F*&* Mtv Vh1

Alen-Delon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
fukk mtv and vh1 i dont know how many of you watched live 8 yesterday but i was watching it all day just to see pink floyd perform and those scumbags coroporate fuking douchebags cut the song in half just to show a comercial what da fukkk i am so pissed but good thing AOL was broadcasting it. thanks Aol

Plain & Simple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Welcome to the TV business, thats how they get paid. Wichever commercial was that, they paid Mtv to show it , just like that, a whole bunch of other commercials do the samething, so somehow, someway they gotta make room for all of the commercials if mtv wants to get paid.

familyguyfan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah that was pretty gay.

I was also pretty pissed off when they cut to those stupid VJs in the middle of "Won't Get Fooled Again" by The Who. They cut it right before the best part of the song. It was especially bad because they didn't even cut to a commercial, they just showed those VJ hosts talking instead of finishing out the song.

StrangeButTrue

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That whole concert was nothing but ****. Absolute ****.

"Let's only give Pink Floyd and The Who, Rock Gods among men, 15 minutes each. People want to see Sting and Elton John, after all.

And to top it off, lets cut to some ****head talking right in the middle of the Comfortably Numb solo. Just to be *******s."

tristan22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They are too busy giving air time to bands with talent, like Destiny's Child :rolleyes: