Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Facial Hair

(Sic)KNot

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just wanna know your thoughts about facial hair, i was thinking of growing a goatee, but i don't know, i'm thinking seriously about it. Are you guys in favour of a clean shaved face or a face with some facial hair??

Thanks

tx_xp

Don Juan
Reaction score
depends on the person. Try this on for size, don't shave for a few days. Try that look and see how it goes.

stormwriter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The majority of women don't like facial hair, so if you want to appeal to the MAJORITY of women, then don't grow one. I've had one for almost ten years now. haha. I shave it, and the girl i'm with always says, "whoa, grow that back ASAP!"

What' ive done lately is clean shaved everything else, and with one of those small razors that you buzz the side of your head with, you buzz the goatee down as small as possible. It looks like you still have one, but its really light.

Kodiac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have one, but i trim it really short...

Had 2 really hotties approach me, with no EFFORT whatsoever on my part, so it can't really turn the ladies off that much :D

Although, i don't know how it effects kissing hehe

sAxyguy83

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I dunno, I never got the chix at all till I grew my beard (it's kind of wierd, like a goatee on either side of a clean-shaven strip on my chin). But it really does depend on the person. If you want to look older like baby-faced me wanted to, grow facial hair. For those of you guys with some guts, grow unusual facial hair, and use it as a conversation topic (you wouldn't believe how many ppl ask me "So do you actually shave the middle?"). If a girl comes up to you out of the blue and asks, even better, but don't count on it.

Howie Farkes

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by tx_xp
depends on the person. Try this on for size, don't shave for a few days. Try that look and see how it goes.
Yeah, my girl loves a three-day-growth. Says it's very "manly" - specially when I rub my face over her titties...

vdk

Don Juan
Reaction score
Totally agree with Howie. The three day growth looks sort of clean, makes you look older (im baby faced) and pair it with faded jeans and a fitting t-shirt and your set.

crackhead

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, it goes both ways man. Some chicks don't like scruff, some girls love it. I do what stormwriter said for the most part

snatchdaddy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is what I have found to be true about the facial hair issue.

The important word is "CHANGE".

Last autumn I had been clean shaven for years and I decided to grow my beard back.When I did I got alot of compliments from a wide range of chicks. Then when the compliments started to die down I waited a week or two and shaved it off into (don't laugh) mutton chops. I did it just to see the reaction I would get. Alot of women really liked it, but then some didn't. So I shaved that off to just a plain goatee. Again, I got alot of compliments. After those compliments started dying down I shaved my head but kept the goatee. (I have a fairly nicely shaped head but not everyone can get away with that). But again, alot of compliments from women who liked that look. After the hair grew back I shaved the goatee off so that I was back to the same look I started with. Again, I was getting compliments about the clean shaven look that I had not gotten before I started this routine and only had the clean shaven look.

The lesson I learned from this is that it is not so important if you are clean shaven or not as long as you are well groomed. What you may want to try though is something different. It makes you stand out in a way and gives the women something to talk to you about. Think about it. Women like "CHANGE". That is why they have 50 pairs of shoes and only wear some of them once. If they see you change from time to time it is actually allowing them to imagine you and what you would look like along side them in different situations, just like an accessory.

This is her thinking: "Let's see... I'll wear my tight red dress with my red high heels, my black purse cause that would go well with snatchdaddy with his sexy shaved head and goatee."... or... "I'll wear my low-cut strapless blue dress and the blue shoes cause then snatchdaddy can kiss my neck and tickle it with his beard".

Just keep changing from time to time to give her something different to look at.

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I also grew a goatee to make my baby face look older. It's really short and I trim it so it's right at the bottom of my chin.

Some friends think I should get rid of it and others say it makes me look 'cooler and older'. But as yet no comments from girls.

Sir Shags Alot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I pick up more chicks with a 5 oclock shadow then when I am clean shaven....

21-Q'z

Don Juan
Reaction score
I can tell u that most girls I know prefer guys who r clean shaven....some might like facial hair tho and maybe if ure the type itll make u look better..who knows...just try it

seloifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Most girls like clean shaven. It generally looks more mature and sophisticated.

However, the 5 o'clock shadow can be sexy to some girls.

All in all, I'd say it depends on you. Seriously, some guys just look GOOD with facial hair, and horrible without it. Some guys should get laser surgery to keep hair from ever growing again...... it depends. Try out a few different looks, and see what fits ya best, and gets the best reactions.