Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fasting problem

HB_Hunter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys , Due to The Moslem's Tradition and Religion in Ramadan , One should be fasting from the sunrise to the sunset and thus destroying my routine of going to the gym at 6 then eating every 3 hours etc....

What im now capable of doing is eating , eating and eating as much as possible after returning from the gym till the sunrise .

What do you guys suggest so as i can complete my routine as Ramadan lasts for 3o days and i can't stop working out or doing my plan for a month .

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sleep on days and be awake on the nights. go to gym later, at 8 or something.

HB_Hunter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lifeforce
Sleep on days and be awake on the nights. go to gym later, at 8 or something.
This is the perfect solution I believe but if I for example went to the gym at 10 then ate as much as possible till the sunrise of the other day...wouldn't i be hungry in the morning or at the afternoon especially that I used to eat every 3 hrs ???

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably, but if you sleep during the day then you will not notice. Eat alot of cottage cheese (like 500 g) before you go to sleep in the morning and then be awake a couple of hours before you sleep. Then goto sleep and have your parents or someone wake you up when the sun goes down. Thus you should be able to go 10 hours without food. (including 8 hours of sleep)

HB_Hunter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lifeforce
Probably, but if you sleep during the day then you will not notice. Eat alot of cottage cheese (like 500 g) before you go to sleep in the morning and then be awake a couple of hours before you sleep. Then goto sleep and have your parents or someone wake you up when the sun goes down. Thus you should be able to go 10 hours without food. (including 8 hours of sleep)
Well , I went yesterday to the Gym and worked-out my shoulders and Triceps . It was great and then i ate afterwards like 2 large sandwitches of roasted-chicken . I then drank like half a litre of skimmed milk and alot of water . I must say that now I ain't hungry at all .

Nice repply LifeForce , But if i did this , there won't be any room for any attendance in Univerity or studying lol

Reaction score
hey HB. I am muslim too, although I don't practice anymore...but I used to play competitve ice hockey while fasting...never hurt me. Hakeem Olajuwon used to play while fasting and leave the court to eat his meal....I don't think you have to much to worry about, but then again I am not a doctor....

ps
is your family strict?

hcaz074

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont know the rules of the religion, but couldnt you just have protein shakes during the day?