Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Eye contact

Nikar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi all,

Just curious....if you see a HB chick regularly whom you never spoke to before but see each other often, who do you guys think if I make eye contact with her but not say anything?

I was thinking this might get her intrigued and she may just come up to me and initiate convo? Just a random thought, since the DJB mainly focuses on guys going up and doing the approach.

Thanks!
Nikar :)

PrinceBeavis

Banned
Reaction score
Whooooo! You're gonna look her in the eye! How DARING! I wish I had a pair that big!

Dang dude, just say hi to her. Just freakin' talk to her.

Reaction score
Nikar said:
I was thinking this might get her intrigued and she may just come up to me and initiate convo?
Wrong way to think.

You're the man, you should be taking that first step, even if it's a meek little "hi". Eye contact can only go so far, especially if you two are just passer-bys. You want to make her know that you're there and you're alive.

Break the ice. Don't know how? Do this: Next time you two walk by each other say, "Hi! My name is Nikar!" Or if you wanna twist it up a bit, just say you're shoes are untied, or you dropped something. Then say you're kidding with a smile or a laugh.

That's it, now start talking about bumble bees and applie pies :D

Nikar

Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL, thanks for the friendly advice, all! :)
I was just thinking of un-conventional ways. :D

schttrj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, i am also being unconventional here.

i have learnt that theres no fixed rule in the game of dating: it is just between you and the chick.

rule of the thumb calibrate according to the chick on the field!

here's my advice for you: if you think she is bold enough to make the move and you have the time, then give her strong eye contact like this says,"oh god! you caught me absolutely" and then turn away like you don't any mind to her. I promise you this works like magic! (remember according to the girl)

I tell you this particularly works with exceptional beauties. you challenge her and still it's fun for her!

but if she is shy one, just be friendly, have a comfortable eye contact and walk up to her and introduce yourself. keep the smile, dude!

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nikar said:
Just curious....if you see a HB chick regularly whom you never spoke to before but see each other often, who do you guys think if I make eye contact with her but not say anything?

Make sure you use protection when you make the "eye contact".

I was thinking this might get her intrigued and she may just come up to me and initiate convo?

Get her intrigued? You should be the one dong the intriging. Or can your ego not handle it?
Make sure you don't stare more than 5 seconds, or else she'll call the police.

MotownMack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Eye contact is fine and is a good subtle form of communication.

The areas where guys typically screw up, IMO....

In most cases, the woman will always break first if you hold eye contact too long.

1) If she returns the eye contact, and it last for more than a full second or two, don't break it out with at least offering a smile.

2) If you chose to to break it without smiling, break it slowly. Don't panic and look down or avert your eyes quickly. That shows lack of confidence or that creepy "I just got busted" demeanor.