Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Facebook - do you add plates as friends?

Rounder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, do you?

I'm not sure whether to add them or not - who knows what they'll write on my wall. I'm definitely giving off the impression that I'm seeing other people and going out, but I'm not sure I want various plates to know exactly what I'm up to.

I don't need the enemy conspiring against me!

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^good thread, this is a dilma for me on myspace

I remember I was talking to a friend about possibley babysitting for a "prospect" of mine for a date not to long ago, what does this dumb broad do(my friend)? she goes on myspace leaves a comment about "did you find a babysitter for you're date?" luckily, I have it set up, to where I have to approve comments. If another plate saw this (and they always do) It woulda been lights out!!!

actionjaxson

Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont add any plates on facebook. i only use it for friends. i have no wall on my page, keep it set to private and take off the "view friends" thing. if they add you just ignore it and if they ask just say you dont like facebook and you havent been on in a long time.

Metacomet

Don Juan
Reaction score
**** censoring yourself. Girls are constantly saying things on my page to sound like they know me - they leave flirty comments - and if I were less confident I might say 'Oh no now other women will see I have prospects.'

So what!? Women are insanely jealous creatures. You WANT them to see other women commenting you. Even if it's something like revealing you have a date or something.

If you are afraid of others to know anything about your social life in any capacity I think that takes the 'fun' out of the game... almost entirely. We have nothing to hide - women like us and we get alot of attention. Having alot of comments doesn't prove this... but we shouldn't hide it for christ's sake.

I can't count how many guys I've had this conversation with. They hide comments and don't approve them and all it does is make them look like major pussies to all the hot girls trying to communicate via their comment section.