Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Facebook Confessions

Have you ever left something emotional on a girls wall?

• Total voters

chance

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon said:
http://i.imgur.com/vHcWv.jpg

^^I mean sure everyones gonna look at the guy as an AFC, sure he shoulda stopped after the Vday card, sure he could have taking a hint, but I feel for the guy
that was a good post by the guy. put the b1tch in her place. fuking little whiney b1tch. pic saved.

btw, when was that post made?

seagull

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
And he made himself look like more of an AFC by posting that reply.

He would have been better off ignoring the AW.

Chickfight

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's good. The things he described in the post are afc, but the post itself is basically an intricate way of calling her a ****, haha. At least he grew some balls.

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, why would I broadcast something like that to everybody else, to all my friends and her friends?

Chickfight

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Huffman said:
No, why would I broadcast something like that to everybody else, to all my friends and her friends?
Haha, there's a difference between admitting you used to do afc things and actually doing them. Admitting your past weaknesses shows that you're getting over them. Plus, he owned her in the process. Gotta respect that.

I've freely admitted to a girl I was getting with that I used to have a thing with for a mutual friend of ours and but that she ditched me the day before prom, leaving me dateless. Though I said it in a joking way. The important thing is that I was secure with my present self.

Last edited:

Strelok

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The guy didn't show to be an afc,in fact only a man can admit to have being weak in past and see his mistake.

And as the guys here say,it's the whining b1tch to look as a b1tch not him,the guy grew a couple at least in that moment,and probably some girl will realise in existence and maybe give him some attention.

Groovy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
seagull said:
And he made himself look like more of an AFC by posting that reply.

He would have been better off ignoring the AW.
I second this. If he is a true DJ now he should not worry. Things will go his way one way or another. Even the girl would have come and apologized to him one day.

Not sure why you say the "AW" tho, I just read it as "girl".

seagull

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Groovy said:
Not sure why you say the "AW" tho, I just read it as "girl".
True, but that girl in particular was an Attention ***** and the AFC was helping her by feeding her. It may not have exactly been the type of attention she was after, but Attention *****s will feed off any kind.

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a rumor that this was a hoax, but the idea is still the same...

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahaha this is legend thanx op!

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chickfight said:
Haha, there's a difference between admitting you used to do afc things and actually doing them. Admitting your past weaknesses shows that you're getting over them. Plus, he owned her in the process. Gotta respect that.

I've freely admitted to a girl I was getting with that I used to have a thing with for a mutual friend of ours and but that she ditched me the day before prom, leaving me dateless. Though I said it in a joking way. The important thing is that I was secure with my present self.
Yeah I guess it's ok if it's a long time ago. Nice of him to speak out, but to me his post sounds still bitter after all these years. Hard to say though what effect posting this would have.