Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Facial hair: good or bad?

Maeisgood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Some people say facial hair looks like pubic hair. Is this true with everyone's facial hair, does it vary, or is it only when it first comes out?

2. Chicks for the most part don't like it. Why? Is there a kind they like?

Rocko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yes it does vary, for the most part. I know girls who like rugged men who look like they haven't shaved in days, and then there are those girls who like clean shaven guys, do what looks good on you. Girls may not like it cuz when u kiss em it may irritate them, thats a guess, not quite sure

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing is for sure: they like when you don't care they do(or don't) like.

doctoroxygen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A little stubble looks good on pretty much every guy. It gives you some edge and makes you look less "safe." I'm sporting a mustache right now, but NO ONE thinks that looks good.

Reaction score
Maeisgood said:
1. Some people say facial hair looks like pubic hair. Is this true with everyone's facial hair, does it vary, or is it only when it first comes out?

2. Chicks for the most part don't like it. Why? Is there a kind they like?
Facial hair is evil. Why do you think the devil has a goatee? Hmmm?

No one likes people with factial hair.

il_duce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^ This is true.

In all seriousness though, who cares. Facial hair works for me because it makes me look older. Which helps, since whenever I shave, people tell me I look 3 years younger than I actually am.

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i keep a little more than stubble on there cause it helps buy smokes.

the girls can kiss my ass if they dont like it.

chickenlegs03

Banned
Reaction score
i think it's bad when girls to have facial hair.

jk.

i have a goatee myself, just the bottom part, and i haven't shaved it for 2-3 years now. my friends will occasonally nag me agout it to shave it, but i think it's the only thing that keeps girls from thinking i'm 15. i'm actually close to 22 now, but look waaay young for my age. so if that's the case with you, i'd say grow some - it helps. though, i still am more of a 'pretty boy' than a manly man. but hey, when we're 50 we'll be nailing the girls in their 20s. that is, if i've improved my game by then.

Reaction score
it all depends on the day. I noticed a recurring patterns in intervals of having a lot of facial hair. I developed this method over years of close observation. If you're thinking about shaving that damn beard I recommend doing it on friday or monday. Trust me.

Holland

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Compare the two and see for yourself.

I like to vary it so I won't look the same every time. Sometimes a like to not shave my sideburns for a few weeks or just let all the **** grow all over the place. Other times I like it clean shaven. It also depends on where I go in that period of time.

lurker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
nothing sexier than a guy with a strong jawline and a little stuble .that what my mom says. so yes if you have jaw for it a lil facial hair like the once shown above is nice. just a lil though. guys with a double chin shouldnt have stubles

Upper

Don Juan
Reaction score
Taviii said:
I like facial hair, actually I rarely shave, just on special occasions. I have a hair trimmer and just keep it 1mm long :D

I like the bad boy / modern model look:

http://www.sunglassesitaly.com/armani/index_file/image003.jpg
http://www.ambitalia-bsas.org.ar/rivista/05/ima/Armani 2.jpg
http://www.peepers-online.com/eyewear/view_all.nhtml_files/Armani.jpeg
how do I keep it at 1mm? I'm trying to keep a tiny trace of hair as well, but I either end up shaving them all off or they get too long. The only way is keeping it for 36hours, but it gets too long by the end of the day.

Taviii

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Upper!

Use a hair trimmer. Take of all the plastic things used to give it lenght when cuting hair and use it with only the metal blades.

Here are a few examples

http://www.shavercentre.com/trimmers.html

If you do it that way it should be pretty short, not even close to a clean razor shave (about 1-2 mm depends on the machine) but thats what we want ;)

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
i dont have enuff hair for the stubble look

i can rock the deep/orlando bloom stache/soulpatch look tho which fits me. I dont like having a stache.

Right now im rocking this

doctoroxygen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't have anything on my cheeks. I've got like the musketeer facial hair pattern: mustache, under the lip, and chin. I usually look like a pirate.

Maeisgood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you say about the pubic hair thing though? What texture is facial hair supposed to have?

OzyBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i wish i could grow a moustache - i am old enough but it just doesn't grow. i think its genetic

The Truth

Banned
Reaction score
It's so weird but I never used to get laid and all women hated me. Then I grew some facial hair and I have models trying to break into my house and have sex with me 24 hours a day!!

Hmmm, seriously now...do you really need our opinion on whether facial hair is good or bad? Try growing some and asking people if it suits you!