FACEBOOK DATING - Dr. Phil, FRI. April 16th

Reaction score
I will be a featured guest on Dr. Phil, Friday April 16th, to discuss my experiences on Facebook, along with my book, "The Facebook Datebook for Men." I actually have a debate with Kelly Osborne! Ha!

Many of you fellas have already checked out the eBook and Paperbacks and I appreciate it! If you want more info on the show, or to see what the book is about (and Free Excerpts), check out:

http://www.FlynessPublishing.com or http://www.FacebookDatebook.com.

For some free stuff, check out this article and interview I did for "Naked with Socks On": http://www.nakedwithsockson.com/2009/12/17/online-dating-tips-for-men-women/

kingsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
facebook dating - for those with no socail skills! who cant talk to a woman in REAL LIFE face to face!

AlexTheGreat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hahaha I love the part where Osbourne asks the kid whether "he feels like a prostitute for having a girl pay for sex". I wonder what her face would have been had someone thrown it back in her face with a comparison to normal dating.

But I agree though, I think you were expecting them to be open to the idea, but they got in with a harsh drama story about how the girl felt cheated with your business. Not exactly a smooth promotional interview ;)

Good experience tho, keep it up!

lorekeeper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
will watch when im on a computer with sound, but is it any surprise he did get served by dr. phil? (if indeed he did)

people like mystery, YRF, really anyone with copious amounts of confidence will always get scorned by the media for their "alternative" views.

2crudedudes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
All I wanna know is what the fvck that fatass cvnt Osbourne is doing there? NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOU YOU DUMB TW*T!!!

edit: tw*t is censored

Accension

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You did fine Fly.
Don't worry about anything.
The haters - they don't get this.

They think the world is a giant romantic comedy where the guy should get the girl only at the very end.

In reality, they'd rather we be more subtle.
They can't handle reality - it's too extreme for them to even comprehend.
Most literally think we have some scary map that we use to sleep with girls and that we're 'seducing' them with unworldly 'tactics'.

That guy that was benefiting from your work.
He's a lot like me.
Shi?, my girlfriend pays to come see me all the time. Am I prostitute? People are so sheltered.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I PMed Flyness, and part of my response to him was that:

It's so absurd that Osbourne implied that the kid was a prostitute for a woman paying for his plane ticket to go see her.

I'm pretty sure had you asked her what she thought of a man paying for a plane ticket to fly her out to see him... she would have said it was romantic.

It's an audience full of women and they're all going to react a certain way based on how they are "supposed to feel".

But I'm sure at least a bunch of women there were wondering what Flyness would be like in bed.

BTW, that girl broke up with him through Facebook status. And no one made a big deal out of that. Can it get any lamer than that?

Reaction score
Thanks to everyone for the words! I haven't been on this site in MONTHS (I think since April. The ratings for the show were through the roof as this has been one of the most repeated episodes.

See you on the boards!