Facial Hair

Do you think facial hair attracts women? (see pics 1st)

• I think women find full beard more attractive

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • I think women find a shaved face more attractive

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • I think women find some scuff more attractive

Votes: 12 57.1%
  • I don't think facial hair makes a difference

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Obviously we are NOT speaking about trying too hard to satisfy women" or being too concerned about changing oneself to fit what women like--that's a problem for another thread. Everything else being equal, though, (e.g., your game is solid, you are at least average in looks, and a decent living) how do you feel about facial hair?

Do you guys see a difference in how women interact with you when your are completely shaved vs. when you have scruff vs. when you have a full beard? Let's hear your opinions.

Here are some examples:

Shaved:
http://www.popsugar.com/beauty/photo-gallery/34150806/image/34150816/June-2007-Clean-Shave

Scruff:
http://www.popsugar.com/photo-galle...ported-short-haircut-sexy-scruff-NYC-premiere

Full beard:
http://www.idesigntimes.com/article...osh-brolin-defend-smallville-man-of-steel.htm

jimmy18

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it depends how old you look relative to your actual age.

For guys who look very young and boy-ish for their age, I think that having facial hair is advantageous (if you can grow it) and girls will take you more seriously even with light stubble.

I am 26 but look 20, and when I have stubble I seem to get more glances from women and better results.

MattTheW

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 34, most people age me late 20's ->30 at a push with a beard/stubble
As soon as i'm clean shaven age drops to early to mid 20's lol

I seem to also get more attention with at least some stubble. I've received some feedback in the past that would suggest that I look better with some form of facial hair......

teebear

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 49 and there is a touch of grey in my short beard. I regularly get judged to be late 30's early 40's. At first I wanted to dye the grey but now I figure "fvck it". I don't mind looking the part of the mature man. I actually had an 18 year old babe hitting on me a few nights ago. It was an incredible eye-opener.

The beard, and the grey, is staying for now!

MtnMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My facial hair doesnt really grow in a full beard, it is heavy in goatee area and thinner on the cheeks. It does connect everwhere though. I used to keep it pretty well shaved, but this year I have been letting it stay longer. I keep it trimmed up with a beard trimmer with a #0 or #1 guard.

Almost every girl I have dated this year has expressed how much they like my facial hair. I was always a bit embarassed that it wasnt completely full, but turns out women still like scruff over clean shaven.

At least on my face they do.

I don't have a particularly strong jaw line, and I think it helps that too.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From everything I've read, women seem to find a bit of scruff most attractive. However, I myself do not look good with the scruff look, it's a cool look, I wish I could get it but I just look like a hobo with scruff. Also, my facial hair is like steel wool, and it will irritate a girl's skin when kissing. It's like 1000 tiny swords. Maybe if I put some conditioner on it... But I just stay clean shaven these days.

I used to wear a Van Dyke, but since it all grows in gray now, I figure it looks better shaved.

apprenticedj

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I can say, thankfully, I've been blessed with really good facial. Grows in a thick, dark (no red) beard, evenly all over. But, like everything else with women, it's really a matter of personal opinion. Some like it, some don't but there is definately a big trend with beards these days. I'm 29 and I look my age with my beard, I've been guessed 24 years old when I'm clean shaven.

I like to switch it up, scruffy in the colder months, clean shaven in the warmer months.

Now chest hair, that's a different story....

jay07

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Obviously I don't speak for everyone but I started growing a full beard, trimming it up and lining it of course, and I get chicks all the tkme telling me they love it, wanna play with it, and one who said quote "I want that beard between my legs". if you got the face for a beard try it out!

The_411

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I go full caveman which is about 10 days of no shaving women tend to look at me differently because I'm presenting a rugged look. Then again I have a baby face so the beard makes me look much more manly.

latinnova

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I straight up shaved mine, lost about 10 years in age, and it brought out my jaw line like a mutha fuka, so I have been getting nothing but compliments about it. It was a good thing for me. Guess it just depends on your facial structure.