Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Falling Mad Hard for this Girl. Need Some Guidence

Landon7

Reaction score
So, I've met my first 10/10 on my scale (This is extremely rare for me, the next top is like a 8.5... My standards are ridiculous). She's probably a good 7 on a look scale, but her personality is just flawless. She's athletic and intelligent.. just wow; she's amazing. I currently get that "Best feeling ever" when I see she texts me.

Now, the bad part. I'm a sophomore (17 years old) and she's a senior (18). She goes to a different school nearby and currently has a boyfriend. So this is going to be a challenge for me. I've already been told by her friend that I'm a lot cuter than he is so I guess I may have a good chance. I currently work with her (This is how I met her) at a restaurant where we have plenty of time to chat. I've definitely have displayed value to her. (Sports, I've told her how I dropped really pretty girls for being over the top slutty, and she caught me walking with a pretty decent girl). She has not mentioned anything about her boyfriend yet, or any relation to any guy whatsoever. We've had discussions about it but she hasn't mentioned anything.

I've been pretty enthusiastic in my texts, same for her. I've made her laugh a lot but I've never escalated to any hit on or flirts. I don't want to risk a loss. What should I do? What are some funny things I can say to her like some negs or jokes?

And most importantly: How can I destroy her boyfriend out of the picture?

Need some serious help here bros! This is the real deal; my God given chance.

Landon7

Reaction score
Thread was double posted somehow. Please respond to the other one and have the admins delete this one. Thanks.

Blistex

Don Juan
Reaction score
Landon7 said:
How can I destroy her boyfriend out of the picture?
Personally, I'd advise against any course of action that revolves around kicking her boyfriend out the door as that can have serious consequences for you. If this girl wants to be with you, she has to voluntarily leave her boyfriend. Otherwise you might get a butt-kicking from her boyfriend....not worth fighting some guy just for a girl.

Which brings me to my other, I'm noticing from your post that you've placed this girl on an extremely high pedestal. A girl can tell when you are making her feel really special and that can in most cases be a major turn off. Treat her as you would treat any other girl. Be yourself.

Landon7

Reaction score
Blistex said:
Personally, I'd advise against any course of action that revolves around kicking her boyfriend out the door as that can have serious consequences for you. If this girl wants to be with you, she has to voluntarily leave her boyfriend. Otherwise you might get a butt-kicking from her boyfriend....not worth fighting some guy just for a girl.

Which brings me to my other, I'm noticing from your post that you've placed this girl on an extremely high pedestal. A girl can tell when you are making her feel really special and that can in most cases be a major turn off. Treat her as you would treat any other girl. Be yourself.
No worries there mate. I don't treat her any different than any other girl. Just in my mind I'm thinking see's the one.

Dedication

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
**** man if i had the magic advice that would land this girl in your lap would give it to you.

**** that piece of **** boyfriend this is about you getting your 10/10. You're already talking to her so thats a good thing, i hope that she is not your first, you are relaxed around her and you've been physical. You don't need to worry about her mentioning her boyfriend too much, when she does its a good sign that she sees you as a sexual threath. In this case thats a good thing.

Most will come in and talk about morals or that you can't land your personal 10/10 but those are faggots because you are 17 Y/O. **** those rules. Its time for you to learn and the best way to learn is for you to go at it!

Keep us up to date, i hope you put your **** in. Or maybe double team her with her current BF. Just don't cross swords because thats gay :/

Amo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You can go for her, but keep in mind that any girl who is likely to leave her beau for you will be likely to leave you when the next guy comes along.

Better course: put her way on the backburner and date some other chicks.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to touch her, and sooner or later invite her out one on one, and then kiss her during that date. At any stage of this she may mention she has a boyfriend. This means she's uncomfortable. Handle that and proceed confidently. You WILL have to ask her out eventually, don't take too long to do it.