Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Facing REALITY. LOOKS, REALITY, and its BETTER to chase SEVENS

sux2bu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Aramas
When she got bored of it and fell asleep on my shoulder he looked at me like a dog that had been kicked. It didn't do much for my respect of my fellow men.

Man O' Man! If that'd been me? I would have said this to that tool: "Not only did you just waist ONE HOUR of your life trying to hook-up with a girl that's out of your league, your bored her to the point of falling asleep! Oh, and I get to sleep with her everynight.." :D

Reaction score
Originally posted by jakethasnake
I think a lot of people here thin they have it all figured out. :D :rolleyes:
Amen :D

Imbrondir

Don Juan
Reaction score
My older sister has all her life had loads of men throwing themselves at her (WHY DO AFC HAS TO CONFESS TO HER YOUNGER BROTHER???). She's easilly a 9 or more. Is she not as good person as 6-8 girls I know of? I might be subjective, but to her family and friends, she's the nicest girl on the planet.

On the other hand, I've gotten the opportunity to watch her ***** shield go up like a lightning from the clear sky, when some drunk dude attempted to pick her up. I think this is where the myth comes from.

Btw, I find it very interesting about those celebreties listed up earlier, with not-so-good-looking wifes. Makes me think.

Oh... and, have any of you noticed your attraction for a chick going up or down in some occasions? I remember speaking to a 9 once, then 10 mins later, in my eyes, she became a 7. The oposite is more rare, but has occured.

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont even have to read your post to comment on this. Title says it all

Its Easier to chase sevens. However your settling for less by not chasing what you really want. Your choice though

Sting

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The 34th Law of Power seems to address Blayde's point:

34. Be Royal In Your Own Fashion: Act Like A King To Be Treated Like One.
The way you carry yourself will often determine how you are treated: In the long-run, appearing vulgar or common will make people disrespect you. For a king respects himself and inspires the same sentiment in others. By acting regally and confident of your powers, you make yourself seem destined to wear a crown.

There is, however, the obvious caveat that in order to act like a king, and therefore be treated like one, you have to show that you are the king through your actions, not your words. Thus, the 6th and 28th Laws of Power come into play:

6. Court Attention At All Costs.
Everything is judged by appearance; what is unseen counts for nothing. Never let yourself get lost in the crowd, then, or buried in oblivion. Be conspicuous, at all cost. Make yourself a magnet of attention by appearing larger, more colorful, more mysterious than the bland and timid masses.

28. Enter Action With Boldness
If you are unsure of a course of action, do not attempt it. Your doubts and hesitations will infect your execution. Timidity is dangerous: Better to enter with boldness. Any mistakes you commit through audacity are easily corrected with more audacity. Everyone admires the bold; no one honors the timid.

Da-OnlyX

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know that it is unintended but this post offended me big time.

Originally posted by blayde

SO I CONCLUDE:
1. Why do average guys want to chase only HOTTIES? What is deficient in their character/ego that they cant date someone who looks more ore less like they do? And be proud of that?
Sh!t, why should i not chase after hotties? Because i ain't good looking enough? Fuk outta here

2. WHY CHASE the top ten percent? WHy set yourself up for rejection.....
You gotta be fukin kidding me...

So you telling me that i shouldn't go after the best because i would set myself for rejection? *Grins*

There's a reason why this site says to go out there and get rejected as often as possible (for a limited time only). Use the search Tool and you'll know why.....

3. Why not accept the fact that youre not going to land a model, and that its BEST IF YOU DONT ANYWAY. Its too complicated, too much work, and unrealistic.
Too complicated, too much work? Probably true, i can buy that.

Unrealistic????

Please elaborate on this one....

4. If youre asking HER not to base decisions on looks, then why dont you do the same?

5. Admit that SEVENS, SIXES and FIVES are better PEOPLE than tens. Thats a fact. They work harder. Are less self centered.

6. SO instead of using this forum as some sort of "cheat test" on how to beat the odds, why not be a man and admit your limitations?
4. I'll give to ya, but its true. Females will always judge us by looks first. However, that doesn't mean that Average Joe should at least try.

5. Now you're being prejudice here. Sure some tens are self-centered, but so are a ****load of 6,7, and 5s for that matter.

6. So i shouldn't try and push my limits a bit farther? I should just stay in my comfort zone till i die, when deep down, i know i can do way better??

I understand what you're tryin to say, i respect your opinion--which is hard to do nowadays--but, to me your post is saying--especially to easily misguided newbs-- that just because i am not a 7 o higher in the looks scale that i should not even try to go after 10. I know that personality counts but i despise anything that somehow limits myself, including this "tip". O well, your choice...

U don't want the 9s n 10s?

Aite...more for me in the future :D

Craig Reeves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blayde, your view is extremely superficial. You're basically saying that because a woman happens to be beautiful, she MUST be a horrible person, and so stuck up that she will only date rich guys...

Why do average guys want to chase only HOTTIES? What is deficient in their character/ego that they cant date someone who looks more ore less like they do? And be proud of that?
Looks aren't everything. I've crushed on 7's, 8's, 9's, and 10's and I've enjoyed every one of those types. There's crappy 7's, 8's, 9's, and 10's. But there's also very good ones of each type. The point is, is that looks aren't always the only reason why a guy would be attracted to a particular woman.

WHY CHASE the top ten percent? WHy set yourself up for rejection.....
First of all, most of us do not just restrict ourselves to "just 10's". But we date who we are attracted to. Period. If she happens to be a 10, oh well. If she happens to be a 7, oh well. I've been attracted to both types. Secondly, you said "why set yourself up for rejection" as if ALL 9's and 10's have super high standards. You're being superficial, because you're basically saying that just because a woman happens to be beautiful, then she MUST not want an average guy. I have found that a woman's difficulty to be picked up has absolutely NOTHING to do with her looks. Period.

Why not accept the fact that youre not going to land a model, and that its BEST IF YOU DONT ANYWAY. Its too complicated, too much work, and unrealistic.
There you go again. Assuming that ALL models have high standards and would never go out with an average guy. Not all models are rich, nor famous, or even pretty.

If youre asking HER not to base decisions on looks, then why dont you do the same?
Looks are sometimes overrated. Looks only affects initial interest, not necessarily romantic interest. Not to mention a 10 is not going to look in the mirror and say, "Hey, I'm a 10, so I'm going to turn my attraction on only for male exotic dancers." Attraction doesn't work like that, it's not a choice. Women do not choose who they are attracted to, or even physically attracted to based off of their own looks. That doesn't even make sense.

Admit that SEVENS, SIXES and FIVES are better PEOPLE than tens. Thats a fact. They work harder. Are less self centered.
Now this is just blatently superficial. You're basically stereotyping beautiful women and saying that they're ALL more stuck-up, self centered, and lazy than 5's, 6's, and 7's. So the uglier the better? That's just as bad as saying that 8's, 9's, and 10's are better people than uglier women. It's the same thing.

LOOKS AREN'T EVERYTHING. Stop being so shallow, and see a woman for what's on the inside instead of just some stereotype. There's some stuck up 7 or lower's out there, believe me....I've run into them.

6. SO instead of using this forum as some sort of "cheat test" on how to beat the odds, why not be a man and admit your limitations?

JustDoItAlways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay this post probably went a little too far. Of course, guys should be trying to hook-up with girls that turn him on and if that's the 9.0s etc., just go for it.

But I'll give you a little tip that is basically guaranteed to get you laid with the 9.0s and above (at least for the 24 to 30 year old age group that I go after.)

When they ask you the question that all 9.0s eventually ask (that for some reason, 8.0's and lower do not ask) ...

... "do you know a good stockbroker you could hook me up with."

Always have, in real life, a ready-made answer such as ...

... "Well, I doubt my broker would take you, but he has a junior that he has been training for several years. I could give you his number if you want. I could give you some tips as well if you like."

Guaranteed lay.

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This guy has obviously only dated 2 or 3 "10's" and is basing his opinion on these girls. Much to learn, I am guessing you are still very young? I am too but I can say that I have a LOT of experience.

10's most of the time are much higher work because they can get many other guys if need be. However if they love a guy, it will be all the same no matter if they are ugly or not! Most of them have just as much personality. And it is possible for average guys to get hot girls yes, but as much as this debate is put forward, and as much reasons or excuses people give on these forums, it is FAR EASIER for a "hot" guy to pick up a "hot chick". Although if you are slightly below average or average, you can make yourself look slightly above average, thus you will do much better with the ladies.

StockTrader

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why go for hot girls?

Why not!! I like the challenge. To go from a nerdy guy in highschool who couldn't get anything resembling a female to getting a 8 or 9 in college, that's a great confidence booster. I have yet to met a 10 that was a really cool girl. When their personality turns me off, forget it.

Look at the bigger picture in all of this. Society, the media and the entire culture has brainwashed guys into believing that all hot girls only go for guys with looks or money. You see it on TV shows, you hear it in songs. To go against that view, to prove them wrong, that's an accomplishment in itself. To simply do something other people may think is impossible.

This isn't the only reason I go after 8's and 9's. Believe it or not, there are 8's and 9's out there who are smart, with great personalities. They are rare. In my experience, they aren't the club going, party girls. They are mature, more cultured, more career focused, smart and usually funny. Picture the club girl with the tight clothes and b1tchy attitude vs the MBA student at USC or at Anderson at UCLA. It's a different world entirely.

Smart, sexy and cultured girls. I'm in love with them! :)

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You seem to think that UCLA and USC are meccas for intellectualism. :D LOLOL!! Sorry, I know that sounded mean, but I had to say it. Very funny stuff.

Reaction score
Anything less than the best you can get is unacceptable

Why set the bar at "7" and wind up with a "5"? I say go for the "10". If you fail you mayl come close, or at least know you gave it your best shot. Why limit yourself?