Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Facebook advise

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So there is this woman with me on facebook , we just met one time in real life and it was throw friends. I added her but my mistake I didnt start talking to her at that time . now I want to talk with her but there is nothing in common to say and it will be very clear I am interested in her and will look awkward.
How to start with her casual talk to reduce the awkwardness ? I am out of words because I am kind of careful to not loose her as she seem gf candidate

grayclif

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So there is this woman with me on facebook , we just met one time in real life and it was throw friends. I added her but my mistake I didnt start talking to her at that time . now I want to talk with her but there is nothing in common to say and it will be very clear I am interested in her and will look awkward.
How to start with her casual talk to reduce the awkwardness ? I am out of words because I am kind of careful to not loose her as she seem gf candidate
Why are you interested in casual talk. Say hi wound you be interested in getting a cup of coffee at the local coffee shop at noon on Saturday. If she says yes she's interested if she says no then she is not. If she says she's busy and offers no counter consuder this a no. Simple as that.

As a side in the future don't friend women you are interested to Facebook.

longbottom2006

Reaction score
"I am kind of careful to not loose her as she seem gf candidate" =>here is your problem . Not loose is your problem. Think about it guy. Girlfriend is just friend, no more and you can leave or stay with friend, girl friend is the same. Relax and have fun with her will help you reduce the awkwardness.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What makes you think she IS girlfriend material? You don't KNOW her enough to talk to her, but she's GF material? She may have all kinds of issues you don't know about.

Just say looks like you were having fun on one of her pictures, see how fast and how much she talks to you.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I started talking with her, in the first message it was good but gradually she is shortening her responses. I was looking to have a little more active chat before ask her out , but the conversation is dying and I dont see how to fire it again . any way if it is going to die I ll ask her out , best of nothing .

Trailboss

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your wasting time and acting totally beta...just say F' it: I'm going for it and drop the coffee bomb on her.....its a simple yes or no question and if she says no, your done. Quit acting like a chump.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your wasting time and acting totally beta...just say F' it: I'm going for it and drop the coffee bomb on her.....its a simple yes or no question and if she says no, your done. Quit acting like a chump.
Not true , that only work if the girl already have interest in you , but if you didnt build interest with her first she will simply say no.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well, you have your answer.... she's talking to you LESS.... any thoughts on this chick are mental masturbation

sunnykhatri736

Don Juan
Reaction score
I ask a girl out like this " You are incredibly sexy and would love to spend a wild day enjoying with you . Eating food and getting up to trouble anytime soon. If you think you can handle it ...... i will pick u up at 1pm this saturday "

And this thing works for me everytime.
You should ask her out like this and im sure she will go out with you.
She has shortened her length of texts ? Then why dont u shorten the length of your texts to the half of her length of text ? Let her do the more the efforts and keep the ratio to 70:30 .

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually I asked her out after the conversation reached the dead end as I had nothing to loose , and she loved that and we are gonna see each others soon, even though she is careful to not go forward and keep herself on borders.