Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fall BC

Al Moh.

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hola DJs!

After a two and a half months break from sosuave, I'm finally back. A lot has changed in my life, I moved to a new city, live on my own now, started university, picked up several new hobbies etc.

All this DJ-stuff has helped me a lot. Moving to a new place is the best chance you get to make big changes in your life in a short time. I've talked to more strangers and made more new friends in one month than I did the two years before. My life is now more filled with new activities, including a business competition where several teams set up a business for 6 weeks and try to make as much money as possible with their idea.

So what is left to do? Of course, I still have to get through the Bootcamp!

So who is with me here? 13 weeks of fun gentlemen! I'd like to start as soon as possible. Since every week is supposed to go from thursday morning to wednesday evening, we'll start next thursday (5th of november).

Please use this thread to sign in. Sign up will be closed on thursday evening (European time), and no, I will not let more people join after the BC has begun. In the last Bootcamps I hosted I got under the impression that I spend more time organizing the member lists on this board than actually going out and doing my homework. So, no late sign up this time.

So let's improve our skills and have fun!

lugsy211

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in.

Never done this before, I found this site when I was a teen but only just rediscovered it recently.

Just to quickly introduce myself, I'm a university (college) student in England so may be on the same time as you Al Moh?

I enjoy going to the gym, pool - keeping fit. Playing guitar and reading history books. I spend most of my time studying medicine, it is taking over my life.
I've always had moderate success with women, but never with the hottest girls, and specifically never with girls I've 'tried' to pull- maybe because I come on far too strongly. I suffer from a grass is always greener on the other side mindset- very very bad.

Al Moh.

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm glad you're with me lugsy211. Sure, studying can take a lot of time, yet one thing I noticed was, that when I had lots and lots of time to do the BC (summer break for example) I didn't get that much done. Lazyness was taking over! :mad:

But when I had a lot to do and not much time between different tasks and places I had to go, it was much easier to approach people.

So having lot's of things to do in life will make it easier to complete the BC.

Al Moh.

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah so we'll start tomorrow morning. Anyone still wants to join in?

I think there is no need to start a new thread. So lugsy, do you know where all the reading material is and what the excersises for the first week are? If not, I'll post them.

Energy25

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in! I do not however, know where the reading material and exercises are posted...Anyways, I am a fairly shy guy but EXTREMELY shy around the girls I REALLY LIKE. There was this one girl I liked at school for a good 5 years and never did anything about it. Unreal! I need to change, and I need to change now! I'm 19 years old.

Reaction score
My life is now more filled with new activities, including a business competition where several teams set up a business for 6 weeks and try to make as much money as possible with their idea.
That gets you off the coach and going, but it's profitable to remember that in order to create a business you often need to think it through and think long-term. Cool project nonetheless. How did it go? :yes:

IamMe

Don Juan
Reaction score
count me in.
uh.....well im 18...a senior in high school living in The USA. Im not really bad with the ladies at the moment but i just recently made an account on this website. I would say im average or maybe even a little bit above average looking ^.^. My biggest problem would prolly have to be approach anxiety so i figure if i do this bootcamp i should be semi-cured, cuz ill have to do it =].

Al Moh.

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
First week

Welcome everyone,

good to see there are some more with us. I hope we all get through this whole thing, so let's all write lot's of reports on our excercises, so we can be encouraged by successes and learn out of the failures of others. Tipps from other DJs who are not in the BC are wellcome as well.

Sign-up is closed!

Participants:

lugsy211
HolyG
Energy25
IamMe
Al Moh.

Everyone should write AT LEAST one report per week.

As for the reading:

The Bootcamp is here: http://www.jbspencer.com/djb/Downloads/djbc.pdf

Start by reading the whole introduction by MOTU, it's a good overview and great encourgagement to actually stick through the whole BC.

Then, of course, you have to read Week1. There are several articles. The music picks are very good too to get you into the right mood. After that, there are the exercises. The exercises for the first week will be (I'm just copying from the book):

1) 2 Hours of establishing eye contact with strangers
2) Saying "Hi" to 50 strangers (you may also use any other greeting )

There is much more information for each exercise in the pdf-file.

So let's go! :)

lugsy211

Don Juan
Reaction score
Awesome, already getting started here. Note that we are all of the same age range so we're going to have much in common. Got a date tonight at the fireworks for November 5th. Very excited! Already started back into my cardio regime, starting weights tomorrow.

Just one small question- are we going to post our reports to this thread at the end of each week?

Al Moh.

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
For the first week we'll use this thread, I'll create a new one for each following week.

Al Moh.

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, first day is over for me.

I did EC throughout the day, I'll keep it up the whole week. I realized that looking everyone in the eyes really gives you a surge of confidence even though most people look away quickly or don't even lock eyes with you at all.

I also did 5 Hellos. I noticed that it is really easy to say hello to older people, say, 40 and above. I'Ve done so many times on the BCs before. So now I'll focus und people my age group and there are plenty (30k) at my university.

So much for my day.

56andre

Don Juan
Reaction score
Al Moh. said:
including a business competition where several teams set up a business for 6 weeks and try to make as much money as possible with their idea.
Hey, if it would be possible I would like some more info on this.

Sounds awesome!!!

PM me if that’s better

Al Moh.

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm done.

There is not much to say about this pretty basic exercise. Well, it's still kind of strange to greet strangers on the street without following up with a conversation (and I didn't have time for 50 convos ;) )

The eye contact is no problem and a great way to convey confidence and actually become a little more confident.

As for the business competition, we are going to produce special folders especially for students. They have a futuristic folding technique so you can more into them than you can see from the outside, kind of like a magic enlargement trick.
Right now we are building several prototyes, trying to enhance our producting techniques (better quality, less time).

lugsy211

Don Juan
Reaction score
So, its been a busy week, I've made a conscious effort to interact with strangers throughout rather than within a couple of hours or during a specific outing.

Its true, you can convey confidence from the very start, simply by looking into peoples eyes. Its a very basic and primal human connection to make. What is it about our society now when people actually look at the ground as they pass you on the street or at work? I never really appreciated this before. In the past we lived in communities where everyone greeted everyone, yet now its strange, and we feel increasingly isolated.

Also note that the older people are the more they will interact and have a conversation. From checkout girls to strangers on the street, I had an interesting conversation with a retired neighbour who used to be in the Navy, he had a lot of stories to tell, I guess if it wasn't for this BC I wouldn't have got to know him.

Still not much luck with the ladies... I guess it will come in time.

HolyG

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Halfway done!! I'll try to finish up today! 25 His left

Al Moh.

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Went to this seminar this weekend, so I had at least 30 convos. Still, I'll try to do more in my everyday life.