Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Face or Body

Which girl would you rather have as your gf?

• Total voters

spaceman2001

Banned
Reaction score
The face to me is super important. I would take a pretty face over ass and boobs.

A pretty face and a good personality is what I look for, as long as she isn't overweight.

ntssv

Don Juan
Reaction score
Save the whales and harpoon the fat chics.

Good body with cute face.

Drum&Bass

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had this same talk with a female friend of mine...A HOT BODY IS WAYY BETTER, you can enjoy a girls body, its something that is real !

Everyone likes a pretty face to look at but imagine a pretty face with a scrawny or overweight body you'll have bad sex but a nice face smiling back at you, plus all you can do is kiss the lips on a face..if you got a pretty face or an ugly face the kissing is all the same..

a tight body can reflect on her life style and her face is something that can't be helped genetically but she can try to improve on it..but imagine a hot face on a smoker that doesn't eat or exercise properly and just has a rotting corpse of a physique, thats a huge turnoff.

Of course if your thinking about what your kids will look like your gonna want the total package, but if you had to choose one or the other, HOT BODY - so/so FACE !

Permission

Banned
Reaction score
I used to think that it was face. But I find myself more attracted lately to girls with nice bodies as long as her face is alright. Especially as it gets warmer and they wear less clothes.

crumpiteer

Don Juan
Reaction score
i always thought the face is more important, coz it's the part of the body that i get to see in most part of the day, while her body can be easily concealed by smart fashion sense, custom-made clothes & magic accessories (ie. wonderbra, sillhuoette lingerie, high heels,etc)

after reading some of the posts here, i'm now converted & fully convinced that the body is more important. Coz a well-sculpted body is often the result of a woman's hard work & discipline in her exercise routine & diet regime, which deserve to be appreciated.

'there's no ugly woman, just lazy woman'

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok let's clear something up here:

Different guys don't have the same understanding of "decent body".

For most American guys, "decent body" = somewhat overweight, "hot body" = well, hot body...:whistle:

But for most other people, "hot body" = model look hot body, like tall (5'8+), athletic, long legs, well shaped and sized breasts and azz... "Decent body" = maybe not that tall 5'4 - 5'6, no model's leggy legs, ok sized boobs and azz, but in no way overweight. Otherwise it won't be "decent" body, but unattractive body.

I voted face over body without hesitation. But fatties are NOT even an option.:nono:

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gotta have both. No options.

Drum&Bass

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm under the impression that the girl WILL NOT FIX HER BODY, if thats the case then EVERYONE in their right mind will say, the FACE is more important because the body can be worked on.

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where is the both option???

REJ-

Don Juan
Reaction score
it depends what you mean by "decent"

"decent" face = fairly attractive, "hot" face = very attractive
"decent" body = fairly well shaped, "hot" body = very well shaped

To me, there's not much of a difference between "decent" and "hot", so I could even just go with a girl that has "decent" face and body, although I would prefer someone who's "hot"

BBX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I honestly dont care if a girl dosent have the nicest face but to me a nice body is everything. I mean shure theres a limit but as long as shes somewhat cute and has a perfect figure im hooked. My motto is no fatties and no flatties.

Reaction score
Face is more important because that's what most ppl will judge you by. If she has a hot face it's much better! look at Paris Hilton she's pretty but her body is around 6 and she's still popular. Also on the first few dates that's what you'll be kissing or making out with so you better be doing a hot face! Body shape and size can be changed too.