Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

failed kiss close. what now?

BongDuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went to a girls house and we chilled for a bit. we ate, played Wii, watched tv, got a lot of laughing/kino going and she seemed pretty comfortable.

I decided I would try a mystery method kiss close. I looked at her and said " let's play a game!" she agreed and i began to explain the rules
1) No repeating questions
2) no boring bs questions. get your skeletons out of your closet
3) you go first!

We talked and ended up breaking a the rules, but the point is that Eventually i built up enough courage to ask her the question we've all been waiting for. " would you like to kiss me?" Then she looked at me and said " uhmm.. maybe?"
I got closer and held her hand. i moved my arm around her and looked at her in the eyes and said " well let's find out"

unfortunately, she kinda stared off into space, most likely thinking about what she said. she was also kinda slouching, but thats no excuse for what i am about to tell you what i did.. Even more unfortunate, instead of going straight for the kiss,
i looked her and kinda chucked while saying " you look like a dead fish"

she then looked at me and said " well i dont want another Fvck buddy."* she considers anyone who shes not dating, but kisses a fvck buddy. shes still a virgin* i responded by saying " well remember, i dont have a problem committing" ( she asked this during the game)
She said " well uhmm.. i dont want to say no and make things all awkward" and i immediately replied " well i didn't say you could. you just looked like you had something on your mind."She then said " well how about we wait?" and i looked at her and said " I understand" and slowly began to back off.

My question is what now? When will i know when is the right time to kiss now that ive used the kiss test?

Ice882

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You haven't used the kiss test. You haven't kissed. That's a super rough situation that's gonna be difficult to completely smooth over with any sort of speed.

Masked_angel

Don Juan
Reaction score
HAHA so funny

Evzone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Frankly I have never understood that line "Would you like to kiss me", which I think Mystery came up with. I guess it works for him, but it just sounds so unnatural and strange. I have never asked something like that; it just happens when things are going right.

Perseus

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think Mystery Method would work better on women then on girls. By the way, that dead fish comment really derailed the whole effort. You should've just done the deed.

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I learned the hard way that stuff like the Mystery method isn't for normal people. Check the 'super tips' thread in my sig. Maybe it'll be an eye opener for you.

Joe Stud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sit back a bit. be less available, and talk less. recover from this. If it doesnt work, at least you will have had some experience. if you are with her again, be cool... alpha. bust balls too. shes inexperienced. wars have been won after losing bigger first battles than you just did. always be a winner... be confident. relax. smile a lot too. take her slowly

escaleraroyal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used that line before and never worked.

I hugged her in the living room.
me: do you want me to kiss you?
she: NO...
i backed off.

arutha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BongDuy said:
We talked and ended up breaking a the rules, but the point is that Eventually i built up enough courage to ask her the question we've all been waiting for. " would you like to kiss me?" Then she looked at me and said " uhmm.. maybe?"
I got closer and held her hand. i moved my arm around her and looked at her in the eyes and said " well let's find out"

unfortunately, she kinda stared off into space, most likely thinking about what she said. she was also kinda slouching, but thats no excuse for what i am about to tell you what i did.. Even more unfortunate, instead of going straight for the kiss,
i looked her and kinda chucked while saying " you look like a dead fish"

she then looked at me and said " well i dont want another Fvck buddy."* she considers anyone who shes not dating, but kisses a fvck buddy. shes still a virgin* i responded by saying " well remember, i dont have a problem committing" ( she asked this during the game)
She said " well uhmm.. i dont want to say no and make things all awkward" and i immediately replied " well i didn't say you could. you just looked like you had something on your mind."She then said " well how about we wait?" and i looked at her and said " I understand" and slowly began to back off.
Hmm not the best thing, but I'm not so sure the fish thing was such a bad idea. Its just you kinda mixed up what you wanted to do. If you were going to tease her about her resistance, you should have backed off as you said it and said it playfully, then busted her for ruining the mood. As it happened, by saying it and staying holding her close, she knew that you still wanted it and it just made things really awkward.

Of course the better alternative was to go for it without saying anything, but you live and learn. She sounds pretty immature and stupid if she is referring to you as 'another' f-buddy when shes still a virgin.

Lexington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just wait a while and build up the attraction/kino and this time GO FOR IT. Don't ask for her approval. Just look her in the eye and move in. See how she reacts. I'd say give it 2 more tries max. If she rejects you 3 times, it's time to move on.

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you were in the LJBF frame. She was kinda horny so she said maybe.. but you kill it with the delay...

cut the witty creative crap. keep your frame dominant.

black-n-white911

Don Juan
Reaction score
**** that talking about it, she will get logical with ur ass. if you kiss her, even if she a friend and only semi likes you, she will kiss back...
then you can sort things out later

Skydiver43127

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"well i dont want another Fvck buddy"
shes still a virgin
Aren't these mutually exclusive? I mean last I checked you have to have sex with someone in order to have a F buddy.

Don't beat yourself up too hard. Virgins are tough in any kind of situation. Last week I had an even more awkward situation with one, even though I did everything by the book. Looking back, my main mistake was not getting her drunk. :)

thecurtainfalls

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
black-n-white911 said:
**** that talking about it, she will get logical with ur ass. if you kiss her, even if she a friend and only semi likes you, she will kiss back...
then you can sort things out later
Short, sweet, and absolutely correct.

Don't give her or any girl a chance to think about what she's about to do. Maybe that sounds a little more cynical than I mean it, but you should streamline the process as much as possible.

As guys we always try to use logic in situations like this, and it's just not the way girls' minds work. They want to feel swept away. And then, like black-n-white said, even if she just tolerates the kiss and you figure it out later, you make things a hell of a lot less awkward than pausing and comparing her to sashimi.