Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

fake ID's?

idkmybffjill

Reaction score
What do you guys do about this? I'm at a large university, where a lot of people I know (especially attractive girls) have fake ID's to go to bars and stuff. Unfortunately, I don't know anyone that looks like me (I'm 6'2, 230lbs, half white, half Indian.....rare to find a person my size/build of my race haha).

Should I just wait till I'm 21?? I'm still 19 and a junior in college (I'll turn 20 in two months)....it'll be fall of my senior year before I turn 21.

Do you trust any of the websites where you pay like $100 and they say they'll make one for you?

I wanna hear everyone here's thoughts. Thanks.

GoodButNotGreat

Don Juan
Reaction score
nobody that looks like you? start checking your friend's friends facebook, or w/e find ppl who ur friends know..offer them like 100 bux to report their id lost to the state dept..they'll pay like 25 for a new one and net profit 75...most would b down, i helped a friend get one thats of my friend..just ask around man

Jon55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How is this a tip?

Moreover, what does this have anything to do with being a man or getting in a girls pants? Bars are the last place you should be looking for quality girls.

Homewerk

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jon55 said:
How is this a tip?

Moreover, what does this have anything to do with being a man or getting in a girls pants? Bars are the last place you should be looking for quality girls.

So where do you suggest he should go? At his situation?

idkmybffjill

Reaction score
Jon55 said:
How is this a tip?

I realize it isn't the ideal place, but it's still a good way to socialize. I'm still not too comfortable with paying for/buying a fake ID. But what alternatives do you suggest?

Berlex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Teen drinking, is very bad. Yo, I got a fake I.D. though, yeah!

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I suggest you don't do it. It is a felony if you get caught doing it. Plus, a true DJ don't engage in things like this. A rule is a rule, wait till you're 21 and party the night-off on that birthday.

GoodButNotGreat

Don Juan
Reaction score
idkmybffjill said:
I realize it isn't the ideal place, but it's still a good way to socialize. I'm still not too comfortable with paying for/buying a fake ID. But what alternatives do you suggest?
if your not comfortable why are u asking the question? dont waste our time