Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Face It, You're a Nice Guy (a song that I wrote)

DJ Girevik

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
(yelling)You buy her flowers on the first date
You take her to a $100 restaurant
At the end, you ask her if you can kiss her
Face it son, you're a nice guy!

You're scared to have your own opinion
You never disagree with her
You think that it's jerky to think for yourself

You despise guys with their own opinions
You wonder at how they get the chicks
You're too scared to ask any girls out

You write her a poem every day
You think about her 24/7
She says to you "Let's Just Be Friends"

(singing)You're deathly scared of just saying "hi"
You see her hugging a man and saying byebye,
You wish, just once, you could be that fly
Face it, you're a nice guy!

You want to be with her one day
But you never will with your way
You're so feminine, it's amazing you aren't gay
You're a nice guy in every way!

------------

Not sure what style of music to put this with yet, but it might go good with grindcore/metalcore...

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's a song I wrote to AFCs

[Verse I]
I know ... I know how it feels sumtimes when,
U just wanna give up N ya soul's in need of cry'N.
Like enough's enough N everything is just, too much,
Ya luck just struck, N iiit's, like - ya must give up.
But that ... THAT's when u need to pull yaself up,
Cuz ya fed up need to get up N just - put ya head up.
... Set up ya mind straight - N do yaself a favor,
Take a look at yaself - N show u what ya made of!!!
Stop N wake up ... It ain't a feelin' ya used to,
But if u a quitter, then yeh - quit ... quit be'N a loser!
Make a ****'N man of u, No! - There's no excuse
Cuz there's nuthin - hold'N u back except for u.
I know I gotta stress it too - how hard can it be?
It couldn't be more simple, just stop N u'll see.
Only 'portant thing's - WHAT u want, get it?
... N the ONLY thing left is - HOW, u gon get it.

[Verse II]
... Live N learn - pain's the greatest tutor,
They say life's a ***** - well, I say just use her!
**** hesitate'N - get ya conscience expelled,
How u gon' live with yaself, if u walk on eggshells.
Life is pain cuz pain is life, N we fight to get by,
But If u too scared to get hurt ... u might as well die.
It's excite'N to try, but stop ya whine'N right now,
Cuz u need to 'grow up' - if it's for 'cry'N out loud'.
Go out N wild out! - u haven't met defeat yet,
Instead of drow'N in sorrow - go get your feet wet.
Take a look at your day - like there's no tomorow,
Seize every 'pportunity cuz it ain't there to borrow.
... It ain't fair to all though, so u don't have to give,
Why live with regrets if u gon' regret that u lived?
So put ya life on the line - only that is your call.
Cuz the biggest risk u can take, is to not risk at all.

It's actually on my site
www.soundclick.com/dz

but I only record'd the first verse - haven't had time to record or write the 3rd one yet. I don't have a hook either.
:mad:

Reaction score
This is kinda redundant since I just posted this on another posting as quoted from another posting site:

Posted: Fri Jun 27, 2003 10:30 pm Post subject: The Game

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Game

What is slowing a lot of players down is that they falsely believe that they are harming someone by being a player. You need to think the game as a world that you enter. Think of it as a separate world from the world that you live in with it’s own set of rules.

In the real world you have a balance of power, democratizing, political correctness. Rules that say you should act humble and modest and do not offend others.

In the game you need to be more of the real you. If you think that timid, humble, overly polite person is the real you, then you need to think again.

“No one is born timid: timidity is a protection we develop. If we never stick our necks out, if we never try,, we will never have to suffer the consequences of failure or success, If we are kind and unobtrusive, no one will be offended- in fact we will seem saintly and likable.”

“In truth, timid people are often self-absorbed, obsessed with the way people see them, and not at all saintly”

In the game you need to take off that false face you wear out in the world and be more of the real you. Yes you were born self absorbed, self centered, selfish, an ******* as I’ve been called numerous times. You need to let your shadow side that needs expression free.

“In a dance, two people cannot lead. One takes over, sweeping the other along.”

In the game holding back cause you think there is some kinda need to share power is stupid and will get you played and nowhere…actually in no p*ssy land.

This arena is not for the stupid and faint of heart, cause you will get played by craftier women for all you have. You will get taken on an emotional roller coaster ride with a crashing finish at the end, instead of the reverse.

In this game you “man up”, that means step the f**k up. Don’t worry about the consequences or the other person. “console yourself with the thought that the pleasure of the one who surrenders is often greater than that of the aggressor.”

In this game the end result is your pleasure. That is all you care about. Like I say when your in the game you’re their to play. “this is chess not checkers”-Denzel Washington.
In this university you need to learn to leave the normal world that you live in and take the correct pill to a new reality.

Here points are earned not in theorizing about sh*t but getting out there and practicing what you learn and stacking up experiences from the new reality.

peace ...

and here is another posting on this subject I don't recall the source:

The Romantic Predator
The sexual predator, that dark and mysterious figure, the "stranger", unpredictable, hinting at danger, tinged with violence... what is there that so attracts women to him? Truly, there seems something almost magical about those few men who seem able to mesmerize women at will. What secret do they possess that gives them this power, this intensity, this animal magnetism?
Users and manipulators is the key phrase. Such men have learned to spot and sniff out vulnerable women, the "wounded birds", the ones most susceptible to their particular brand of sorcery. They have mastered the art of "pushing the emotional buttons" of their fellow humans, exploiting the feelings and weaknesses of hurt people (and is not most everyone hurt?), playing women like a musical instrument. In their single-minded pursuit of pleasure, of self-gratification, they leave behind them a string of victims. These are haters of women, exploiters of human weakness, parasites, sociopaths*.
These ... fancy-grade hit-and-run drivers leave numerous victims in their wake...
Roger Shattuck, Forbidden Knowledge

To this author I say it is us the player, dj's whatever you wanna call yourself to make yourself feel better about what you do...that makes womens lives more real.

women crave emotional situations. nice guys are too boring for them that is why the crave people like me. I give them the emotional roller coaster ride that they are really seeking.

I am not a hater of women. I love and have been in love before. Yes I do leave victims behind but there are no victims in the art of love only volunteers....art of seduction by robert greene