Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Failed to act on HB leaning on me at the bar

Bushmaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sitting at a crowded bar texting...three very attractive women came in, two sit down at a table. The third, wedges herself to my left leaning on me hard while ordering, like she could fall into my lap.

I kept texting. Im wondering if this is a slam dunk sign of interest, at the very least I think I must have had a comfortable vibe.

I approached their group later and was pretty much dismissed...thinking because I didnt act earlier.

Renegade357

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She leaned on you but did she actually look at you? Eye contact?

You may have been able to make a good joke about how close she was when she was on you to get her attention.

Other than that I don't see any signs that she was interested in you. I mean she was trying to get drinks for her pals. Normally they'd give you a look and smile to make it obvious that they want you to talk to them.

You'll be alright. Next time make a joke, gauge her eye contact, smile, body language then go for the kill if you get the green light.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You didn't feel something instinctively I bet, that's why you didn't make a move. Sometimes they are so out of it, so dumb, that they just see it as getting a beer, and nothing more. When you follow up, they get pissed.

"What, just because I sat on some guy's lap and grinded into him while I ordered a beer means he has to come harass us while it's girls' night out!?? Guys are such aʂʂholes! Ugh!"

LOL

You need multiple signs of approach-ability. This way you don't set yourself up for failure. Even then there's a risk, but it is more reduced and the odds are better for you. Or hey, if you don't feel it, that's fine too. Stop thinking that you have to hit on every female that comes within 200 feet of you.