Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Facebook conversation, how am I doing?

AF77

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is how the conversation has gone this far since getting her name/facebook last night. I met her at my work where I am a waiter. She was with her mother and was taking her out for her anniversary. They had a great time as I am a really personable waiter at a higher class restaurant.
Anyway, could you guys look this over and tell me what needs to be my next move/critique? I don't want to **** this up.

I've been talking to her since this morning off and on on facebook through wall posts.

Jon
Hey,
appreciate the tip last night. Let me know when you plan on moving and I'll get you a trial gym pass so you can check out the place/the clientele.

Christy
Hey
Yes, that'd be awesome. Id probably want to wait til at least Oct cause Im going back to my hometown at the end of this month. No problem, I know moneys a big help these days lol. Hope the rest of your night went smoothly~

Jon
It went well; I'm actually the highest earning server there, I think it's because I actually LIKE talking to my tables as opposed to throwing food at them and running.
I'm actually going to see my mother today I feel so guilty lol.
Are you ACE certified yet? It's probably the easiest/cheapest of the personal training certifications, and really it's all you need if you know a good deal about training/routines already. Your clients typically don't care who you are certified with, they just want to see some sort of certification next to your name.

Christy
Thats awesome! Congrats. Yeah i was thinking bout doing that & talking to my trainer about being a trainer for them as well. Why do you feel guilty? lol

Jon
Because you took your mother out for her anniversary... And I don't think I've even called my mom in almost two weeks lol. In my defense I do live alone like 45 minutes from her, and have been busy. I'll see her tonight and bring flowers or something.
You have defined muscles in your random bathroom mirror pictures on facebook, how long have you been training/into fitness?

Ice882

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh............

not good.

not good.

TheBaconator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems like you're being too friendly. From the convo you posted I wouldn't be surprised if this girl thinks you are just a friendly guy looking to befriend her. Nothing in that convo constitutes as flirting with her.

pua1989

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
youre talkin wayyyyyyy too much. also, you are boring. i couldnt even read that one long message you said, and i wouldnt be surprised if she did the same thing.

AF77

Don Juan
Reaction score
Christy
Aw, thats sweet.. Now your stealing my moves lol.
I've been into fitness my whole life. My dad owned a karate school for over 30 years & I started when I was 4. I've been going to the gym for almost a year now. How long have you been into fitness?

Okay gentlemen, create a response for me, show me how it's done.
A little background, I'm a male fitness model, and I've been into training 6 years. She's 19 and I'm 21.9. Not trying to sound like a douche, sorry if it comes off that way.
Any questions just ask.
Appreciate this. I pull a lot of females, but this one is awesome so I am turning to the pros to make sure I don't **** this up ;)

Soprano

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont know if it would work but what i'd say...first thing that popped into my head...

"Since you were 4? Damn remind me not to mess with you, you might get Chuck Norris on my ass."

DJsparky

Don Juan
Reaction score
AF77 said:
Christy
Aw, thats sweet.. Now your stealing my moves lol.
I've been into fitness my whole life. My dad owned a karate school for over 30 years & I started when I was 4. I've been going to the gym for almost a year now. How long have you been into fitness?

Okay gentlemen, create a response for me, show me how it's done.
A little background, I'm a male fitness model, and I've been into training 6 years. She's 19 and I'm 21.9. Not trying to sound like a douche, sorry if it comes off that way.
Any questions just ask.
Appreciate this. I pull a lot of females, but this one is awesome so I am turning to the pros to make sure I don't **** this up ;)
"I bet you're ****ing tough... I need your help then! My next door neighbours kid wont give me my ball back... he may be small but the little bastard knows how to kick the shins pretty hard. Maybe you could Bruce Lee his ass or something? Atleast while you're here you can bring over some oreos for me... im ****ing hungry."

Follow what I say and she'll be around your house by tonight ;)

It might be different from what you're used to but this is the best way. Hell I wrote a book on facebook dating. :D

AF77

Don Juan
Reaction score
I owe you both a drink, those are awesome recommendations. Humor wins...

AF77

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm torn on which route to go with. It seems DJSparky's recommendation is more humorous, but also has swearing, which isn't my style. Seriously. And she's like super christian and swearing will probably offend her.

Soprano's is short and sweet but not as funny (no offense).

AF77

Don Juan
Reaction score
How's this?

"Since 4? Wow... Can you karate chop my manager for me? Bruce lee him or something? I'll tip you seven dollars ;)
And i think I've was doing pushups in the womb. I've been in some sort of shape since kindergarden."

AF77

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay I sent that to her in a message.

I need constant help here guys, I've never actually been this interested (read: I actually care) in dating a female before, so I'm bound to feck this up.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AF77 said:
How's this?

"Since 4? Wow... Can you karate chop my manager for me? Bruce lee him or something? I'll tip you seven dollars ;)
And i think I've was doing pushups in the womb. I've been in some sort of shape since kindergarden."
Dude this is not clever or funny and it sounds like you are way too much time on your hands.

"That's wonderful. I'm afraid I have to leave for an appointment now, but I'd love to take you to coffee tomorrow so we could discuss it further and I know this great place right around the corner that makes the best coffee. Say 12:00?"

If you get a "yes", great. If you get "no", it's better to get it right away than waiting 2 weeks chatting on facebook and then finding out she's been talking to you as an ego boost while giving her 6'1 boyfriend the best sex ever.

MisterMcGee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJsparky said:
"I bet you're ****ing tough... I need your help then! My next door neighbours kid wont give me my ball back... he may be small but the little bastard knows how to kick the shins pretty hard. Maybe you could Bruce Lee his ass or something? Atleast while you're here you can bring over some oreos for me... im ****ing hungry."

Follow what I say and she'll be around your house by tonight ;)

It might be different from what you're used to but this is the best way. Hell I wrote a book on facebook dating. :D
Thats way too long an detailed. Whoever writes that to people on email, msn, or facebook clearly are thinking too hard or trying to impress.

All you gotta do is feed off of her answer and ask something so she'll expand and open up. easy

DJsparky

Don Juan
Reaction score
MisterMcGee said:
Thats way too long an detailed. Whoever writes that to people on email, msn, or facebook clearly are thinking too hard or trying to impress.

All you gotta do is feed off of her answer and ask something so she'll expand and open up. easy
Don't fall into the hype of "Don't try too hard or to impress" It's typical community bull****. Women like passionate guys. They love guys who are passionate about humor.

It's about impressing yourself and not worrying how you're coming across. When you express yourself with humor and you are swearing, having fun, it conveys that you don't give a ****. Granted you don't want to act a ****, there is a balance.

I know what you're saying though. It can look tryhard but this is the **** that Rock Stars are doing. I would tour to help out with my friends band and we'd all be on the road alot so we tried everything on Facebook so that when we went into different cities, we could find girls to hang out with already and have places to stay.

My friend was way too expressive posted long posts, but he was getting the most girls. We found that it didnt matter how long your posts was, it mattered on your sense of humor and what attitude you were conveying.

Aimee Healy hey baby - i miss u :( im sorry i got jealous with that girl the other day - i think i still have feelings for u :/31 August at 14:46 · Comment · Like / Unlike · See Wall-to-Wall

Damn I still haven't responded to her, maybe I should but I don't want a stalker type girl :S

But yeah, I'm doing fine ;) And so are other people who have my ebook :D

I find that feeding off her answer is okay to get rapport. However, it's not leading there is no taking liberty involved. The next typical answer he should respond with should be, "I wasn't kidding about those oreos, be here at 8, my place. You know where I live don't you. Don't think that anything is going to happen, I'm cellibate and wear a special ring to ward off girls like you ;)"

She_feelin_Me

Don Juan
Reaction score
Forget all that humor just close the deal and ask her to go chill somewhere. Make an excuse you going to be away from the computer and leave your number....guys be going on for weeks and weeks talking thru pointless convos with internet chicks.

MisterMcGee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ sparky i disagree. If you are unable to come up with such a long winded 'joke' responses within 5 seconds in real life, don't type it out. You look like a tool and the girls are moreso entertained on facebook than anything else. Once the meet-up comes around, you're gonna feel pressured to live up to the COMEDIAN persona you created via text messaging.

CaptainJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why the fvck are you making such a big deal of a facebook conversation. Real men talk in person.

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't doubt yourself. After all, it is you who she is going to be in a relationship with, so you better trust yourself, so she can enjoy whatever you talk about.

Remember, girls will NOT logically analyze the boring/interesting parts of your message. They are judging your:

Authenticity. How genuine and true you are with yourself and your messages.
Your comfort level. How comfortable you are with yourself.
Your value. Are you conveying you are an occupied man? Are you conveying you are happy? Are you conveying you have friends?

Try to think right. Everything else will fall into place.

PS: I think you have built some rapport. Try to tease her now and then. Pull the trigger, take action, lead her to a date and continue.

AF77

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks Daygameguy.
I got her number, she has mine.
I skipped the cursing, and did some light joking. I'm trying to balance getting to know each other with staying out of the friend zone.