Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fasion and club game!?

jiza101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey,
Im interested in how people dress mainly guys over in America, and how you game women in clubs..
http://www.onelove.com.au/pics2005/onelove_pix_050910/index.htm

Thats some pics from a club here in Melbourne, and that is the basic fasion, is it so peacocked in the US as well ?? I have never felt comfortable wearing all these ****ing head bands and ****, do you think your game would be effected with just a shirt and jeans, not all these ****ing aviators, pink ripped t-shirts and wack shoes etc.. What is everyones thoughts on the issue ?

Considering most of my game will revolve around clubs like this, and i am slowly learning to dance. BTW any movies i can watch to learn to dance, other than "Save the last dance"... Most of these clubs also play only house and electro....

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jiza101
Hey,
Im interested in how people dress mainly guys over in America, and how you game women in clubs..
http://www.onelove.com.au/pics2005/onelove_pix_050910/index.htm

Thats some pics from a club here in Melbourne, and that is the basic fasion, is it so peacocked in the US as well ?? I have never felt comfortable wearing all these ****ing head bands and ****, do you think your game would be effected with just a shirt and jeans, not all these ****ing aviators, pink ripped t-shirts and wack shoes etc.. What is everyones thoughts on the issue ?

Considering most of my game will revolve around clubs like this, and i am slowly learning to dance. BTW any movies i can watch to learn to dance, other than "Save the last dance"... Most of these clubs also play only house and electro....
I live in melbourne, i've never even heard of that club. admittedly I keep it local 90% of the time.

but it looks awesome..

peacocking? hell no.

http://www.onelove.com.au/pics2005/onelove_pix_050910/image/ross_albee_hack_976.jpg

check out that guy.
a plain as hell red nike t-shirt. and he is with a f*cking stunner!

jiza101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Fasion and club game!?

Originally posted by jiza101
Where do you go ? You heard of Prince yer ?? :confused:
Prince of Wales?

I keep it pretty local most of the time (SE suburbs.)

when i venture into the city it tends to be places like twista/marque.

I'm surprised I haven't heard of OneLove. it looks like alot of fun, and i'll be checking it out very soon. thats for sure.

jiza101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: Fasion and club game!?

Originally posted by quest
Prince of Wales?

I keep it pretty local most of the time (SE suburbs.)

when i venture into the city it tends to be places like twista/marque.

I'm surprised I haven't heard of OneLove. it looks like alot of fun, and i'll be checking it out very soon. thats for sure.
ahah twista has SO many sluts :crackup: Yer Prince = Prince of Wales, thats where onelove is held. Whats Marque like ?? Do you do much actual sarging at any of these places :confused:

Cheatz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You're from the SE burbs? I went to Blitz on saturday (in berwick) and i was amazed with the quality of chicks you'd find at a local place. It wasn't as great as going to the city clubs, but if you cbf going far this place is your best bet.

I have still yet to get into princes, no matter what time we go there we never can get in. Different excuses from the bouncers but i know it's cause we need to have some chicks with us.

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yea twista is full of sl*ts :)
its great.

city clubs I have mixed results.

Some nights its easy to pick up. but other nights, i'll get roped into the dancing in a circle of my friends because we don't know anyone else...
so if i approach 'the vulchers' as i call them swoop in and ruin the approach. I do my best work solo.

therefor, i have best results at local clubs because 'the vulchers' will get in a conversation with someone we know, i'll dart off to the toilet and meet some women along the way.

cheatz, blitz has got a nice standard of girls. you're not wrong.

i reckon the best standard, non city, is 21st century in frankston.

but blitz isn't far behind.

TheRelic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll vouch for oneLove, the talent is just crazy, great music, colourful place (which can be a good or a bad thing....)

Enjoyed Lotus bar also, older crowd.

OneLove can be a prick to get into in a big group. But if you're with a girl, can't go wrong.

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TheRelic
I'll vouch for oneLove, the talent is just crazy, great music, colourful place (which can be a good or a bad thing....)

Enjoyed Lotus bar also, older crowd.

OneLove can be a prick to get into in a big group. But if you're with a girl, can't go wrong.
its on st.kilda road right?

which is nepean highway?

i'm VERY interested in checking it out..

2-4 aussie guys well dressed turning up at an early hour. whats our chances of getting in?

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a heads up if you're from Australia and going abroad. Australia is as backward as it can get when it comes to fashion. Sh!t that were fashionable in Norway before I moved here (1.5 years ago) are 'in' now here in Australia. So if you're going abroad, I would suggest that you hold off buying fashionable clothes until you get there.

TheRelic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by quest
its on st.kilda road right?

which is nepean highway?

i'm VERY interested in checking it out..

2-4 aussie guys well dressed turning up at an early hour. whats our chances of getting in?
Yeah man it's on the corner of Acland St and Fitzroy st, which runs into St Kilda rd at the end (which itself, turns into Nepean Hwy).

Fitzroy street changes into The Esplanade towards St Kilda. So if you know where the Espy is, it's on the same stretch.

2-4 Aussie guys? Based only on my experiences (a lowly 3 or so), not too good. Edit - early hour, meaing before 10, you probably won't have a problem, have a yap to security etc.

Even groups of just girls in front of us have been turned back, given every BS excuse under the sun (they were by no means unattractive, either).

So I guess the law of averages comes into play, you may not have any trouble at all. Regardless i'd just hook up with some girls in the queue, nuthin worse than being turned back and standing out in the cold wondering why the f*ck others are being let in!

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys been to the edgey? -mentone hotel on a wednesday night.

awesome standard of girls there. being that its a pretty rich area and a girls school near by, theres plenty and they look nice and classy :)