Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

F_ckfriend after 1 year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

baws

Reaction score
Hi ,well i have a question , if you know a girl for like 1 year and half and you just want to f_ her, can it be possible?

Because i know a girl for this amount of time and i loved her ( like really in love) for like 1 year, and she knew it but she didnt want me at all. I stopped to love her like 4 months ago . Im also popular at my school so i told everybody to call her ( the swallower) it means she swallows only *** and shes a slut. Lol after 1 month like that, I talked to her again and it was ok, i told everybody to stop and she was happy. But right now , it has been 1 month she said she was pissed of me because "i changed" lol (im sure it is because last year i was emo and i was loving her so i was always kind to her, I was to her feets). But now i changed, i changed my way to talk im not looking emo anymore and changed my style all my friends(girls also) like it,i lame girls sometimes and I find it funny with my friends and all her friends like me . Even Her best friends don't understand why she is pissed of me also. So i didnt care 2 weeks ago because i said myself she's dumb. But now i just want to F_CK because she's so sexy ! wow

So yesterday I was with my friends and i sended her texts i wanted to **** her, she wasn't believing me and i kept telling her with texts that i was serious, she was with her friend so her friend texted me to stop because it wasn't funny, so she kept telling me that i was annoying so i finally texted her : Ur noob, i dont just have to talk to you, i just wanted to bang, ciao and she answered: lol
What does it mean ? is she laughing of me or she is laughing because she finds it funny.

(sorry for any mistakes, english is not my primary language)(im 14 and im in sec 3(9th grade))

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shes laughing at you cuz ur making yourself look like a fvcking idiot.

TheAnswer_

Don Juan
Reaction score
You ruined any chance you had most likely. Read the DJ bible like the others have said man.

mikee

Don Juan
Reaction score
you just made my day, greatest way to blow your chances with a chick ever :woo:

The Italian Baws

Reaction score
You know... ever if some say you most think that you are the reward and that you need to think about yourself only, I think you exagerated right there

baws

Reaction score
ahhhh forget this thread all please, i was a complete noob , let it die

Furnezz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha it's ok man, at least you learned something (hopefully >.<). Just keep browsing the forum and let the information sink in.

Status
Not open for further replies.