f/r: Brought home two chicks

stand

Banned
Reaction score
L777 said:
Well if you were a little more perceptive you'd notice the LR I posted from Last Thursday night. One of 3 this weekend. Straight up.

I only post reports that I feel will help the community, not every single lay. IMO that is boasting, and that was what Stand was doing in this post. Also it sounds fake. Most of his reports do, but that maybe just because of the vague way in which he writes them.
Vague? How much more detail do you want me to get into? I wrote this up at 3am last night, because I was bored, drunk, and browsing this forum.

I do not post all my lays. I don't know why you're under the impression I do.

I think someone can take something out of my FRs; and anyone that PM's me asking for help.. I help out.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
stand said:
Vague? How much more detail do you want me to get into? I wrote this up at 3am last night, because I was bored, drunk, and browsing this forum.

I do not post all my lays. I don't know why you're under the impression I do.

I think someone can take something out of my FRs; and anyone that PM's me asking for help.. I help out.

Hey stand good job:up: Keep posting some more field reports and don't worry about idiots like L777. He flames anyone he considers a threat. He has flamed me on numerous occasions. Its obvious from the way he posts has has subpar game and looks. He is just an annoying insecure little geek that doesn't get laid.

Any time anyone talks about being good looking or getting laid he is the first geek to chime in with negative BS.

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol. I might be mildly insulted if you lot weren't such a prize set of muppets.

Anyway, off to see my French FB now. Want a LR? Here's a preview: She's a 9, I'm gonna walk into her room, say about two words and then fvck her for an hour then come back out and go to my media class.

Oh please sosuave muppets, love me!! :rolleyes:

ezily

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
L777 said:

Anyway, off to see my French FB now. Want a LR? Here's a preview: She's a 9, I'm gonna walk into her room, say about two words and then fvck her for an hour then come back out and go to my media class.

If by hour you mean 5 minutes and by FB you mean your hand then I believe you.

stand

Banned
Reaction score
L777 said:

Step away from the keyboard.

CuZzT

Don Juan
Reaction score
Michele said:
this isn't advice, but there should be FR's that are posted in the DJB. this is gold.
Agreed. Why was this guy banned? His field-reports were amazing and his posts were hysterical.

Bring him back!

(bumping this, because it is a great field-report)

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CuZzT said:
Agreed. Why was this guy banned? His field-reports were amazing and his posts were hysterical.

Bring him back!

(bumping this, because it is a great field-report)

yeah....what happened to him??

CuZzT

Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
He probably got banned because he was a fake.
Where was the thread where you found out he was fake? Or are you just speculating?

dnats

Banned
Reaction score
CuZzT said:
Where was the thread where you found out he was fake? Or are you just speculating?
There isn't one.. Do not listen to that weak minded gimp.. He is completely clueless and is spouting off bullsh!t. Look at the threads he creates. He is a failure.

"OMG I met a HB8 and just chatted with her... this is scary" - Get a grip.