Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

eye contact game

icequake_00

Don Juan
Reaction score
Excellent excellent post PS. Keep it up as it stands as inspiration for us newbies.

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Really good post

I didn't get through all three pages here because the initial post is really all one needs. It's priceless.

I'm sort of the hesitant guy Player mentions in his post and I think working on the eye contact game can help one in being more aggressive.

The older I get the more I lean to the quit-goofing-around and let's get down to business mode. Frankly, I'm tired of the internet dating, the cat-and-mouse game, the he said/she said, all the crap. I'm too old for this sh-t and have a career and interests to be concerned with, not worrying about the whole "game" of love.

I'm gonna try and work on this eye contact game. These are the kind of posts that are really helpful, not the ones trying to get into a woman's psyche because the woman's psyche is impossible to decipher!

Thanks Player!

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Really good post

Originally posted by WestCoaster
These are the kind of posts that are really helpful, not the ones trying to get into a woman's psyche because the woman's psyche is impossible to decipher!
Now WC you know understanding a woman's mind is easy! Just remember these three simple rules:
1-Women are completely insane except on Monday & Wednesday.
2-Friday and Sunday they are patially rational.
3-The first two rules only apply on Tuesday, Thursday and alternating weekends.

See? It's easy!;)

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Uh ...

... now I'm more confused than before.

I think I'll just become a monk.

TurboLover

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

This post is GOLDEN. Thank you wise ones. *bows forward and slowly walks backwards away from the computer*

:cool:

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just read Gunwitch again. He has some solid advice on breakups and the like.

Some of his stuff is a bit harsh, but can't say I disagree with much.

The only thing is about sexual state. I think it is important, but you must be extremely careful to not come off as a needy, horny guy. There is a line that must not be crossed.

DivSen

Reaction score
i know it's a little late to reply on this post... but Player_Supreme, man, you are my personal god!

Before I read your text I thought that it was wrong to keep eye contact until she looks away. I thought that, when they look at you, you’ve got to look for about 5 seconds and the look away, or else it’ll become scary/freaky for them.

But then I tried your tips… un-be-****in-lievable! It works like a charm. (of course you have to be “chosen” before it works) but it’s even more effective then I could’ve imagined!
Bedroom eyes/voice and eye contact are thé cards that you have to play in order to score.

Btw. It’s also worth reading the Gunwitch Method (http://gunwitch.fastseduction.com)

Grtzzz, your humble servant :)

Black Casanova

Don Juan
Reaction score
Those of you that are talking about being "chosen"

how do you know when yo're chosen without using eye contact beforehand?

NorPacWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, you will have to make eye contact to recognize that someone else is trying to make eye contact with you. Simple, isn't it?