Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

F*** China!

PrinceBeavis

Banned
Reaction score
Yesterday, I bought a lovely high performance thermostat for my truck. I figured it would run cooler if it was a high-flow model.

This evening, I took a look at the package, and saw that it was made and packaged in China.

I went on line, and found a superior unit made in the USA...about an hour north of me. I ordered it. With shipping, I ended up paying twice as much, but I just don't care. I've had it with having Chinese Cr@p shoved down my throat.

I'm returning the original unit tomorrow, and I'm going to tell them why. I'll be doing the same thing at the home improvement store as well, with the Chinese tool I bought that bends under normal use.:cuss:

PrinceBeavis

Banned
Reaction score
Nighthawk said:
First Tibet and now this!
Make a joke if you want, but the Tibet thing is what set me off.

First, the f$&kers undercut our manufacturing base using flat-out slave labor, then the goods they manufacture in our or anyone else's rightful place turns out to be shoddy. Recently, they denied our Navy ships safe port.

They try to con the world into thinking they are nice and cool, by hosting the Olympics (kind of like what Hitler did), and when people decide to protest that con-job, they start busting heads. The Dalai Lama, in a totally AFC move, denounces the protests, and kisses up to China, and The U.S. in the form of Nancy Pelosi supports him. What do they get for that? They get denounced by China! F*%K THEM!

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
They've never pretended to be "nice" and "cool". They don't hide their inadequacies. They've never hide their poor humanity record. The world has always been addicted to their dollar and has always chose to ignore it and will continue to do so. The states will never do anything about it because they are too reliant on China.

The only reason they stand up against countries is if there is something in it for them. Its basic economics. They're not going to shoot themselves in the foot. You know how much YOUR and every american's cost of livig would go up, if they stopped purchasing Chinese goods? Your cost of living would at least double and your income would be the same. Seriously it would or your standard of living would go WAY down.

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think China's got hella problems but still...

PrinceBeavis said:
First, the f$&kers undercut our manufacturing base using flat-out slave labor
have you been to China? did you know in most cities the minute you step out of the hotel you get bum rushed by beggars because it's so poor? did you know US companies have to WANT to outsource manufacturing to China or India for it to happen? nobody's jackin anything

PrinceBeavis said:
They try to con the world into thinking they are nice and cool, by hosting the Olympics
you make it sound like countries can host the olympics at will without international consent. they got approval to do it, despite the fact they were spraypainting the grass in Beijing green in a desperate attempt to impress the Olympic committee

PrinceBeavis said:
The Dalai Lama, in a totally AFC move, denounces the protests, and kisses up to China, and The U.S. in the form of Nancy Pelosi supports him. What do they get for that? They get denounced by China! F*%K THEM!
I think it's funny when dudes misapply the word AFC to describe politics or figures in parts of the world where picking-up women is a luxury that'll never happen. The Dalai Lama has way more important things to worry about than whether or not you think he's an alpha male. his life is on the line for his beliefs

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PrinceBeavis said:
Yesterday, I bought a lovely high performance thermostat for my truck. I figured it would run cooler if it was a high-flow model.

This evening, I took a look at the package, and saw that it was made and packaged in China.

I went on line, and found a superior unit made in the USA...about an hour north of me. I ordered it. With shipping, I ended up paying twice as much, but I just don't care. I've had it with having Chinese Cr@p shoved down my throat.

I'm returning the original unit tomorrow, and I'm going to tell them why. I'll be doing the same thing at the home improvement store as well, with the Chinese tool I bought that bends under normal use.:cuss:
whoa whoa whoa-wah! whats with al the hostility dude? Most of the crap sh!t is made in the good ol' U.S and A...just look at Ford...lol.

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MacAvoy said:
They've never pretended to be "nice" and "cool". They don't hide their inadequacies. They've never hide their poor humanity record. The world has always been addicted to their dollar and has always chose to ignore it and will continue to do so. The states will never do anything about it because they are too reliant on China.

The only reason they stand up against countries is if there is something in it for them. Its basic economics. They're not going to shoot themselves in the foot. You know how much YOUR and every american's cost of livig would go up, if they stopped purchasing Chinese goods? Your cost of living would at least double and your income would be the same. Seriously it would or your standard of living would go WAY down.
People have misconceptions about china.. do you realize in 1 day we trade with Canada as much as weeks and months with China? I found that to be very interesting.. if you want the article I got that from ... http://wcco.com/business/bottlenecks.canadian.border.2.683111.html Its about how the bottle necks at the Canadian-US Border from terrorism scares is hurting our economy.

PrinceBeavis

Banned
Reaction score
MacAvoy said:

That's what makes it even worse! They are complete A-holes, and aren't ashamed of it in the least, yet we still run to them to be their bytch, then we wonder why we aren't respected. ....And it's not just manufacturing, and an absurd trade deficit either, they have been loaning us money....lots of money....we are China's bytch.

And why is that? It is because a few GREEDY manufacturers were lured by their cheap costs...then more and more, until finally it was the majority.
The unions, and the environmentalists helped make the US an unfriendly place for manufacturing. So guess what?! China has no problem with exploiting the worker, and also has no problem with polluting the environment. Both exploitation and pollution are FAR worse, than when the US was the manufacturing power.

You say their not going to shoot themselves in the foot? That's PRECISELY what they are doing!!! If all the workers in the US are layed off in order to save money, how are these workers going to be consumers?!! THERE'S your "basic economics"!!!

Standard of living? I live in Southern California..... It used to be a guy could go to a factory, work a basic man's job IN MANUFACTURING, and be able to pay rent, buy a car, and live reasonably with no major problems. It is a LOT harder to make it today as compared with, say, the 70's/80's.

If the standard of living is so great, why are we told constantly, that this is the first American generation that can expect to live WORSE OFF than their parents?

All globalization has done, was made DVD players cheaper at Walmart....If you base your standard of living on that, then you're right.

Last edited:

PrinceBeavis

Banned
Reaction score
ready123 said:
I think China's got hella problems but still...

have you been to China? did you know in most cities the minute you step out of the hotel you get bum rushed by beggars because it's so poor? did you know US companies have to WANT to outsource manufacturing to China or India for it to happen? nobody's jackin anything

you make it sound like countries can host the olympics at will without international consent. they got approval to do it, despite the fact they were spraypainting the grass in Beijing green in a desperate attempt to impress the Olympic committee

I think it's funny when dudes misapply the word AFC to describe politics or figures in parts of the world where picking-up women is a luxury that'll never happen. The Dalai Lama has way more important things to worry about than whether or not you think he's an alpha male. his life is on the line for his beliefs

Have I been to China? What's that got to do with it? And if they are so poor, where is their precious Communism? I thought they were all a brotherhood.
Another reason not to do business with them.
And the western businessmen WANT to do business with them because they are greedy selfish bastards. A relative of mine is a financial big-shot. I asked him why we are outsourcing most of our manufacturing.....he said, "We do not WANT manufacturing." I asked him why, and he could not give a good answer, other than that which was apparent. All he cared about was stockholders. He completely failed to see the big picture.

In another case, I have some uncles who inherited a successful manufacturing company from their father. As soon as the old man died, the oldest one FIRED HIS OWN BROTHERS, moved his operation overseas. Why? BECAUSE HE WAS A GREEDY, SELFISH BASTARD, who failed to see the big picture. (he was later embezelled by someone he trusted....not too many people had sympathy for him)

And it's called "Undercutting"....definitely a form of "Jacking."

And getting the Olympics is always a big lobbying effort. And grass is spraypainted in the US too.

And, you've got to be freaking kidding if you think I'm comparing the Dalai Lama to a 'playa'. AFC certainly applies to more than just a lack of sexual conquest....I mean, come on! And HIS LIFE is on the line for his beliefs?!!!
WTF!!!? NO!!! The people who are doing the protesting....ACTUALLY FACING
ARMED TROOPS, are the ones who are putting their lives on the line! The DL is hiding, and living very well! He won't even get behind a movement that has worldwide support!

PrinceBeavis

Banned
Reaction score
Ken785 said:
whoa whoa whoa-wah! whats with al the hostility dude? Most of the crap sh!t is made in the good ol' U.S and A...just look at Ford...lol.
Funny you mention Ford....my truck is a Ford. And you're right, it is a piece of shyt. But my pre 70's Chevy's are not. It's true that American cars made in the 70's were garbage, so the manufacturers asked for what they got.

But look at China; Toys with lead paint, millions of pounds of dog food recalled,
and from what I hear, all the honey bees that are dying, that from all the inferior Chinese queen bees China sold us.

From my experience, most of the stuff I buy that is US made is nearly always far superior to the imported crap.

Back in the day when things were US made, a toaster would last you half a lifetime, and if it broke, it was worth repairing. Now you need a new one every three years. Most American stuff was really good.

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
are you blaming China for doing manufacturing work for US companies? or are you blaming US business for sending those lower level jobs overseas? you're all over the place, I can't tell. if you look at global north global south economics, all that does economically is shift business profits for these goods from China to the US, it doesn't make us their btch

they don't "undercut" to make a profit, if you can even call it undercutting, they undercut because they're poor as hell over there and it's reflected in their cost of living. the fault is in the companies trying to turn a profit by exporting jobs overseas, not in the developing countries who'll take them because they need them

and AFC = average frustrated chump, as in frustrated from lack of pvssy. that doesn't fit the Dalai Lama, who'd probably be in a re-education camp if it weren't for the international PR he has

hating the Chinese government I can understand but you're so all over the place I think you hate all Chinese people

Master Bates

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PrinceBeavis said:
Have I been to China? What's that got to do with it? And if they are so poor, where is their precious Communism? I thought they were all a brotherhood.
Another reason not to do business with them.
And the western businessmen WANT to do business with them because they are greedy selfish bastards. A relative of mine is a financial big-shot. I asked him why we are outsourcing most of our manufacturing.....he said, "We do not WANT manufacturing." I asked him why, and he could not give a good answer, other than that which was apparent. All he cared about was stockholders. He completely failed to see the big picture.

In another case, I have some uncles who inherited a successful manufacturing company from their father. As soon as the old man died, the oldest one FIRED HIS OWN BROTHERS, moved his operation overseas. Why? BECAUSE HE WAS A GREEDY, SELFISH BASTARD, who failed to see the big picture. (he was later embezelled by someone he trusted....not too many people had sympathy for him)

And it's called "Undercutting"....definitely a form of "Jacking."

And getting the Olympics is always a big lobbying effort. And grass is spraypainted in the US too.

And, you've got to be freaking kidding if you think I'm comparing the Dalai Lama to a 'playa'. AFC certainly applies to more than just a lack of sexual conquest....I mean, come on! And HIS LIFE is on the line for his beliefs?!!!
WTF!!!? NO!!! The people who are doing the protesting....ACTUALLY FACING
ARMED TROOPS, are the ones who are putting their lives on the line! The DL is hiding, and living very well! He won't even get behind a movement that has worldwide support!
Calling the Dalai Lama an average frustrated chump is still stupid. That terms gets thrown around way too much here.

PrinceBeavis

Banned
Reaction score
splinterkb said:
People have misconceptions about china.. do you realize in 1 day we trade with Canada as much as weeks and months with China? I found that to be very interesting.. if you want the article I got that from ... http://wcco.com/business/bottlenecks.canadian.border.2.683111.html Its about how the bottle necks at the Canadian-US Border from terrorism scares is hurting our economy.

That article is about security delays between us and our neighboring nation. Canada is a long-standing ally, with a shared heritage and similar culture. There is no place on Earth where we have soldiers stationed at a border that is guarded by China (as in the North/South Korean border). Notice that the article implies that there is trade going BOTH ways, even Canadians who want to enter the US to shop. But what is China buying from us? What is the rate of trade with Canada, as compared to the rate of trade with China?

I might be able to see the point of Globalization if that was what it was....Why don't I see stuff made in Australia, or Germany, or even Russia? Where is the fairness for those countries? It's like 95% made in China.

PrinceBeavis

Banned
Reaction score
Master Bates said:
Calling the Dalai Lama an average frustrated chump is still stupid. That terms gets thrown around way too much here.

So do comments on the overuse of the term AFC. Whatever.

PrinceBeavis

Banned
Reaction score
ready123 said:
are you blaming China for doing manufacturing work for US companies? or are you blaming US business for sending those lower level jobs overseas? you're all over the place, I can't tell. if you look at global north global south economics, all that does economically is shift business profits for these goods from China to the US, it doesn't make us their btch

they don't "undercut" to make a profit, if you can even call it undercutting, they undercut because they're poor as hell over there and it's reflected in their cost of living. the fault is in the companies trying to turn a profit by exporting jobs overseas, not in the developing countries who'll take them because they need them

and AFC = average frustrated chump, as in frustrated from lack of pvssy. that doesn't fit the Dalai Lama, who'd probably be in a re-education camp if it weren't for the international PR he has

hating the Chinese government I can understand but you're so all over the place I think you hate all Chinese people

I thought I was clear that I was saying that early US companies were greedy, and accepted the undercutting of the Chinese. Undercutting is undercutting.
Don't kid yourself. Slavery is alive and well. And that is what the Chinese, and most of these foreign companies are using...Slave labor. Slave labor, and disregard for the environment makes for very cheap manufacturing.

And an AFC does not ONLY mean a lack of pVssy. To think that is in itself AFC. There is more to life than pvssy, and more to the AFC that makes him an AFC..... and I was just using an expression...please don't get all hung up on it that I was criticizing the DL for not being a DJ, ok?

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PrinceBeavis said:
Funny you mention Ford....my truck is a Ford. And you're right, it is a piece of shyt. But my pre 70's Chevy's are not. It's true that American cars made in the 70's were garbage, so the manufacturers asked for what they got.
Uh, that was 40 years ago...

What you are noticing now is the fallout from the Jewish Liberal Revolution that was 40 years in the making. The creation of the welfare state (LBJ's Great Society). The 60s conterculture reversal of all values. The inversion of racial and gender hierarchies. As you can see from Obama & Hillary, the White man is being replaced by the Black man and women in power. Although with Jews and English as their puppetmasters. Remember, the FRB controls our money supply - and guess who it's run by?

Anyhow, this has all caused a gradual societal collapse. All these increased personal benefits and race/gender-based affirmative action aren't cheap, ya know? The more a country moves away from a meritocracy, the less competitive it becomes. Unions, in particular, killed most of our industry. As did lawyers. We are now a bloated corpse floating down the river.

China sells our middlemen products - who then mark them up maybe 8X. China is not profiteering here. It is actually the US importers who are making the bulk of the profit. And the American public who demands something for nothing.

It's easy to scapegoat China with all the Zionist press and anti-China rhetoric, but really that's a very biased viewpoint. Of course they are never going to point the finger at themselves - but always someone else. For example, Israel oppresses Palestinians FAR worse than China oppresses Tibetans. And Palestinians have been continuously rioting for decades now. But, they get little press and cast as the villains by the Zionist press vs the Tibetans as victims. And meanwhile, Israel also gets the lion's share of our foreign aid. :rolleyes:

But if you want to start only buying American and paying double for inferior products - go ahead and see how much "better" your life would be without China for yourself.

BTW, keep in mind that China became the way it is after Jews imported Communism into it. So, the irony here is that they are now complaining about the very thing that they created.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
I totally agree with you Princebeavis. The only people who are really benefiting from trade with China is the importers/ manufactures/investors (at least in the short term), and China. By the time you figure in the low quality/contaminated products that are way marked up in price, the lost jobs and tax revenue, there's if anything a net loss to the average consumer and working person, and America in general. The real costs are as always being passed onto each every average American, and the benefits are going to a few individuals. But there's so much blame to go around for this from the American and chinese government down to the American and Chinese consumers and workers.. It's kind of like femininism, there's not much you can do about it now lol. But what's the most aggravating thing is you'll find people who will defending a messed up system even while they're being harmed by it.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
wayword said:
But if you want to start only buying American and paying double for inferior products - go ahead and see how much "better" life would be without China for yourself.
OK I agree somewhat with some things you said, but how in the hell are you going to say American made products are inferior to Chinese made or products made any where in the world for that matter? It's claims like these that demonstrate the stupidity of consumers. And the reason you might pay double for an American made product is because they have to meet the mark up the chinese made products have and make up for loss volume in sells. It's not all because of higher labor cost or taxes. People like to forget that lost jobs in American manufacturing hurts every single American.

Also unions didn't destroy American companies. They were doing just fine with unions in the past. Union workers spent a lot of money as consumers. There's no reason to hate them. And I like how people say American cars all sucked in the 70's. All cars sucked in the 70's and japanese cars were like clanky toys back then.

I'm definitely no fan of LBJ and communist, but during the Veitnam war you had China supplying the Vietnamese while a Republican administration went to China to open up trade. This was a really dumb and wrong thing to have done. Like I said the blame goes all around and not on just one or two groups.

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
OK I agree somewhat with some things you said, but how in the hell are you going to say American made products are inferior to Chinese made or products made any where in the world for that matter? It's claims like these that demonstrate the stupidity of consumers. And the reason you might pay double for an American made product is because they have to meet the mark up the chinese made products have and make up for loss volume in sells. It's not all because of higher labor cost or taxes. People like to forget that lost jobs in American manufacturing hurts every single American.

Also unions didn't destroy American companies. They were doing just fine with unions in the past. Union workers spent a lot of money as consumers. There's no reason to hate them. And I like how people say American cars all sucked in the 70's. All cars sucked in the 70's and japanese cars were like clanky toys back then.

I'm definitely no fan of LBJ and communist, but during the Veitnam war you had China supplying the Vietnamese while a Republican administration went to China to open up trade. This was a really dumb and wrong thing to have done. Like I said the blame goes all around and not on just one or two groups.
Read Consumer Reports. American products generally fall between Japanese/Euro and Chinese products in quality.

So, although agreed that Chinese products generally have the lowest quality right now - they are so ridiculously cheap that they have higher value for their price. Meanwhile, American products are just way too overpriced to justify their slightly higher quality.

Unions hogtie industry with red tape. A little workers' protection is fine, but it has just gone to ridiculous extremes.

Well, the irony here is that as China moves away from Communism more towards natural capitalism, liberal Jews are turning this country more Communist. And as we become mass consumers, it creates a demand for mass producers. But if we can't fufill that demand competently, someone else will. So, these role-reversals are causing the economic reversal that PB is noticing.

Remember, the US has actually already economically collapsed. We are $10 trillion in debt. China actually has a surplus. So, although we are living far higher lifestyles than them - in reality we are in deeper poverty because it's all based off hot checks we call the US dollar. You think the housing bubble is bad? One thing no one wants to talk about is our CURRENCY BUBBLE. :nervous: