Facebook opener

mind

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

First of all; cool to be part of the community!

About this topic there has been said a lot of things, I know that.
But I figured that high school girls might have a different reaction. So, the dreadful story: I randomly added a absolute HB10+! She accepted the friend request, and I was wondering myself where to go from now, assuming she got a lot of boys that send her stuff like hey what's up.

Thanks already!

Amo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BPH's right. Facebook and texting are the side dishes on the main course of life. Face-to-face is where it's at. Malls + strangers make a great combination if you feel your face-to-face skills are lacking.

smithersonb11

Don Juan
Reaction score
Closing on FB is actually really, really easy for me. Probably easier than face to face for me.

Sure face to face is way better, but doesnt mean you cant close over facebook. Just be funny and interesting, make her laugh and be different from everyone else. And don't spend hours talking to her, be the first to leave the conversation.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
smithersonb11 said:
Closing on FB is actually really, really easy for me. Probably easier than face to face for me.

Sure face to face is way better, but doesnt mean you cant close over facebook. Just be funny and interesting, make her laugh and be different from everyone else. And don't spend hours talking to her, be the first to leave the conversation.
Have you fu**ed any of these women that you "closed"?

mind

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure meeting irl is pretty easy, but I would just like to hear some strategies/experiences from you guys haha. But still @smith, what would be a good opener then?

mind

Don Juan
Reaction score
yup i could say something like hey what's up. but she gets that all the time

Jack Wealthy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you know that? They really don't get direct and sincere often, the girls I talk to that do usually hang out with black guys. Black guys go ultra direct fairly often and get laid lots. Be a black version of you.

Or, less racist, be sincere.

mind

Don Juan
Reaction score
haha thanks guys, and yes it was just an experiment. looks like a pretty cool forum