Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

facial hair or no facial hair?

spang

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i have somewhat of a baby face when im clean shaven. normally i stay clean shaven with short sideburns. i got tired of shaving a couple weeks ago and grew a trimmed beard. here is the difference...

me clean shaven:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v186/pyro98/208299_10150226213820466_8033053_n.jpg

me with beard:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v186/pyro98/2013-04-03122345-1_zps5ea55bd4.jpg

i think it makes me look older, not really crazy about it. do women dig this? does it make you look more manly? lose the beard or keep it?

Swampcamel

Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't look that baby-face. And your beard doesn't look gross. So I'd say it doesn't matter, do what you like.

LMFAO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cool facial hair like yours is fine, you can work with both.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
spang said:
i have somewhat of a baby face when im clean shaven. normally i stay clean shaven with short sideburns. i got tired of shaving a couple weeks ago and grew a trimmed beard. here is the difference...

me clean shaven:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v186/pyro98/208299_10150226213820466_8033053_n.jpg

me with beard:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v186/pyro98/2013-04-03122345-1_zps5ea55bd4.jpg

i think it makes me look older, not really crazy about it. do women dig this? does it make you look more manly? lose the beard or keep it?
You don't have a baby face.

You look better with the beard as it helps hide your thinning hair.

Start working out and go on a cutting diet. It would improve your looks 100%. You are too heavy.

spang

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:

Start working out and go on a cutting diet. It would improve your looks 100%. You are too heavy.
you called me fat! :cry:

jk
but why do you think im overweight if you only see me from the chest up?

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how about you do what you like and stop giving a damn about other opinions about you, you already crushed yourself with loads of women, because you think so much.

This $hit is about instinct and nature, not thinking, do with with your gut tell you.

Zerro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Facial hair is one of the most masculine things that you have, few women would be repulsed by a well-kept beard and those are women probably not worth bothering with anyways.

TheStig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah dude the beard is good, I'd keep it. Facial hair is fine as long as you tailor it to go well with your facial shape, skin tone, thickness of the hair etc...

Some guys just look unkempt and nasty, like they have pubes glued to their face when they grow a beard, but like Zerro said, almost no women would be repulsed by a well-kept beard.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:

Listen to Cordon. She knows what she's talking about. In fact, I have to give her credit because she predicted based on a photo from last year that the stripper would put weight on, and she did in a hurry (but thankfully slimmed back down).

Personally I think you look better without facial hair (and a 3 day fast with the Zand detox kit would work wonders).

But facial hair seems to be in these days. In fact, last week the stripper told me I was the Doppleganger for some movie star who is way better looking than me. She showed me his photo (I think it was Gerard Butler). She asked me if I would grow facial hair like him, saying "Would you DO that for me?" in her most seductive voice. I haven't shaved since.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm sorry if this is off topic, but why are you trying to look so pissed or serious off in your pics...and i thought you looked better and a lot younger in your first pic...did your hairline receed between those 2 times of pics?

Hustlaz Ambition

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Last edited:

Blistex

Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually think you look better with the facial hair but everyone's opinion will differ. You have to do what makes you feel the most comfortable.

Packers2010

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
everyone is going to tell you to loose weight. ii'm fat too. so i'm not going to do that.

what i can tell you though is your beard is sexy. keep it bro

Sik

Don Juan
Reaction score
OP,

You look better with facial hair. No homo, bro.

From a scientific standpoint, facial hair = testosterone = more wet vaginas.

Don't take my word for it:

"Women are more attracted to, and more likely to develop a long or short-term relationship with, men with light beards or stubble."
http://www.pajiba.com/seriously_random_lists/chicks-dig-beards-science-dont-lie.php

Also, hitting the gym is definitely in your favor. You appear to have a mesomorph / endomorph body type and would get jacked with 6 months of hard weight lifting.

visions

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
it depends what you're looking for. if you seek one-night stands and generally less serious-relationships, then you would want to look your most attractive to women at all costs (whether you think cleanshaven makes you that, is subjective). however, if you're seeking something more serious and want a female that vibes with you more, then you should maintain your "frame"/ "inner game" as they call it, to screen for those females