
intrextrovert said:
Fat guys are **** outta luck until they lose weight for the most part, however i see ugly but semi-fit guys with hot chicks pretty often.

I personally believe, unless a man has money (e.g. makes atleast 75K a year) and/or has status (e.g. doesn't have money but is a fireman, in a band etc)

HE WILL MOST LIKELY END UP ATTRACTING AND DATING WOMEN OF SIMILIAR ATTRACTIVESS LEVELS (e.g within a 1 point of 1.5 points of each other)

bam bam

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been around the block a couple times. Only thing i've scene with this regard is ugly guys with hot chicks at times. But never do I see fat man with hot chicks. The biker look carry a lot of weight because it's an image that comes with it. I think the biggest problem is people dont know what a 10 is or what a 5 is on a scale of looks. The people here seem to use it like they all have a clear definition. If all of you that have posted on this thread where to pull up pics of ur ideal 10-5 i think there would be a huge disagreement on rankings. I know without a shadow of a doubt that what I consider a 10 is way beyond what you guys consider a 10. The truth of the matter is people where not all equal. This notion of we can achieve anything we want if we put our mind to it is nothing more then bs. Some guys are predisposed with looks and social ability that most guys aren't. This site for the most part teaches people the basic ability to use common sense and to respect your life.

This thread annoyed me actually. Most people like the idea of having lot of woman in their lives but dont actually want that. The truth of the matter is that to have a lot of woman in ur life and pretty once all the time is a **** load of work. It's basically another part time or full time job. Depending how many you want to have on the side and the quality of them.

Woman go after love first in their lives once love fails them slaps them on the back of the head a few times. They get jaded and begin to follow stability and security. A lot of wealthy people can bank on the second one.

Truth of the matter is hot woman want hot men and vice versa. People want whats rare and not typical. Who wants a typical fat guy with a typical good personality? It's way to common to be appealing to attractive woman. They want a good looking guy that they connect on a amazing level. Those that settle for a fat/chubby (have to see this yet) will only do so because their insecure and dont want to be cheated on or abused by a male that's close to their value. The whole fat male thing is just disgusting in it's whole. Lazy bad eating habits cares little about his future well being. Anyone who mentions some people are just fat. You are not welcomed to respond with your brain fart comment. People lack discipline so they make excuses up for it. If your unwilling to workout for a little bit a day, and eat food that's better for you and makes you feel better. You deserve exactly what you get. The big good old DONUT!

Quick situation that happened to me on monday at 10am at the gym. Talking to this older lady friend of mine that's in great shape for a woman in her late 30's. She's telling me how a fat indian guy told her she looked interesting. Her response was "I dont know the guy, i've never scene him before, he's fat, balding and he looks like ****" "Why the hell would I go out with him when I can get guys younger then me" "What goes through peoples heads when they do stuff like that" "Don't they see what's wrong with that" "Hello!!!" I told her she was a snob and should go on a date with him which I got a smack/more flirting for. That's my most recent fat person hitting on attractive woman experience.

Dont be dreamers people. Be realistic and work with what you have. Your parents lied to you so do your friends. Facts speak louder then anything else.

Senor Juan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not good looking but I'm 14 and have hooked up with/felt up two 10's (For my age). My best friend is also 14 and has dated high school seniors and he's butt ****ing ugly. The results speak for themselves. I find that happy, positive people with interesting personalities who laugh a lot look good no matter how physically attractive they are.

E

Energizer

If you want proof that ugly men can get hot babes, take a look at former WWE diva Trish Stratus' husband. He has a face like a bag of spanners and is out of shape.

Hell, I have been bedded and been with some HB 9's and on a scale of 1-10, I'm about a 5.5. It's all about how you present yourself and communicate with women. Work on it. I did and thanks to this forum I am reaping the awards from solid advice.

Masked_angel

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is so sad, so many guys with limiting beliefs... no wonder why they never grow.. Real average frustrated chumps… pathetic.

First of there is No truth.. by that I mean it’s all about the eye of the beholder.

I believe genetics looks doesn't matter OF COURSE you have to look your best, not for impressing girls, you approval seeking wimp. You look your best because you have a high value of yourself. Note: When you think highly of yourself you become more attractive. Because people will think, “what is it about this guy, so confident? ”.

So mediocrity males, because I will not call you men. DO NOT mix up good looking and sexy looking. It is NOT the same thing. Damn guys, you really have a lack of experience, seriously, haven't you guys heard of the term ”ugly-sexy"?

Even if you are ugly, but can have an eye contact, a fantastic body language (Test this: look at yourself in the mirror, take your shoulders back, not so that it looks like you have been stabbed with a knife in your back but just a little so you chest comes up. Thereafter tilt your head back so that your eyes comes down. Check Mark 4.28), take care of your skin, haircut, body and suddenly you become attractive. (For external improvement, I recommend the book handsome factor by Mark Belmont)
Either way I have noticed the uglier the girl the more looks are important and a hotter girl less looks are important. I have been called ugly by many ugly girls but attractive by very attractive girls.

People who post threads and nag lika a little girl saying "buhuuu looks matter uhh, you can't get a girl.." "buhhuu girls want this" "Buhuuuu", seriously don't have anything better going in their lifes.

By the way, so WHAT IF looks were everything. WHAT IF only good looking guys got all the good looking girls. WHAT IF, all ugly guys died alone. Would you accept that, and eat pizza? Or would you approach 1000 of HB 10 and be the first ugly guy getting hot girl?

Best Regards
Masked_angel

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Come to think of it, I do know this fat, ugly dude, and he's banged a number of women who were pretty good looking. But they were all as loose and sleazy as they could be, and they were just one night stands.

Duffdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Masked_angel said:
This is so sad, so many guys with limiting beliefs... no wonder why they never grow.. Real average frustrated chumps… pathetic.

First of there is No truth.. by that I mean it’s all about the eye of the beholder.

I believe genetics looks doesn't matter OF COURSE you have to look your best, not for impressing girls, you approval seeking wimp. You look your best because you have a high value of yourself. Note: When you think highly of yourself you become more attractive. Because people will think, “what is it about this guy, so confident? ”.

So mediocrity males, because I will not call you men. DO NOT mix up good looking and sexy looking. It is NOT the same thing. Damn guys, you really have a lack of experience, seriously, haven't you guys heard of the term ”ugly-sexy"?

Even if you are ugly, but can have an eye contact, a fantastic body language (Test this: look at yourself in the mirror, take your shoulders back, not so that it looks like you have been stabbed with a knife in your back but just a little so you chest comes up. Thereafter tilt your head back so that your eyes comes down. Check Mark 4.28), take care of your skin, haircut, body and suddenly you become attractive. (For external improvement, I recommend the book handsome factor by Mark Belmont)
Either way I have noticed the uglier the girl the more looks are important and a hotter girl less looks are important. I have been called ugly by many ugly girls but attractive by very attractive girls.

People who post threads and nag lika a little girl saying "buhuuu looks matter uhh, you can't get a girl.." "buhhuu girls want this" "Buhuuuu", seriously don't have anything better going in their lifes.

By the way, so WHAT IF looks were everything. WHAT IF only good looking guys got all the good looking girls. WHAT IF, all ugly guys died alone. Would you accept that, and eat pizza? Or would you approach 1000 of HB 10 and be the first ugly guy getting hot girl?

Best Regards
Masked_angel

This is all garbage. In your last paragraph, you cite what really happens in the world. The fact is, hot girls only want exceptional people. They do not want average men at any time. This means YOU! If you want a hot girl, you had better figure out a way to be exceptional. You have three choices: Either you become famous, become rich or become very attractive. If you choose to do none of those, then you MUST be content with below average females. The only time that women want an average guy is when they become un-hot or become used (kids).

I have figured out the true essence of being a "pickup artist": The goal is not to figure out how to defraud females into liking you, the goal is to BE in the 10% of men that 90% of women swoon over. If you are not capable of doing this, then you really should just give up hope of ever bagging a hottie.

Or, you could live your life in denial and be one of the men who gets cheated on or is unhappy.

Those are your options.

Good day.

Masked_angel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Duffdog said:
This is all garbage. In your last paragraph, you cite what really happens in the world. The fact is, hot girls only want exceptional people. They do not want average men at any time. This means YOU!
By saying its all garbage your making the statement that:

- Looks is the only thing that matters

- There is no such thing as ugly-sexy

- That you should try to chase and try to impress girls.

- That an ugly guy should give up.

- That people should continue nagging about their life.

Now I'm just being jackass, using your words against you.

Either way by reading your post my friend I definitely agree with you. You should become exceptional and work on becoming more attractive. You must have misunderstood my post, I’m not implying you should be average, indeed I believe in aiming high! Work on your conversational skill, work on your body, become more dominant stop playing games, educate yourself stop being desperate. Make goals!

The thing I’m trying to say is that you should never let your own looks give you reasons to give up.

Best Regards
Masked_angel

Duffdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Masked_angel said:
By saying its all garbage your making the statement that:

- Looks is the only thing that matters
one of the three possible things that can matter

- There is no such thing as ugly-sexy
I never believe this anyways

- That you should try to chase and try to impress girls.
No, you should BE impressive to begin with, not try. If you have to try, you don't have anything they wanted anyways

- That an ugly guy should give up.
He should definitely give up trying to get a 10--getting a 4 is perfectly possible.

- That people should continue nagging about their life.
Uh--what? I hate people crying about how the world is unfair. News flash-- it IS unfair and you are not special, now shut up and deal with it.

Now I'm just being jackass, using your words against you.
The former is correct, the latter is not possible

Either way by reading your post my friend I definitely agree with you. You should become exceptional and work on becoming more attractive. You must have misunderstood my post, I’m not implying you should be average, indeed I believe in aiming high! Work on your conversational skill, work on your body, become more dominant stop playing games, educate yourself stop being desperate. Make goals!

The thing I’m trying to say is that you should never let your own looks give you reasons to give up.
Curious. Have you ever thought of saying this to a female? It won't work because a females "looks" define her possibilities with regards to life. No looks= no storybook life = get a state job and a bunch of cats and die alone. For males there are similar consequences, but mostly it relates to sitting around jacking off until you get tired and die alone. In my opinion, if a male looks absolutely disastrous, he should stop trying to hit on females, improve himself and then try it again. One wonders why people continue to persist in delusion when there are very clear warning signs which tell them what they are doing is wrong.
Best Regards
Masked_angel

word yo

bam bam

Don Juan
Reaction score
duff dog is the only one on this thread that seems to have any idea of what's going on.. the rest of you i can put money are it are a bunch of day dreams that just write up about these big ideas but when it comes to practice fall far from the garbage your writing about. Proof is what I seek here not fantasy and dreamers. It's nice to have dreams but theres not need to send people down the wrong path and give them false hopes. Be realistic with what you have and what you put into yourself. People like reciprocals of themselves or slightly better.