Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

eye contact game

Reaction score
Seduction is a game and it has it's rules. The woman must choose you before the game can begin.

ONce she chooses, then eye contact begins. Eye contact is an acknowledgement of the proccess of seductions is allowed to begin. It show's ownership. You own her!

This is why I always say that you don't look at, talk to or show interest in any woman who does not choose you. To do so is to give up power.

Your power is in your anonymity and your arrogance. Your distance is your protection.

Let me break this down:

A Seducer has power. If you chase after a woman you lose your power. Your admitting to her that she has value. And the harder you chase after her the more that value will go up.

Fidel Castro is the absolute power in Cuba. But put him on American soil and he has no power. In cuba he is chosen. Here he is just a symp running around with no power. We do not chose to give him any value.

When a woman chooses you she gives you value. So when she starts making that eye contact thing then your seduction can begin.

Most of the time I will just walk over and take her. Why bother dancing around and playing games when she has already bought into me.

I've gotten numbers withing 30 seconds once the choosing process is acknowledged.

It is here that many fools will blow it. They will wait around wondering and hemming and hawing and then go over to her and stammer out some words.

My fellow seducers. Fear not. It's not that serious once she chooses you. It's all down hill and your hand is on the break. You choose how long it will take to get to the bottom...(as in her bottom).

All that dating crap is for the birds. Why increase her value by playing the dating game and buying her gifts when she is already into you? I think in sales it's called over selling.

There is a dance that is done when eye contact is made.

You must establish dominance in that first moment. Start with the look into the back of her head. Then slowly look from her feet back up to her eyes and do not look away first. This is important...cause the first one to look away loses!

A woman will test you to see if you will smile also. do not! look at her like your evaluating her worth. this will place you on a higher platform psychologically than she is.

In seduction where you sit is important in her head. You must be above her! From this platform you will feel all of the self confidence that you need. Why? Because you've put yourself above her mentally.

It's like being over a child in your head. You don't worry about a kid who doesn't like you now do you!

Women need for you to show your superiority, at least this is what I've found to be true.

And it starts with your eye contact!

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post Player!

This is why I always say that you don't look at, talk to or show interest in any woman who does not choose you. To do so is to give up power.

Your power is in your anonymity and your arrogance. Your distance is your protection.

Let me break this down:

A Seducer has power. If you chase after a woman you lose your power. Your admitting to her that she has value. And the harder you chase after her the more that value will go up.
I made a comment awhile back in another thread:

"Boys chase Girls, and Women pursue Men"

Well I got flamed all over the place for saying that. Guys were telling me why do you even come to a place like Sosuave if you aren't interested in chasing tail? Or one guy said you can't just stand there and expect chicks to become attracted to you. You HAVE to chase them.

I argued my point for a while but eventually gave up. It was obvious no one was getting it.

You make some great points throughout your post but I think the most important one of all is:
You must establish dominance in that first moment. Start with the look into the back of her head. Then slowly look from her feet back up to her eyes and do not look away first. This is important...cause the first one to look away loses!

A woman will test you to see if you will smile also. do not! look at her like your evaluating her worth. this will place you on a higher platform psychologically than she is.

In seduction where you sit is important in her head. You must be above her! From this platform you will feel all of the self confidence that you need. Why? Because you've put yourself above her mentally.
I hope people are paying attention because This is IT!!! This is by far the most important thing a young guy could learn from this site.

Think of all the young bucks who come to this place to learn about the game. They get all this knowledge in their heads and they get all excited about becoming a real player with the ladies. So they head out into the world and what do they do? They chase. And in doing so they show their weakness. This is precisely the reason so many guys around here struggle.

This one gets my vote for the Bible.

Peace

Pulsar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post Player_Supreme. I was wondering though what your opinion of Gunwitch Method is because there seems to be some commonality between your approach and GWM????

Reaction score
Originally posted by Pulsar
Great post Player_Supreme. I was wondering though what your opinion of Gunwitch Method is because there seems to be some commonality between your approach and GWM????
Never heard of it. But as I was waiting for this response box to open up since it takes all got dam day now...lol..I saw that you have a link.

I will check it out later and let ya know what I think.

Reaction score
Originally posted by Slickster
Good post Player!

I made a comment awhile back in another thread:

"Boys chase Girls, and Women pursue Men"

Well I got flamed all over the place for saying that. Guys were telling me why do you even come to a place like Sosuave if you aren't interested in chasing tail? Or one guy said you can't just stand there and expect chicks to become attracted to you. You HAVE to chase them.

I argued my point for a while but eventually gave up. It was obvious no one was getting it.

You make some great points throughout your post but I think the most important one of all is:

I hope people are paying attention because This is IT!!! This is by far the most important thing a young guy could learn from this site.

Think of all the young bucks who come to this place to learn about the game. They get all this knowledge in their heads and they get all excited about becoming a real player with the ladies. So they head out into the world and what do they do? They chase. And in doing so they show their weakness. This is precisely the reason so many guys around here struggle.

This one gets my vote for the Bible.

Peace
chasing is for chumps and when you chase you get a chumps catch!

No wonder so many heads get dissed. They don't wait like a vampire to be invited in. I think I posted that I have a 100 percent success rate and this is why.

I don't chase nuthin that ain't choosin me. But like a master vampire if they invite me in...I come in to own their souls.

If these young cats can understand the dance of this game they would stop all this whinning and hemming and hawing and really start getting laid out there.

These guys need to work on their inner game! I can't stand the main posting board any more slick. It makes me wanna puke that men have devolved to that level.

When I met Tanya a current of mine about a year ago. I didn't even have a voice. I did it with the eye contact. She bowed to my masculinity and I just went over and took her hand and off we went to the dance floor.

That is how it should be!!!!!

Pulsar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Player_Supreme
Never heard of it. But as I was waiting for this response box to open up since it takes all got dam day now...lol..I saw that you have a link.

I will check it out later and let ya know what I think.
Thanks dude, I'd really appreciate your opinion on it since that's one of the methods I'd like to make 'core' about me...

Reaction score
I am about half way through with the report. This is almost a mirror of what I preach. I'm amazed. Your on the right track with this method.

I have a post called the states of beingness or something like that on this site. He call's it a state of hornyness or something like that. We are almost talking about the same thing.

I preach going out with your game face on and he further defined it as a look of horniness and bedroom eyes.

Someone posted that in all of my photo's I look like I'm stoned in my eyes or half asleep.

Game recognizes game. And game is game!

Pulsar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am about half way through with the report. This is almost a mirror of what I preach. I'm amazed. Your on the right track with this method.

I have a post called the states of beingness or something like that on this site. He call's it a state of hornyness or something like that. We are almost talking about the same thing.

I preach going out with your game face on and he further defined it as a look of horniness and bedroom eyes.

Someone posted that in all of my photo's I look like I'm stoned in my eyes or half asleep.

Game recognizes game. And game is game!
Yeah I thought it did seem similar to a lot of your views, so I was curious to know what you thought...Read it all if you get time, coz I was wondering though..do you think that Gunwitch Method is basically all you need to at least get some good effectiveness and form the core of becoming good at seduction?

I've been using a bit of GWM but I haven't gone all the way, because I have a few hangups that I need to sort out first (but they are well on their way to being sorted)..and I look forward to commiting fully to GWM..but you know, I wanted to fully commit myself to the best stuff..that is most likely to work, not to some crappy lines or patterns that may or may not work.

Reaction score
Yeah I thought it did seem similar to a lot of your views, so I was curious to know what you thought...Read it all if you get time, coz I was wondering though..do you think that Gunwitch Method is basically all you need to at least get some good effectiveness and form the core of becoming good at seduction?

I've been using a bit of GWM but I haven't gone all the way, because I have a few hangups that I need to sort out first (but they are well on their way to being sorted)..and I look forward to commiting fully to GWM..but you know, I wanted to fully commit myself to the best stuff..that is most likely to work, not to some crappy lines or patterns that may or may not work.
Done! The GWM works around hang ups when you apply it 100%. I cannot see how a person could fail to get laid using this method.

In this program you either get laid or you get rejected. There is nothing else. There are no dates, no phone numbers exchanged.

He uses what is called the take-away. This is old school pimp style. Take the ho away from her environment and isolate her.

When she is isolated from her friends and peers it is so much easier to seduce her.

The only thing I do not do is chase after ho's. Which is why I have 100 % success rate. I may try his methodology soon...the closest I can say that I've done recently is when I met this fine 1/4 black 1/4 indian 1/2 mexican girl recently at a book store...but she opened the door by choosing.

I've learned from the pimp game that ho's do do the choosing.

Let me know about your success record with this style.

Pulsar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Done! The GWM works around hang ups when you apply it 100%. I cannot see how a person could fail to get laid using this method.

In this program you either get laid or you get rejected. There is nothing else. There are no dates, no phone numbers exchanged.

He uses what is called the take-away. This is old school pimp style. Take the ho away from her environment and isolate her.

When she is isolated from her friends and peers it is so much easier to seduce her.

The only thing I do not do is chase after ho's. Which is why I have 100 % success rate. I may try his methodology soon...the closest I can say that I've done recently is when I met this fine 1/4 black 1/4 indian 1/2 mexican girl recently at a book store...but she opened the door by choosing.

I've learned from the pimp game that ho's do do the choosing.

Let me know about your success record with this style.
Great to hear your opinion that you think this stuff will work and yeah if you decide to use this stuff, I'd like to hear how it goes adn what you think of it :)

"Let me know about your success record with this style."
I'm nothing more than a beginer in the seduction realm but I've been looking for the best things to internalise and apply. I've started to internalise GWM but have held back from fully applying it for other reasons. (but I will get there with it)

I've been trying to improve myself in other areas so that I can be more confident and have my **** together. I've been losing weight and trying to get fit, trying to improve my communication skills, massively improving my EC (which has made the biggest diff of all) and yeah, just general confidence is improving and I can now handle rejection far far better now than before. I'm also fairly close to finishing my studies so I can get into a career I'm interested in.

Basically I've been improving myself and coz I was SUCH a chump before I never did much approaching or had anything to do with chicks (I actively avoided them) coz I knew it was pointless back then to approach. But now that I've gotten my **** together a lot more I"m finding that by avoiding them then, has given me a BIG advantage over most guys now coz I didn't ahve to go through any real painful experiences with them and so now I"m learning the 'real' way to deal with women and am finding so much easier in actually applying it to my thinking...

So yeah, I am new but I am improving all the time and when I fully commit to something, I fully commit to it--no ifs or buts...so I'm looking foward to applying GWM and other key ways of thinking more and more as I improve.

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good sheet player

So you say, whoever looks away first loses. Can you do into more depth. If a girl looks away when the staring game starts how does this give you power?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Originally posted by Skel
Good sheet player

So you say, whoever looks away first loses. Can you do into more depth. If a girl looks away when the staring game starts how does this give you power?
looking away show subservience. It put's a woman in her place

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't stand the main posting board any more slick. It makes me wanna puke that men have devolved to that level.

I can only concure... talk about going downhill with useless sh#t.

On another note...

I think most guys that are successfull with women use this kind of technique when approaching.

I don't do the "stare at her until she looks away" Or "check her out up and down"....

But I definitely use EC times 2.

When I approach a woman I know almost 100% that I'm going to bag her. Of course that's just half the battle - you've got your "In" and now it's upto your social skills. You can still fvck it up at this point - but your way ahead of the others.

Perhaps I should try the "Hold her stare" and "check her you and down to evaluate her".....

Next time I'm out I'll try that and let you know how it all works.

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i read a story about this guy that was at a gym, and it all started with eye contact.... by the way i already posted this story in another thread but this shows so much.

so this guy was at a gym he was doing his thing working out,and between sets he would establish eye contact with some really hot girl who was by the dumbell rack.... but he didnt have intentions to go over and talk to her. however he had to get a couple of dumbells for his next work out, and as he got close the girl said " i have a boyfriend." without even thinking this guy just said "oh thats great, good for you. (he paused and then he continued in a lower tone) i know is probably an accomplishment for you but to the rest of the world is normal, so you might not want to go telling every stranger you see" and just walks away.

so 5 mins later the girl comes to him, apologizes, tell him that shes tired of loosers trying to pick her up, and asked him for his phone #. and keep in mind that this was an attractive woman.

perfect example of eye contact/ body language, ****y and funny, and indifference, works wonders.

but yea it all starts with eye contact, and being able to hold it until shes the one that looks away.

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like this post. Keep it up! ;)

Reaction score
Pulsar:

The state of mind he is talking about is the same one that I do when I start talking to a woman that has shown interest in me.

It works!!! It took me a day to realize that what he is talking about is the same thing that I do when I'm doing what I call projecting at a woman.

I get all sexual/sensual and sexy on her. I lower my eyes and my voice changes to a softer version. I project sexual thoughts at her.

Yeah that shyt works like a charm. I am constantly being told by women that they think I am so sexy. And it's only because I start acting like I'm sexy, at least I believe that is the reason.

I've never thought about trying this on every woman that you come accross out there in the streets. Now I can see the benefit of changing my game face.

I developed a masculine energy that I project. But now it might be interesting to project a sensual game face instead and observe the results.

To be in this state you must be in touch with your sensuality. You must know what it feels like to be sensual and passionate. Then you tap into that feeling and project it ******ds. When your in that state you move in 1/2 time. That means slower. Your movements become smoother and calmer and you feel sexy.

I hate talking about this but I think it's important. Yeah a macho dude like me uses this shyt. I tried to teach this buddy of mine this but it didn't take. He is German bred and those guys stay stuck in the hardness of their minds.

To get there you gotta be connected to your body. You must be in touch with how your body derives pleasure and tap into that also.

When I project this at women...they too start going into that state. If you've ever watched the old madonna videos with blatant sexuality in them then you know what I'm talking about.

For me I come from a dance and acting background. So it's no problem for me to get there.

What I've noticed is that when you tap into that sexual state of being, women fall like a stack of cards. They become intensely turned on.

I will let you know how it works on a daily basis.

juanstepatatime

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sexual state. Women choose first. Then you get EC. Gotcha. I read the Gunwitch thing which makes sense as well. A bit confused at how this works with really ugly guys though.

So... GW says that if you are a 1 looks and 10 effort, then you get your 5.5's fairly regular. But if have 1 looks, how do you get the women to choose you with any kind of frequency? If they never choose you to begin with cuz yer really damned fugly, how do you jumpstart the process? Be in a sexual state ALL the time? (doesn't that come across as desperate?)

Reaction score
Originally posted by juanstepatatime
Sexual state. Women choose first. Then you get EC. Gotcha. I read the Gunwitch thing which makes sense as well. A bit confused at how this works with really ugly guys though.

So... GW says that if you are a 1 looks and 10 effort, then you get your 5.5's fairly regular. But if have 1 looks, how do you get the women to choose you with any kind of frequency? If they never choose you to begin with cuz yer really damned fugly, how do you jumpstart the process? Be in a sexual state ALL the time? (doesn't that come across as desperate?)
I think what gunwitch is saying is that it doesn't matter if you look ugly or not as long as you put a woman in a sexual state...then she will bone anything. He isn't talking about dating a woman just getting laid.

And you put her in the sexual state by being in one yourself and she will start to mirror you. I had never thought about this but that is exactly what happens when you approach a female acting sexual and sensual...soon she is also.

Since I do most of my hunting in a night club and as I've posted dance is one of my talents and I love sensual dancing (like old madonna videos) this is a easily done thing for me.

Or if I have a woman in my bedroom I do the sensual state and she get's there too.

What gunwitch is saying is do it everytime you talk to a woman and she will follow your state right into bed. Brilliant. Stupid me has never really done that outside of the club or bedroom or on the phone.