Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

fake laughing....do you do it?

AcknowledgeDaRep

Don Juan
Reaction score
If someone makes a joke, do you feel the obligation to throw in a fake chuckle? I often do, but it feels fake and approval seeking. Particularly if a girl makes a joke with you, do you fake laugh if it's not funny? Quite often I'll just smirk, but sometimes the girl wants that "fake laugh" and feels uncomfortable if you don't give it to her.

What do you guys think?

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As c&f, yes.

"Any more veeeery, veeeery funny joke?"

CrizzleGA

Don Juan
Reaction score
if they are telling a joke it is either funny/stupid/complicated... if its funny ill laugh, if its stupid I look at the person who told it like wtf... and if its to complicated that I cant understand it, it is more than likely a stupid joke... I am not a dumbass

lordson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah i do it, but i try to make it sound as real as possible

can always tell though, by how thier face goes straight back into netural after 2 seconds

[o_0]

Banned
Reaction score
i never laugh

[o_0]

Banned
Reaction score
bullmoose - in my official threa i posted some joke for you, before the LTR subject. i hope you will enjoy tips and find them usefull. pzz mate

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some people hate fake laughing. It seems sort of rude if you show absolutely NO HUMOR to a joke. I like to add to the topic, just so there won't be that odd silence.
random example

She: "Doesn't that guy with the mohawk look like a rooster? Hahaha!" (Obviously not funny)
Me: That's a very mean thing to say about roosters. (She starts cracking up)

Notice in the example you're not laughing at the joke but you're still being fun. And you don't have to be an ass and say "Not funny!"

john_1234

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
fake chuckles have to go. i realized i had a habit of doing this and it makes you look dorky when you give courtesy chuckles. all you have to do is give a sly grin and that'll suffice. look at all the alpha male/cool characters in the movies. they never give courtesy chuckles.

fender85

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by john_1234
fake chuckles have to go. i realized i had a habit of doing this and it makes you look dorky when you give courtesy chuckles. all you have to do is give a sly grin and that'll suffice. look at all the alpha male/cool characters in the movies. they never give courtesy chuckles.
Oh damn, why did you have to say this? Watch the next "article" on the SS homepage be . . . "Does John Wayne give courtesy chuckles?"