Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Eye Contact, is it Creepy?

Indigo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been reading the boot camp article, which seems great and I'll follow it as much as possible. But for some reason I thought that making eye-contact with girls could make you look kinda creepy, or am I wrong?

StoneColdFox

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you make it with intent it's fine.

If you stand across the room and stare and her, make eye contact, and do that ALL night w/o approaching, or stare for a few hours then approach, it might be deemed a little creepy.

In passing if you make eye contact smile, say hi. Great way to show confidence.

And when you are talking to ANYONE. Make firm eye contact, it shows power, confidence and respect.

Being someone in the "business world" it kills me when i'm talking to someone one on one and they stare at the wall or their shoes and something thats not me.

Same goes for you, if you are talking to a girl you are approaching and you glance in her eyes then look down quickly, or you are staring at something else, this shows insecurity. A DJ or PUA or..any man for that matter is always confident, and eye contact is a confident trait.

Street_Fighter

Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel as if my eye contact is too strong at times and it sends the wrong message,at times it feels as if I am 'glarring' or 'mean muggin' when I am not,I can judge by their reactions to my eye contact.

Rebound Material

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
StoneColdFox said:
If you make it with intent it's fine.
What if your intent was to rape her?

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you think your eye contact is creepy, than you are right.
If you think your eye contact is a gift that you give her... you are also right.

Which one will you choose?

KomodoSolo

Reaction score
do it with a slight smile.. a mischievous smile..

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
Wherever the Dong guides me, but mostly Hawaii
It depends on if youre creepy or not. If your desperate to get laid, anxious about women, etc., it may come off wrong.

In general there are two types of women.

1. Respects strong eye contact and will lose interest if you break it first. These are usually attractive women with strong personalities. Make them look away first or they will walk away first.

2. Scared of eye contact and will avoid you. These are the shy girls. Make eye contact and smile and approach immediately.

Jon55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hold eye contact with her and just stand there across the room while rubbing your bellybutton with a straight face. That totally turns on girls.

Street_Fighter

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jon55 said:
Hold eye contact with her and just stand there across the room while rubbing your bellybutton with a straight face. That totally turns on girls.
for some reason I am invisioning Stewie from Family guy doing that lol :p

Hitman10000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't mind eye contact, I got a problem with people who stare for more than 3-5 seconds. By no means is it weak, I just don't like being stared at.

Rebound Material

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hitman10000 said:
I don't mind eye contact, I got a problem with people who stare for more than 3-5 seconds. By no means is it weak, I just don't like being stared at.
yea, i think theres a difference between eye contact and just gawking.

soxfan31

Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl im working on is weird with eye contact. She is a very outgoing person when we are at the bars with everyone else, but when around me she is very distant with eye contact and almost never can look me in the eyes, only rarely when we are having a really good conversation. Every other girl i basically talk to holds eye contact regularly with me when talking. Eye contact do's and don'ts are different with different types of girls.

ViciousDADogg

Don Juan
Reaction score
Practice picturing fvcking a girl as you two interact. Then make eye contact with her, and disengage your eyes just to look at her lips. She'll get hypnotized by that.