Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

F*ck you wheelchair ,lifting log

TheStig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fvck man...530...I definitely think we'll see a 600 pounder on here. Awesome

switch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
600lbs ...im aiming to get into 600-620lbs and stay there for a couple of years.since my lifts are going up without control and my tendons might burn out after repeated micro traumas.

i really dont want a patella tracking problem or some weird triceps tear.

today i went really light

squats
singles on 100kgs .. . i was yawning and in one rep i stayed down in the hole, yawned for like 4 secs and then came up. literally fly weight.

front squats
70X4X3

bench ...i suck at bench,my max is somewhere in 120-140kgs.so im trying to get it up to 180 by summer.

90Xsingles
50X10X3

its pretty amazing that i strict press 100kgs,no leg drive,just a military. , but have trouble getting 90 of my chest.

and after that my rotator cuffs told me that i should fvck off.so i listened to them and did cardio for 20 mins instead.

this is great news because unlike most people i dont really get sore. but i do get pain , and the pain usually signifies that ill be lifting heavier in 2-3 weeks.

its like :
i get pain in X body part for 3 weeks and then my X lift jumps through the roof.i never feel sore, i can deadlift 6 times a week and still deadlift more.the big problem is in my head.

Krueg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Awesome progress man. Keep smashin' it!

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good to see you lifting so heavy man! Just gotta raise that bench to 3 wheels now yeah?!

switch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Purefilth said:
Good to see you lifting so heavy man! Just gotta raise that bench to 3 wheels now yeah?!
yeah ,its fvcking ridiculous,and i know the reason for it.
i have this insane fear of dying under the press.i train alone and there arent any strong guys who can spot for me (also i hate spotters). this causes me to stick to light weights and not go to the max when pressing.

been lifting everyday.6X week now.

i pulled 250kgs (550lbs) on saturday.was pretty ggod,i pulled it twice.
on my third attempt on 250 i was reminded by my lumbar spine that he doesnt really like the idea of 260 or anything beyond that for that matter.
extreme cramping ensued and i went down to 110kgs.pulled a little more then retired to cardio.

so PR 250kgs.

on sunday ,after benching , i was reminded by my spine that he doesnt really like the idea of pause squats.i did them nevertheless with 100kgs (220lbs) and as i was about to increase the weight i noticed a sharp pain in my heart.

as i was sleeping later on that day , i could feel a palpating heart.it was beating really fast and i realized my heart is being a major b!tch.

so i have to stop heavy lifting for a while and take it easy till i can fix this issue.

i did long low intensity cardio on monday and i feel better.

my peak stats

squats 210kgs (measured by a laser micrometer , it was parallel with an error of 0.001 nanometers )

deadlifts 250kgs (550lbs)

bench . . . 110kgs....

strict military 100 kgs

klokoves 80

shrugs 150kgs

im going to go all the way down to 50% 1RM and build back up.on another note ive become so huge ,people are outright scared of me. switch likes it! yes precious! switch likess it!

switch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
first day of the year.and im in the gym.bcuz im tired of writing fake research papers.

bradford press
military press
then i did some triceps extensions
lat pull downs
chin downs
then what else....oh yeah inclines and swingers

at this point while i was doing a pipe crawl i started to think that i should just wear a sam fisher costume for halloween....
upon descending from the pipe i realized how lame the idea is and weeped.then i found out my creatine/atp system is empty.so decided to do a glycogen system instead...back to cardio

for cardio i did some light yogging and then 2 sets of 10 sec maximum outputs.

then i went to do inclines but i was tired and ended up thinking about life,existence,the great master plan and lots of weird conspiracy sh!t that taiyuu otoko would masturbate to had he heard me thinking about them.

i left the gym looking like one of those lame zombies in left4dead and had a red bull but i gained no wings and so im still here.fvcking thai bastards

switch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
squats, box pause squats.
i went really light today and just focusing on my breathing. i think i have to change that.

105kgs X1X10
100kgsX1 X15
80X1X2

shrugs
150X1X15
110X1X15

biceps,uprights and triceps extensions.
i saw my boss near the gym today.it was...awkward.

well been thinking for a long time and its time i took that scholarship. i was on the fence, whether to stick to my GF or let her go and return to my country for further studies.and after reading elliot hulse's book i have chosen the 2nd option and ill be packing things from tonight.ill be leaving on 6th of jan.

it was actually a sign since i didnt know anything about this guy before a week or so but the stig gave a link to his vids on youtube and then i DLed his ebook....

anyway i guess i was just waiting for a spark.according to that i dont think i will have time to post here as the course will take around 2 years or more ,and i have to kiss everything goodbye for a while.
ill continue to lift but i have to dump parkour as well as ninjutsu and all the other assorted bvllsh!t this includes my recent relationsh!p, unfortunately.

its been a blast gentlemen.purefilth dont get a STD , the stig i wish you the best in the pursuit of tha WHOOTY , salvator cheer up ,life isnt that hard,find a hobby and a GF and krueg i think you should start a real journal.and i thank espi for all the encouragement that he provides the forum with.

rock on :rock:

Last edited:

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll try man. Be good, take care of yourself.

[S]alvatore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the words. Follow the path that you want to, not what people want/expect you to do.