Facebook Game

limerick

Don Juan
Reaction score
I asked a girl that I haven't talked to in a bit and initially showed IOIs.
I used the canned line "do u think spells work" and kinda winged it afterwards...

limerick
Today at 9:20pm
hey, do u think spells work?

cutegirl7
Today at 9:22pm
Report Message
lol, what do you mean?

limerick
Today at 9:23pm
spells... like supernatural magic shyt.

cutegirl7
Today at 9:24pm
Report Message
LOL, no really. why?

limerick
Today at 9:26pm
really? wow, you're not adventurous or imaginative at all... nvm. :(

limerick
Today at 9:28pm
oh lol i thought u said "no". iunno i guess its a random question. if u don't want to answer u don't have to.

cutegirl7
Today at 9:28pm
Report Message
LOLOL uhmmm.. hahah yeah I am, LOL yeah okay I believe in it sometimes, but not realy ish? LOLol.

limerick
Today at 9:48pm
lol r u REALLY adventurous/imaginative? or r u just hoping this will raise ur coolness score? like seriously, do u truly believe in it?

cutegirl7
Today at 9:50pm
Report Message
ahhahahhah give me an example

limerick
Today at 9:53pm
well... im not supposed to tell anyone this but theres a reason i asked this... one of my friends didn't like this girl, in fact he used to always call her ugly and stuff, and then for a while the girl was carrying around this weird book but noone knew what it was and then i didn't talk to my friend for a while... and next thiing i knew they were going out and my friend wouldn't even look at other girls anymore, even like really hot ones. iunno but i have some suspicion that its like a love spell or something.

cutegirl7
Today at 10:00pm
Report Message
WHAT THE frcik? LOL thats plain straight up SCARRRRRYY

limerick
Today at 10:04pm
yeah i know right? what do YOU think is going on? and btw ur coolness just went up 1.5

current scores:
coolness: 6.5
cuteness: 7
=)

cutegirl7
Today at 10:05pm
Report Message
hhaha WHAT the hell you retard, I'm more cool, than I am "cute" ahha

like. . he CAN'T LOOK at any OTHER girl, even if he wANteD to? shiiiiiiiiat thats effed up.

limerick
Today at 10:07pm
no man. ur way cuter than u r cool, and ur not THAT cute. kinda cute and in a dorky way.

he doesn't even want to or car anymore... its really messed up.

cutegirl7
Today at 10:10pm
Report Message
"car anymore?"

oh care? LOL maybe he actually does like her.. LOL it doesn't necessarily have to be considered "supernatural" or some sort of "lovespell" LOL shutup. I'm not even cute, ahha I'm cool.

limerick
Today at 10:18pm
wow, u have such low self esteem when it comes to looks. if i hadn't seen your pic i would imagine that you're emo or something.

and imo its just odd... she's like a guy's nightmare kinda thing.
- below average looks
- social outcast(my friend was a cool outgoing guy)
- dorky
- *****y moodswings sometimes
what do u think NOW.

cutegirl7
Today at 10:20pm
Report Message
hahahahha GEE thanks .

hahaha well maybe she could be pretty. a girl's look is not all that matters okay?

limerick
Today at 10:27pm
ur welcome. =)
but seriously ur kinda cute...and also VERY dorky. =)

lol ok. u either r a total weirdo or u know something i don't know.(liek omg Kathy knows all this spell shyt foreal!1one!1)

cutegirl7
Today at 10:31pm
Report Message
lol wtf? HAHAHA
ur seriously really weird, haha I'm not the weirdo here.
hahaha no, I just realize things, that boys like you can't see or don't even bother to.

limerick
Today at 10:35pm
oh crap! thats what that girl said to my friend before... before that happened. :( now i'll be forced to fall in love with this semicute, dorky girl that knows spells n stuff. :'(. I can't even talk to u anymore... u might cast a spell on me.
please critique.

limerick

Don Juan
Reaction score
continued...
cutegirl7
Today at 10:36pm
Report Message
hahah YEAH okay, nice try. sorry but I ain't interested in you. it's okay, I don't want to talk to you anymore anyways.

and don't worry, it's not a spell. it's reality.

limerick
Today at 10:41pm
lol that's ok. ur not cool enough anyways. =) ttyl dude.

cutegirl7
Today at 10:43pm
Report Message
LOL not like your scale **** matters anyways.

limerick
Today at 10:44pm
lol. ur hilarious.

cutegirl7
Today at 10:48pm
Report Message
lol, oh am i ? thanks,
haha since you took my word, i don't knw what to call you.

limerick
Today at 10:51pm
huh? what do u mean?

cutegirl7
Today at 10:52pm
Report Message
lol nurmind

limerick
Today at 10:55pm
lol u mad? meh w/e ttyl weirdo. =)

cutegirl7
Today at 10:56pm
Report Message
LOL sure, haha byebye.
i think it would have been better if i said "LOL don't flatter yourself" when she said "its not a spell, its reality!"

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i got way farther than that once just by making a wall post to a girl who had shown me some IOIs (to which she responded) and then asking her to dinner via Facebook msg.

limerick

Don Juan
Reaction score
well so far my score is
1 #close
1 stopped talking
1 = the one above
and i know none of these girl, spent 0 on them, the original objective was just to test my cnf.

Suave

Don Juan
Reaction score
Critique...

1. Stop using facebook for picking up women.
2. You didn't make her think about sex or make her want to have sex with you anymore than she did before this conversation began. Turn up the heat a little bit, but don't come off as a sleeze bag. Tell her a story like, "There was this guy who had a girlfriend. But this other woman wanted him for herself, so she cast a seductive spell over him. My friend told me that was you. I told him that I better watch myself talking with you."

Turn up the "heat" IN PERSON!

Suave

Don Juan
Reaction score
Obsidian said:
i got way farther than that once just by making a wall post to a girl who had shown me some IOIs (to which she responded) and then asking her to dinner via Facebook msg.
Second Obsidian it don't mean sh!t unless you can close IN PERSON.

Don't waste your time with a girl who will just facebook message you "in her spare time" be more agressive and stop beating around the bush

Monaco

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow.. just wow. Well, you put this up so prepare to be lambasted, haha.

She's right man, you ARE weird (or at least acting like it here). Your humour comes across WAY too forced, no one really talks like that in real life. What the heck is with the rating scale and the consistent idiotic remarks. It isn't cute, its just dorky, lol.

Clearly you don't understand ****y and Funny.

It is used to DISARM girls, however it is not used in every sentence you speak. Basically it is only used to show that you are not intimidated by them and that you are comfortable in your own skin as well as with them.

What you have done here is basically an atrocity.

limerick

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah ok. i agree this isn't my best work. I guess its one of those, not being yourself things... oh well its just another thing to learn from. no excuses, im just going to try to learn from it and get better... thanks for the advice. don't have to be nice or anything just hit me with any advice you got.

Monaco

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah I was overly mean.. but I'm watching season 2 of house as we speak so you can't blame me

limerick

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol i WANT you to be as mean as u want as long as ur telling me something useful... being nice hasn't done shyt for me before so why would it now?

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Second Obsidian it don't mean sh!t unless you can close IN PERSON.
what do you mean it doesn't mean sh1t? This thread is about facebook, dimwhit, not # closing. In my case i didn't get a good opportunity to ask her out in person. I don't make a habit of facebook pickups (altho in this case it worked), but I was just contrasting my almost effortless success with his long-winded nonsense.

Trying all that NLP-type stuff might get you some success at a club or at least in person, but doing it over facebook will just make you come across poorly, imo.

Charm&Style

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wtf is wrong with the girl.

each line either has LOL, hahahaha, lol...or some other stupid shyt lol.

girls like this annoy the hell out of me, but what ever floats your boat.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pick up girls capable of stringing together sentences.

limerick

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol we're in high school, everyone says "lol" a lot. and ok, this one was just a practice anyways.

limerick

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks for the advice guys. NEVER hesitate to critique me even if u think you're being an *******. as long as its more than "YOU ****ING SUCK, GO BACK TO RSDLAND U NEWB!" I will be content.

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The C&F was fine in the beginning...but doing too much isn't good...got to actually seduce her....C&F can't do that. But its great ur still trying. Also get out in the field, have clothes that look ok and just approach...its hard but u got this bud. Good luck. Facebook is a good resource, I should use it too.

limerick

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol i forget. ur steve right? and thanks a lot.

\O/

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You clearly overused it, but "you're kinda cute in a dorky way" is gold! Don't listen to people telling you otherwise. It's funny and sets the right frame. Problem was that you got stuck there. You have to lead the conversation to where you want it. It got old.

limerick

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol ya. i need to work on having a wider variety of things to say. i need to learn a little about a lot so i have more to say n stuff.