Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

F*cking funniest text from a chick

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
her: ok Mr Yuppaz (?Last name? so I can run a background check)...lol j/k
Me: ohhh, Miss XXXXX no trust it's Yuppaz XXXXX XXXXX, now it's your turn
her: well XXXX is actually my last name, first name Kenneth
Me:......... (didn't send this, didn't know what to say, I know she's a chick but is that her real first name? did her parents hate her, DID she have a bulge????? I wasn't THAT drunk)
Me: really? How did that happen?
Her: lmao hahahahha kidding it's XXXXXXX
I was cracking up, never had anyone do that to me before, that sh*t was pretty damn funny. She got some points for that.

garruk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
must be a "you had to be there" sort of thing.

CarlitosWay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is my idea of a funny text i got the other night.....
(after i messed around with a plate after hours at the local park , finger banged the hell out of her and nearly got caught in the act by a cop hehe)

after she gets home
"omg I just came all in my pants lol"

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought it was hilarious. She was telling me she was a tranny or something and it caught me totally blindsided, the timing was perfect and I totally fell for it.

Ice882

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
don't hate

Joe Stud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup: you mean she ACTUALLY said her first name was KENNETH???

Thats hilarious! Funniest thing I ever heard in my life!!

She ought to go on the road as a stand-up comedian. I'm LMAO here, it is insanely funny.

"My real name is Kenneth" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Guys::crazy: Shhhhhh ;)

Boxer

Don Juan
Reaction score
I do the same thing sort of. I like to tell girls I meet that my middle name is Danger when the conversation leads to middle names hahaha they always find it funny.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yuppaz said:
her: ok Mr Yuppaz (?Last name? so I can run a background check)...lol j/k
Me: ohhh, Miss XXXXX no trust it's Yuppaz XXXXX XXXXX, now it's your turn
her: well XXXX is actually my last name, first name Kenneth
Me:......... (didn't send this, didn't know what to say, I know she's a chick but is that her real first name? did her parents hate her, DID she have a bulge????? I wasn't THAT drunk)
Me: really? How did that happen?
Her: lmao hahahahha kidding it's XXXXXXX
I was cracking up, never had anyone do that to me before, that sh*t was pretty damn funny. She got some points for that.
Does her "real name" happen to be Annabell and her account is from PoF?

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kailix - No she's actually a smoking hot J-Lo look alike with huge tits, beautiful face and unreal @ss I picked up at a club. Damn, ok maybe it was only funny to me but some of you guys are seriously insecure @ssholes. Kind of sad really that you needed to go out of your way to say that sh*t. No wonder you suck with girls.

scribblec

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yuppaz said:
Kailix - No she's actually a smoking hot J-Lo look alike with huge tits, beautiful face and unreal @ss I picked up at a club. Damn, ok maybe it was only funny to me but some of you guys are seriously insecure @ssholes. Kind of sad really that you needed to go out of your way to say that sh*t. No wonder you suck with girls.

wow your a fuking retard your 31 years old and your still going to clubs trying to find skanks, you then come here post a **** joke the first girl who gave u attention said... when people arent amused you go straight into a personal attack assuming everyone is **** with girls...

man go **** urself

Strelok

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yuppaz said:
Calling names and ad hominem on people that disagree it's allowed only from girls,we expect something more creative and less b1tchy from a man.

Night Owl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lost in translation somewhere....

ChalengeGuyFan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yuppaz said:
Lighten up, buddy!
We're just poking fun at you and you are the insecure one who takes it all as insults.