Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Family Pressure

Demodulate

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am seeing a younger girl, her parents are definite 1%'s..

she was raised right though.. money isn't an issue, she has had to work for the stuff she has, although she has always had some help.. very much like my background.. my family isn't as wealthy as her's but are high net worth..

things are new between us and I gave her a very thoughtful 100$ gift for christmas before she went home to visit the family.. she was super happy and eager to show the parents, but on her return she is acting differently, denied sex (she was sick), etc..

her family grilled her on the meaning of the gift I guess, and I can feel a definite emotional distancing now. I asked her what she told her parents about the gift, and she basically told them I was just a "good friend"..

so I gave what I thought was a nice gift, she was thrilled, showed family, and they started asking questions. now she is acting differently..

what to do? I feel the gift my have triggered an avalanche of questions from the family that she wasn't ready to answer, and I didn't pass the qualification round.. now I feel some definite distancing on her part, less communication, havent had sex since before xmas

before xmas we had sexy time pretty much every time we hung out.. not sure if she was ego stroking but she admitted I was the best lover she has had. we have great chemistry in bed.. pretty much always give her the big o unless its a quickie... I really enjoy her in bed, some of the best sex I have had in awhile..

I definitely like her, and that seems to be the trap.. I find myself wanting to to stuff for her, I may have showed to much beta by giving her the gift..

what are my options?

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Demodulate said:
I am seeing a younger girl, her parents are definite 1%'s..

she was raised right though.. money isn't an issue, she has had to work for the stuff she has, although she has always had some help.. very much like my background.. my family isn't as wealthy as her's but are high net worth..

things are new between us and I gave her a very thoughtful 100$ gift for christmas before she went home to visit the family.. she was super happy and eager to show the parents, but on her return she is acting differently, denied sex (she was sick), etc..

her family grilled her on the meaning of the gift I guess, and I can feel a definite emotional distancing now. I asked her what she told her parents about the gift, and she basically told them I was just a "good friend"..o
what are my options?
brother i feel your pain. lol more than you know.

The girl that originally brought me to this site, in a nutshell, this was the eact problem i had with her. we had chemistry, she thought i was very good looking, even though i was aFCing it up to the max it wasn't my AFCism that shut the door on us, it was that her parents were well off, and thought with their background and her i hit the jackpot looks, that she could do better than myself. I would be lying if i said that wasn't some of the motivation to make something of myself.

Really it was more of the mother than the father which is funny beucase it was the father who was actually the one that made them well off, the mother was in immigrant from Columbia.

Anyway this is my take on it, and from my experience, women from well off families are for guys like me, they aren't worth it. Because well while I am well off and I have made something of myself i'm black and even if a woman's family isn't racist, they want to see if she can hold out for better and beucase the girl's life style is tied to the family there really isn't much she can do rather she likes it or not. My oneities lived with her parents, drove a car they bought her, and didn't work for a long time and was 100% depdnant on her parents for income. what hte parents wanted her to do, the parents got her to do, and that was that.

You aren't the type of man that for whatever the reason may be the parents think she should be spending the rest of her life with so they are going to **** block. nothing you can do about it. My wife's family has a little bit of money, enough to where she has a trust fund setup and gets a monthy check, but my wife is fiercely independent and moved out the country to get away from her parents when she got out of college. She listens to her parents, but if she wants something bad enough, like me lol, the parents are either going to get in line or get out. When we found out she was pregnant that's pretty much how she laid it out to me.. i want them to be apart of our lives but if they dont' want to they can kick rocks.

your girl isn't going to do anything that is going to rock the boat. i wish i could tell you otherwise but i can't. i wish there was some game i coudl tell you to run but there isn't. the girl who i was talking about earlier whose family didn't want me to date their daughter, ironically enough once she got her first real job and got her own place she made an extremely hard move at me.

in other words it's your ego telling you it's something you did. it isn't. it's the parents. just let this one go.