Facebook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just got ****ing laid because of talking to this chick from facebook for a couple weeks back and fourth. So **** all you haters. Why in the world don't I go randomly poking MANY chicks and feeding them ****, I have no idea. Buhgawwwwwwwwwwwwww....

foomee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice nice. To tell the truth, I actually lost my virginity to a girl I met on facebook. She was a transfer student, randomly added me, and I played it cool and we hooked up in a matter of days.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sexual said:
I just got ****ing laid because of talking to this chick from facebook for a couple weeks back and fourth. So **** all you haters. Why in the world don't I go randomly poking MANY chicks and feeding them ****, I have no idea. Buhgawwwwwwwwwwwwww....
Instead of making this a bragging thread why don't you help out some of the other posters. Here I will help you out to make this post relevent to sosuave.

1) How did you find the girl? was it a simple random add on or or through a friend friends?

2) Did you write anything to her or you just added her?

3) What were the responses and interaction like for a couple of weeks? what did you say?

4) what did you finally say to her to convince her to meet you and where did you agree to meet her for the date?

5) what did you do on the date or go on a date and how did you esscalate it to sex? or was it already agreed upon prior to the meeting you will have sex with her?

KneghtRyder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sexual said:

Sweet !!..i mised the whole facebook thing altogther when i was in college
though ...though it good to see others take advantage of it..its beats myspace !!

baller1985

Banned
Reaction score
KneghtRyder said:
Sweet !!..i mised the whole facebook thing altogther when i was in college
though ...though it good to see others take advantage of it..its beats myspace !!
no it does not beat myspace at all.

rjones

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just started these online profiles a few days ago and I keep getting messages from fat girls. Does this happend to you guys too?

baller1985

Banned
Reaction score
rjones said:
I just started these online profiles a few days ago and I keep getting messages from fat girls. Does this happend to you guys too?
you need to be the one doing the sending

oteao99

Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
Instead of making this a bragging thread why don't you help out some of the other posters. Here I will help you out to make this post relevent to sosuave.

1) How did you find the girl? was it a simple random add on or or through a friend friends?

2) Did you write anything to her or you just added her?

3) What were the responses and interaction like for a couple of weeks? what did you say?

4) what did you finally say to her to convince her to meet you and where did you agree to meet her for the date?

5) what did you do on the date or go on a date and how did you esscalate it to sex? or was it already agreed upon prior to the meeting you will have sex with her?
that's cool, but could you give us some more info like the post i have quoted?

ryannath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get quite a bit of offers from fat chicks on myspace. Never banged a fat one though. One chubby 41 yr old married woman with 2 kids, messaged me the other day "just wanting to be friends!"

Later on, she said, "you live too close. I might be tempted to invite you over!"

We talked for awhile and she says "My husband is gone all week! By Tuesday, I am needing company!"

Her husband is a truck driver who is always on the road.

cNfny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i find it hard to get a girl to respond through myspace messages, especially if its someone you've never met. best one to my knowledge to ever get the ball rolling is to send a sincere sounding message claiming you have met before but arent sure and need their response to conclude. after that you can basically lead the convo any which way and move on to AIM convos/phone/to meeting.

Axcell

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not a hater towards facebook, but you really should stop the online thing to an extent or you may appear as unconfident.
Get off the computer as soon as you can! (This includes any instant messengers as well.) I agree, they are easy to start meeting a person; however, once you feel comfortable with them, you need to get her on the phone and than in person! These are all bridges to move onto the next step, don't stay on the same part of the bridge the whole time.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I first got on myspace, I got a good amount of random messages from girls. Some of them fairly attactive. Then all of a sudden I hit a wall one month and it stopped. Now I don't think a random girl has emailed me in over a year. I have absolutely no idea why it stopped and stopped all of a sudden. I'm trying to think if I added anything to my profile that weirded them out, but I had others I know look my profile over very carefully and they could really find nothing wrong. Strange.

Dman101

Don Juan
Reaction score
facebook is sooo easy all you do is spam whats up to a few hundred girls. Then you get some responses and go from there. I just started some facebook pimping last week, and I already got 2 numbers. I chilled with one already and have some guaranteed ***** for the week. The best thing is you can line up some prospects for later too, and it never stops. Anyone here have a similar approach?

socalrunner

Don Juan
Reaction score
the thing is...i go to school and if things didnt work out then you'll have one more person to be avoiding at school...u know what i mean? and if i mass email and they think im wierd then ill get a ton of crazy looks...plus most girls wont talk to you if you dont know them...are u guys talking about meeting people in a general area of u? how do u even find them?

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dman101 said:
facebook is sooo easy all you do is spam whats up to a few hundred girls. Then you get some responses and go from there. I just started some facebook pimping last week, and I already got 2 numbers. I chilled with one already and have some guaranteed ***** for the week. The best thing is you can line up some prospects for later too, and it never stops. Anyone here have a similar approach?
The problem with the mass spamming to girls on facebook and myspace is that millions upon millions of dudes are doing it during all the hours of the day. Any girl I know who is decent looking, the first thing she does when she opens her page is click delete about 20 times.

I think these things would be best if guys just narrowed their wussups down to girls whose profiles they have actually read and that they think they have something in common with. Otherwise, girls just get jaded by having their inbox filled up with random guys saying "wussup baby" and then they just start to ignore them.

Dman101

Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing you can do is spam message wassup to girls that arent in your school, girls who graduated from a certain HS in a certain year. I can sit there in about 30 min and send out my message to mayb 200 good lookn women. i mean here are my results so far, all in about a week:
ONe girl that i got physical with already and will d efinately **** this week, one very sexy girl that i have a date scheduled with this week seems like wifey potential, one descent girl thats down to chill, one 9.5 that i talked to on AIM and made a good connection with, one crazy chick begging me to call her (guaranteed fb if i want), and a ton of other responses that i need to develop into something. So im telln you facebook really is the ****. get on it and do some pimping

Status
Not open for further replies.