facebook date from last weds

pete101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
also a different date to the one i had in the other thread, her IL was relatively high she literally broke up with her bf the day we met, but she wouldn't shut up about him getting her feelings out.. she really dominated the conversation (i do the same i talk a lot and generally overdo it so it was strange seeing someone do the mirror of me)

first things first, she delayed it till 9.30pm then she arrived late (what are you supposed to do when these women arrive late? it feels like some sort of sh1t test) she apologizes and i act as if nothign happened.. then the walk to the bar she proceeded to talk about corruption in her country, i couldn't get a word in except when interrupting.

we get to the bar we sit down i try rubbing her leg a few times, tried changing the convo away from her complaining about being in love anr breaking up and how horrible her ex is.

anyway she text me the next day but i felt it was an insincere text, either one to test if i was interested and two to use me for info.. the last thing i said to her jokingly in text was

i said 'so when she going to wear another sexy dress for me?'

she said she didn't know and she'd let me know tomorrow if it was ok i sent back:

'hmm.. only if u dedicate the important part of the night to me ;) i dont liike sharing u with ur gf's haha i was an only child remember!

you talk alot :) ppl say i do too and domihnate convos so it's funny talking to u cos it's like mirror of what my friends say. let me get a word in so i can start turning u on ;)

i look forward to seeing the sexy outfit u have in store for me tomorrow.'

that was on thursday, i texted her today to meet up tomorrow or weds for another drink, she didn't reply to my text. i think my last text either offended her or put her off.

at this point should i just leave it?

i was thinking of sending a p.s. message tomorrow to address it saying i didn't mean to cause offence or soemthing along those lines. not apologise but at least address what i said was out of line.

The411

Banned
Reaction score
pete101 said:
also a different date to the one i had in the other thread, her IL was relatively high she literally broke up with her bf the day we met, but she wouldn't shut up about him getting her feelings out.. she really dominated the conversation (i do the same i talk a lot and generally overdo it so it was strange seeing someone do the mirror of me)

first things first, she delayed it till 9.30pm then she arrived late (what are you supposed to do when these women arrive late? it feels like some sort of sh1t test) she apologizes and i act as if nothign happened.. then the walk to the bar she proceeded to talk about corruption in her country, i couldn't get a word in except when interrupting.

we get to the bar we sit down i try rubbing her leg a few times, tried changing the convo away from her complaining about being in love anr breaking up and how horrible her ex is.

anyway she text me the next day but i felt it was an insincere text, either one to test if i was interested and two to use me for info.. the last thing i said to her jokingly in text was

i said 'so when she going to wear another sexy dress for me?'

she said she didn't know and she'd let me know tomorrow if it was ok i sent back:

'hmm.. only if u dedicate the important part of the night to me ;) i dont liike sharing u with ur gf's haha i was an only child remember!

you talk alot :) ppl say i do too and domihnate convos so it's funny talking to u cos it's like mirror of what my friends say. let me get a word in so i can start turning u on ;)

i look forward to seeing the sexy outfit u have in store for me tomorrow.'

that was on thursday, i texted her today to meet up tomorrow or weds for another drink, she didn't reply to my text. i think my last text either offended her or put her off.

at this point should i just leave it?

i was thinking of sending a p.s. message tomorrow to address it saying i didn't mean to cause offence or soemthing along those lines. not apologise but at least address what i said was out of line.

Are you for real?

This chick just broke up with her boyfriend, used you as her emotional tampon and you are so desperate for pvzzy that you sat there and thought you'd change her mind to sex? LMAO.

You should have gotten up and told her to call you when she's ready for a man and not needing a girlfriend. Then walked away on to another chick.

Then if she ever hit you up in the future you could decide if you at that point wanted anything to do with her.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Why do you want to keep talking about a guy who couldn't make you come?"

Is what I would have went with and then kept it on a sexual tone from there...

But seriously dude, you are a man, why would you put up with that, and why the hell would you text that long nonsense post about her wearing a sexy dress??

Hmm

Don Juan
Reaction score
"hmm.. only if u dedicate the important part of the night to me i dont liike sharing u with ur gf's haha i was an only child remember!"

Come on man....this is too try hard like. You shouldn't try and make every reply to her sound funny.

pete101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I know where I kinda went wrong on the date, do you guys have any tips for how to control the conversation when it's a chick who keeps talking non stop from the off set? Should I just interrupt her and change it to sexual?

I was on the cautious side cos I didn't want to come across sleazy with the sexual tone as it was a stranger I hadn't met on facebook before..(My date the next day I went in more sexual but it backfired so I need to find a happy medium)

This one definitely isn't interested in me, ignores my date meet up texts so there's no attraction and she's tryna keep me around for attention. No thanks. I sent her something today about hope she wasn't offended by my 'you talk a lot' text she sends back immediately she wasn't blah blah how's everything? Etc but doesn't answer my meet for a drink text. I should have not responded, instead I address the issue 'you didn't get back to me yesterday about meeting up for another drink tonight or tomorrow at 8pm? ;)' duh she's ignoring it for a reason I should have just taken the hint and not replied.

But in future how do I dominate these girls who seem to control the conversation from the offset? I've had a couple of these and not for a long while and never really got the jist of it.

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
man, I dont know you but I've read a few of your posts and... you're really messed up in the head.

STOP having sexual conversations with women you've not banged! wtf??

Anyway, as I said, you have a mix of DJ stuff in your mind that is making you behave weird, overanalyse everything, and in short, acting like some kind of robot with a malfunction.

Relax, and try to act natural for god's sake.

P.S.

yes, you did it very wrong with this girl, several mistakes. I dont understand how a guy with over 800 posts behaves and thinks in such a weird way.

Last edited:

The411

Banned
Reaction score
pete101 said:
Yeah I know where I kinda went wrong on the date, do you guys have any tips for how to control the conversation when it's a chick who keeps talking non stop from the off set? Should I just interrupt her and change it to sexual?

I was on the cautious side cos I didn't want to come across sleazy with the sexual tone as it was a stranger I hadn't met on facebook before..(My date the next day I went in more sexual but it backfired so I need to find a happy medium)

This one definitely isn't interested in me, ignores my date meet up texts so there's no attraction and she's tryna keep me around for attention. No thanks. I sent her something today about hope she wasn't offended by my 'you talk a lot' text she sends back immediately she wasn't blah blah how's everything? Etc but doesn't answer my meet for a drink text. I should have not responded, instead I address the issue 'you didn't get back to me yesterday about meeting up for another drink tonight or tomorrow at 8pm? ;)' duh she's ignoring it for a reason I should have just taken the hint and not replied.

But in future how do I dominate these girls who seem to control the conversation from the offset? I've had a couple of these and not for a long while and never really got the jist of it.

Let them talk. Unless it's about an ex. If they keep bring up an ex. Tell them they're right. Smile and tell them you're going to work things out with your ex and get up and leave.

For other conversations let them blab. Keep asking questions so long as they aren't about other people they like or exes. Chicks love to talk. Let them. It actually brings them closer to you so long as you aren't an emotional tampon for an ex of theirs.

After they're done tell them to come back to your place for some drinks and watching a movie. Or if at your place have drinks ready, or play it cool if they aren't. You may wind up having fun later on. In the meantime talk to other chicks. Some aren't going to bang everyone on a first date regardless of what the Channing Tatum crowd thinks.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly you are coming off as clueless and desperate in your posts, so I can only imagine what is happening in person...smh...damn bro these are just hard to read...

"Dominate" the conversation?? Dude, just act normal...its obvious by their reactions they aren't buying what you are selling

The411

Banned
Reaction score
marmel75 said:
Honestly you are coming off as clueless and desperate in your posts, so I can only imagine what is happening in person...smh...damn bro these are just hard to read...

"Dominate" the conversation?? Dude, just act normal...its obvious by their reactions they aren't buying what you are selling
O.P sounds like he uses Aspergers tactics.