Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fashion Section of Forum?

Fly By Night

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do we still not have a fashion section of the forum?

I was talking to a group of girls who seemed very "materialistic" (wearing expensive clothing/jewelry) and they were saying that they dress that way because they want the world to know how high they carry themselves and they are not low quality. Now whether they are high quality or not, they PERCEIVE guys who dress dorky, daft, tacky, and trashy as that because what else do they have to perceive you by?

I think a fashion section will be great for a lot of members who need help getting their foot in the door. I'm not the kind of guy to wear dress shirts and blazers everyday, but I still make sure I look on point with my outfits:

Here's an example of an outfit I'd wear.

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm taking an educated guess by saying that the girls would most likely be talking about a guy wearing a dress shirt, etc. That outfit won't make you stand out. There are a lot of confused hippies out there. If you want to impress, you need to stand out. Try wearing an elegant, tailored if possible, dress shirt, throw a vest/blazer on top, and make your tie combines with your dress shirt. DS + vest or DS + blazer. It all depends on the look you want. Don't forget to use a pocket square as well if you go for the suit/blazer and tie. The tie clip is also important. Dress pants are a must. Try looking for a grey, dark, brown color. This is obviously depending on your outfit. Dress shoes to top it off. Oh, and cufflinks are a nice touch too.