Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Facebook conversation, how am I doing?

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Try to have other options available so you don't act needy.
Try to have fun yourself and not be burdened by the process.
Be playful, not funny. Stop the haha, and get playful, which is best done in person. Facebook doesn't go that far.

I don't know man.. for me.. if i am gaming online.. the best way is to tease, tease tease tease, show authority over her world (by cold reading her) and make her qualify herself.

Stop trying to impress her. Make her impress you. and tell her things about her personality, keep teasing, and show that you like to have fun and she should be a part of that.. just take her out.

Raven80

Don Juan
Reaction score
TC if there is one thing I've learned, is that chatting online via facebook or msn with a girl you have a crush on will probably hurt your chances more than actually improve them. So the only people I chat with are maybe guy friends or a girlfriend that I've been with for a while.

Think about it, important factors like body language, expression and tonality (3 very important aspects of comedy and creating rapport) go out the window. Unless you are damn good at making people laugh through the use of text alone, don't bother with it, you are likely to hit a dead end and it will be very hard to recover especially if you see the girl again.

Take my advice on this one, stay far away from chatting online with girls you've just met. Unless you wanna set something up where you'd meet up, stay away.