Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Facial Cream

oboman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Talking about health and fitness, I have a question for you guys. How many of you care for your skin? How many are using facial cream or lotion regularly? If you do, what type?

If you don't, why? Do you feel it unmaly to do so? Or are you embarrassed if people find out? Or you don't care?

Views and comments and share of experience will be appreciated.

Hockey Playa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I lucked out in the skin department. Never had to worry about acne or zits. To maintain decent skin i use a products from a company called "Biotherm". Its designed for men, its pretty light and smells good. I have a cleanser, exfoliator and moisturizer. I usually use the Cleanser/Efoliate than moisturize before bed. Usually just wash my face with water when i wake up

Cure

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
shower gel, hot water, flanel.

Anything else is a waste of time which could be better spent engaging in manly activitys like rawl plugging and changing car oil. :p

Cure

oboman

Don Juan
Reaction score
how about anti aging product or anti-uv for the face. anyone know any?

thanks hocky, cure, barlex, colossus for your input.

Ralfus1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys. Don't be afraid to use products for your face. I'm 36 and for the last year I have FINALLY started using skin care products. Let me tell you, Don't wait till your my age to start caring about your skin!

I'm not the richest guy in the world, but a quick trip to Target can set you up.

Eucerin Everyday Protection face lotion. - Use this every day when you are going to be outdoors. It's SPF 30 and it works good and it's light and not greasy.

Eucerin Everyday Protection body lotion - Use on the arms and legs. It's SPF 15 and real lightweight, but leaves the skin nice and soft. Plus you don't want to be around women with dry skin. Women notice things like that. Just like the condition of your shoes. Plus when you get my age you won't start getting age spots on your arms , or not as bad, like I'm getting. :(

Neutrogena or Pears soap - You know the orange transparent bar. You don't need any fancy cleansers unless prescribed by a doctor or dermatologist. Got that advice straight from a dermatologist. Use warm water and a wash cloth. The key is to be gentle! Don't scrub your face like you scrub your ass crack! I usually wash me face in the shower after I've been in there a few minutes. Gives a chance for those pores to open up.

Then once you get out of the shower you HAVE to moisturize! That soap just stripped those oils and dirt from your skin. So now you got to put some good stuff back.

Boots Expert Sensitive Hydrating Serum - $8 bucks

Boots Expert Sensitive Hydrating Moisturizer - $5 bucks

The Boots stuff you can get at Target.

This is a 2 step process. First the serum, then the moisturizer on top of the serum. Gently rub both products completely in. And use just enough to cover your grill. Don't over do it!

For about 20-25 buck you can have a good looking face.

Edit-This regimen is done every day, usually before I go to bed.

I started this regimen and honestly I have seen drastic improvement in the condition and feel of my skin. I used to have blotchy dry nasty skin with age spots and dark circles. Some of that damage has been cleared up, but not all.

So I'm saying, while your young, get started. You will thank me when your my age. Trust me.

Ralfus1

Don Juan
Reaction score
oboman said:
how about anti aging product or anti-uv for the face. anyone know any?

thanks hocky, cure, barlex, colossus for your input.
Anti-uv I use the Eucerin like stated above. If it's real sunny or hot I will go with Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry Touch Sunblock - I use the SPF 85 and it's the neatest stuff. Not greasy at all! It's almost weird how dry to the touch this stuff is.

Anti aging I have heard the Boots no7 protect and perfect beauty serum Is some real good stuff. But I've never tried it. maybe for xmas I'll treat myself to some.

PhunGar

Don Juan
Reaction score
daily face wash
Eye cream
Exfoliator every week or so
toner
Moisturizer + spf
every now and then a mask and pore strip

i normally have really nice skin this way it keeps really well. Call me feminine i still go abouts my normal guy activities like going to the gym and what not i just prefer to care about my skin