Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FACT: All the girls that were pretty in high school are no longer pretty anymore

TheLoner

Don Juan
Reaction score
All the girls that I went to high school with are no longer pretty.

In high school I had crushes on many of them.

Now that I check their facebook, I am glad I did not get with them because they have all been hit with an ugly stick.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i was just saying the same thing to someone else the other day....it's amazing really...western women just age very poorly, especially in the US with all the fast food and addiction to tanning beds or tanning in general......girls who i used to dream of being with are now no better than HB 6 or 6.5s...amazing and they all get fat too early and what not.....only one chick i went to school with who is still remotely attractive...

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

A country full of white knight faggot men

open all night taco bells

and a media that promotes fatties

why the fvck is anyone surprised that biatches become lumbering fatties by age 24?

SageNinja

Banned
Reaction score
But there are many more who were simply average in high school but are now quite hot

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
one night i was feeling pretty down about things, and i went over to my friends house, and to make me feel better he opened up his laptop and signed on to facebook and proceeded to show me all the fat disgusting chicks we went to highschool with and all the guys from back in the day who are all fat now with kids and trapped in fcked up relationships with ugly chicks, it really put things in perspective and made me feel a hell of a lot better about myself, i spend my time lifting weights, working, practicing martial arts, and enjoying high quality marijuana, i have nothing to be sad about

TheStig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheLoner said:
All the girls that I went to high school with are no longer pretty.

In high school I had crushes on many of them.

Now that I check their facebook, I am glad I did not get with them because they have all been hit with an ugly stick.
First post I've seen from you that makes sense :yes:

Blackmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Google Shelly Bo Talley and come back and discuss.

Hydrak

Don Juan
Reaction score
Blackmm said:
Google Shelly Bo Talley and come back and discuss.
And this "girl" just turned 56:
http://seaandbescene.com/wp-content/uploads/shannon-tweed1.jpg

Your point being? Plastic surgery, good genes, good diet, workout and makeup helps absurdly much.

I concur with the trolling OP, many girls gets lazy after high school. It's probably because they are constantly told by the media and their friends how they should be themselves and be happy with who they are. Then they sit in the couch on a cold sunday, stuffing themselves with icecream while watching Oprah.

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People change with age, some for the better, some for worse. I look different, and my whole personality has made a 180 degree turn. Your looks and your character have a mutual influence upon each other.

Zerro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SageNinja said:
But there are many more who were simply average in high school but are now quite hot
True, I've seen some who were barely average in high school that turned into stunners down the line.