Eye Contact With HBs

Reaction score
I've noticed a lot of talk on the forum about IOI's and what not, and I've seen a bunch of AFC's saying how they avoid eye contact at all costs. Pesonally, I think these guys are destined to stay at a AFC level if they are too scared to look at girls.

If a b'itch is hot, I'm going to check it out. It has nothing to do with me "boosting her ego" or anything like that. I just wanna get some.

I think eye contact is essential to getting chicks - what do you guys think?

Ojete

Don Juan
Reaction score
Eye contact is the first approach man!

If someone can't even do that, then they're destined to fail

Azidoro

Don Juan
Reaction score
Deus ex Pianoforte said:
Great...good to know I'm fuсked.
Me Three.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or perhaps you guys should be saying you're not fvcked.

Kev07

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bay Area, California, Currently in SoCal (UCR)
Luke!! said:
Yeh, i thought when you achieve 300 posts you can give a girl eye contact.
SARCASM
Wow bud you are dumb it dosent matter how many posts somebody has they could all be from asking questions, dosent mean he his an all mighty DJ yet

if you've been here for that long and still can't get yourself to make eye contact with a girl, then i don't know why the hell you're still up here.

but since he can, but jsut doesn't want to, that's a different story.

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her eyes are LASER BEAMS. IF YOU LOOK YOU WILL BE VAPORIZED!!!

Reaction score
Deus ex Pianoforte said:
Yeah, you're missing something. I CAN make eye contact with a girl, if I absolutely have to. But in day to day life I avoid it if at possible. In my experiences, eye contact does nothing but give the HB a little ego boost, and let her think..."Hell yeah. Another guy that I get to ignore out of spite."
Yup, exactly what I'm talking about fellas. Guys like this who have spent a reasonable amount of time on this site, whether that time was spent hopelessly arguing or indulging in advice is another argument, but nevertheless, guys like Deus who have spent a fair amount of time on this site and still think that avoiding eye contact is going to improve their game.

For some, there is no hope.

"Ego boost?" What the hell? Next time you and Rosie palm get together; think about all those ego's you didn't contribute to. Meanwhile, us real men will be boosting egos while finding new sperm receptacles.

Reaction score
Ace of Flames said:
There are some threads you just wish you could un-read.

This is one of those threads.

Yeah, me too man. I wish I didn't have to read Deus post about not wanting to look at girls in the eye. Some people find this life to be really hard, he must be one of them.

Guys like you and me have no problem. :yes:

By the way, Mitch Hedberg was the man. - "I like eating Kit Kat bars, except when I'm with 3 or more people."

Reaction score
Fellas, get a look at what Deus is saying now-

I actually consider my avoidance of eye contact with women one of my strong points.

(hold for laughter)

Congratulations, you aren't an AFC. What do you want, a medal?

The ability to make eye contact with HBs doesn't disqualify me from being an AFC, but it shows that at least I try.

6-heads lewis

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
youre a geek martin, why do you care so much about what someone else is saying?

and stop with the pathetic pre-pubescent attempts to rally an army to pick on someone, go jerk off to your pokemon paraphernalia

Reaction score
6-heads lewis said:
youre a geek martin, why do you care so much about what someone else is saying?

and stop with the pathetic pre-pubescent attempts to rally an army to pick on someone, go jerk off to your pokemon paraphernalia

Hey fellas, get a load of captain toronto over here. jerk off to pokemon? boy you don't know what you are talking about, im genuine looney tunes!

Reaction score
Deus ex Pianoforte said:
What exactly would be accomplished by trying something that one is doomed to fail? Take your medal for "trying", leave well enough alone, and take 6-heads lewis's advice.

Hmm... you are all about giving me medals. But here is what you can do with that medal (fellas, check out this comeback): you can turn it sideways, get some all surface cleaner, shine it up really good, smile at your reflection, and STICK IT UP YOUR CANDY ASS!

J/k- no I dont care if you cant talk to girls. It's just more for me and the boys

6-heads lewis

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
martinsherwood betrays his youth by quoting professional wrestler The Rock, a world-renowned scholar.

"Fellas", "the boys", please stop with this high school bullsht its childish, this isnt how-to-fake-notes-to-get-out-of-math-class.com

ENTITYvs.Predator

Reaction score
6-heads lewis said:
martinsherwood betrays his youth by quoting professional wrestler The Rock, a world-renowned scholar.

"Fellas", "the boys", please stop with this high school bullsht its childish, this isnt how-to-fake-notes-to-get-out-of-math-class.com
take it easy 6 heads, you are the one who is coming off like a playground bully. you need to get a grip on why you are here, martin is just making a point about Deus' inability to get women, i dont disagree.

Reaction score
6-heads lewis said:

just ignore him fellas

6-heads lewis

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol i guess i am getting worked up for no reason. bowing out. enjoy your discussion "fellas"