Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Falling in love with a girl

sijas

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just got back from a week of camp and during that week I met girl that I liked. I'm kinda shy and socially awkward so it took me 3 days to get the balls to talk to her, so when she was sitting alone I approached and started a conversation. The more I talked, the more I liked her. She was pretty hot (hotter than all the other girls) but I liked her personality too. She wasn't as loud or crazy as the other chicks. After talking with her for 2 days, I finally took the plunge and kissed her (I used what my brother taught me, I took her away from all the kids and just kissed her). She reacted by smiling a bit but saying that we won't see each other again, which is probably true because we live about 2 hours away. I think I kinda annoyed her a bit because I have a habit of always looking at the girl I like and looking away once she caught my eye a lot of times throughout the day =/ And now that I'm back home I already miss her and it hasn't even been a day. How can I not be so emotional? And should I have fvcked her before I left (I'm gonna be a freshman)? I want to be able to not have too strong of a bond with a girl and move things faster and bang her (sorry if that sounds weird I'm not very good at writing).

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not love, it's more like neediness. Scarcity. If you have a lot of food and lose some, you won't miss it; but if you have none and get some, you'll long for it. Stop thinking about her, but actively resist it either. Talk to more girls and go out more. Smile.

Good job on the kiss and approach.

Nick1886

Don Juan
Reaction score
kissing girls on camp is pretty normal. I know exactly what you're feeling though because I had exactly the same thing, we talked on facebook for months after and I was just a dumb 15 year old so I didn't know it was in vain. When I saw her again it was just awkward. Best thing is to say oh well and move on

Last edited:

The Keem

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry bro but i gotta say this:

NorwegianDJ said:
It's not love, it's more like neediness.
Like Norwegian said you probably just wanted to fvck her, because she was the "hottest" AND you were getting along. though it could be true that you fell in love with her, I used to think that i was in love when i was horny xD.
Don't regret it, you probably should have... but would she?
keep up the ec bro its easier than you might think :)

apocolipto

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Norwegian,when would you say someone knows their inlove?
Serious Q btw.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
apocolipto said:
Serious Q btw.
I don't know. I've only experienced a need, however strong it might've been.

sijas

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nick1886 said:
kissing girls on camp is pretty normal. I know exactly what you're feeling though because I had exactly the same thing, we talked on facebook for months after and I was just a dumb 15 year old so I didn't know it was in vain. When I saw her again it was just awkward. Best thing is to say oh well and move on
she told me to add her on fb but she ignored my friend request, is that because she doesnt like me or just wants to forget about me?

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NorwegianDJ said:
Serious Q btw.
I don't know. I've only experienced a need, however strong it might've been.
Agreed. I was in a 16 month relationship (probably longer if you count times we were hooking up but not dating) and despite all the talk of loving each other, looking back I can see it all came to neediness. That's not a bad thing though. Mutually needy relationships can be very fun and fulfilling. Still, recognize it for what it is and you will be much better off.

To OP, you kissed her once and that was the entire relationship? Then no, you should not have tried to have sex with her.
It sounds like she wanted to let you down easy, but wasn't interested at all.

Great job going for the kiss! As you kiss more girls, you'll learn to read body language to judge a girl's interest level better.

sijas

Don Juan
Reaction score
well she just accepted my friend request. should i stay in touch with her or just forget about her? i might be seeing her next year at camp again.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Forget her. Start a journal and take this year to become awesome with girls. By the time you see her again, she'll be amazed by how much you've changed.

apocolipto

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
And by getting better with girls,you have to have hobbies.Sitting around doing nothing will lead to a life just chasing girls,which you won't get coz you will be boring.
Get interests and hobbies,and then start focusing on gals.