Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Eye contact question

Mjazz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So I have read you should always hold eye contact longer than the girl when you are looking at her, what about when it just gets kind of weird and awkward, should I just keep looking or what? What are switching from one eye to another until she lets up.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mjazz said:
So I have read you should always hold eye contact longer than the girl when you are looking at her, what about when it just gets kind of weird and awkward, should I just keep looking or what? What are switching from one eye to another until she lets up.
Only when you put on a stiff-face. With the perfect smile, strong eye-contacting can never go wrong.

-amoka

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here are a couple fair guidelines :

When you are talking look her in the eyes, when it's her turn to talk look away then back into her eyes untill it's your turn again.

OR

Hold eye contact untill she looks away then give her a 'breath' from your eye contact untill she locks eyes with you again.

Cancerian

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a hard time looking away. I tend to maintain eye contact of EVERYONE I am speaking to. I have to conciously remember to look away occasionally.

One time, this woman stopped by when I was still with my ex, to discuss this extra-curricular program that she was doing with little kids. She was strangely mezmerizing and attractive, so I maintained eye contact. After a couple minutes of this, she could barely function! Later, my ex mentioned the situation in a jealous tone of voice. I know that I wasn't scaring this woman because to this day when we run into each other, we talk like we are old friends.

Since then I have read that one should look away when talking or having job interviews, etc., because it can be intimidating otherwise.