Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Face or Body?

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm curious. What would you rather have in a woman if you had to choose?

a) A really nice face and below average body or,

b)A really nice body and below average face?

We all know that we would like to have an attractive woman (face and body). The obvious answer therefore is a combination of the two. But, let's assume there are no other options, which of the above would you CHOOSE if you had too and why? Forget about personality for the time being. Should get some interesting responses to this question. Let r rip.....

joe henny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
For a one time thing I would pick the body. For a relationship I'll pick face and take her to the gym with me lol :D

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For ONS, good bod. For longer term, great attitude with a good enough body and the prettiest face I can find.

londonzen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
at this moment in time all i care about is body. for relationships deffo face

joe henny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
plus usually the hotter chicks cant bone that good cuz they're so used to so many symps bowing down to them that they never feel the need to work at it

sux2bu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's like asking would you rather have a skinny girl with zits or a fat girl with a clear complection.

Last edited:

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
maqnetik said:
im not into "average" anything, let alone sub-par.

:D
Hear ya. I was just saying if you had no other choices and had to take one over the other. As for me, I'd choose the bod.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Body. Face is only a small percentage of the total package.

Tighten_Up

Don Juan
Reaction score
maqnetik said:
a face is god-given (without make-up) but a body requires work. its a reflection of her character.

:rolleyes:
Not really. I know a girl with the most perfect body in the universe and her face is a 7 at best. She's never worked out a day in her life and eats horribly.

Tighten_Up

Don Juan
Reaction score
maqnetik said:
it wont last-- and i can tell the difference between lucky and hard work

:cool:
I think it will last. She just doesn't need to work at it, its just natural. She's 86lbs, and she's never been over 90 in her life. (she's 5'3")

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
maqnetik said:
it wont last-- and i can tell the difference between lucky and hard work
If anything I'd say that's backwards. Some people are just born slim and pretty, and there's a lot better odds the genetic blessing will last as opposed to hitting the gym.

For the rest of this convo, I and most guys have a threshold that women have to reach, or a series really. She has to be ______ before I'd consider _____. Simple, no magic. If she's cuter that she needs to be, then that's a plus but it just goes in with the other pluses and minuses, like character or fitness.

maqnetik

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tighten_Up said:
I think it will last. She just doesn't need to work at it, its just natural. She's 86lbs, and she's never been over 90 in her life. (she's 5'3")
that doesnt sound attractive at all (no offense).... and how old is she? it takes a while for muscle tone to go flabby from self-abuse and disuse. the hottest girls are high maintennance, dont EVER let them fool you

:crazy:

Tighten_Up

Don Juan
Reaction score
maqnetik said:
that doesnt sound attractive at all (no offense).... and how old is she? it takes a while for muscle tone to go flabby from self-abuse and disuse. the hottest girls are high maintennance, dont EVER let them fool you

:crazy:
She's 21...and very attractive. She has curves. She has amazing tits and an amazing ass. She has done a lot of work as a model, been in a couple videos, did a tv commercial. Her body is so great that it's easy to ignore her face.