Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Facebook and subtlety, how to?

Sleep

Don Juan
Reaction score
As a disclaimer, still trying to get all the knowledge here into practice, currently focusing on myself than my game.

Anyway, I've added this girl a few months back, I let it slide and didn't initiate any convo, the past week she crossed me on the street (we live in a small town) and she said hello and gave a "I want to know you" smile, decided to send a message in FB in which she replied promptly, she clearly shows interest ("yeah I know you from here, but we never talked!).

It reached the point that I'm would be wasting my time talking to her and should take things further, thought about a "we can talk, let's meet this weekend", but I don't know if I'm showing too much interest in rushing things or it's just my past (and present) AFC/beta ****blocking me.

Any advice? (Or reprehension for wasting your time...)

Flyer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Life's too short.
A simple "I'm free this Thursday, want to grab a drink?" will do.
If she's interested she'll bite. Otherwise she'll throw you some other bone.

DragonBlood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FB is mostly a waste of time. I dont use one, pof is the only online website I use for meeting chicks atm.

"yeah I know you from here, but we never talked!"

Anyway, its clear there is some curiosity here, she is a little frustrated that you didnt talk to here in person but whatever. Also chicks reply fast on FB because they are bored and avoiding work, dont read into it too much. Also you have that fresh orbiter scent considering you only met once (sort of) but have somehow found here on FB within afew hours????????????

"yeah I know you from here, we should meet up!/what you up to these days??"

Now that is attraction.

Heres my response:

Yeah, that sounds great. When are you free?

Flyer, good response also. Maybe a bit aggressive for a semi-stranger but will probably work. OP whenever she is free you can just say it doesnt suit and set a time that suits you better anyway. Main point is this should really take less than three messages, either the interest is there or it isnt. No point second guessing yourself. Even if she says no you should be thankful for the amount of time you have saved.

Sleep

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies.

DragonBlood said:
Also you have that fresh orbiter scent considering you only met once (sort of) but have somehow found here on FB within afew hours????????????
Took me a few days to find her, but I agree on the orbiter thing.

DragonBlood said:
Main point is this should really take less than three messages, either the interest is there or it isnt. No point second guessing yourself. Even if she says no you should be thankful for the amount of time you have saved.
Funny enough it only took me exact 3 messages to ask her out, at least I did that right, but still lacking confidence just to do it without second guessing myself, while trying to fix my life is helping a little, still gives me doubts about everything...

Flyer said:
Life's too short.
A simple "I'm free this Thursday, want to grab a drink?" will do.
If she's interested she'll bite. Otherwise she'll throw you some other bone.
I sent something along those lines. I agree, I shouldn't be wasting my time beating around the bush, if she says no, that I will be thankful I didn't spent more time going over it.