Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Eye contact confusion

flint

Don Juan
Reaction score
So a lot of people on this forum say eye contact is a very telling sign but I'm confused about what it tells, and if its situational.

I mean does a girl holding eye contact with you "a little longer than usual" always signal attraction if it's accompanied by a smile? Or what about when you're having a conversation with a girl who holds eye contact with you a lot, that's supposed to signal attraction too? That situation seems more like something you would just normally do.

I'll give you a couple of examples so you get what I mean.

1) You're walking down the street and you see a girl walking toward you. As you get closer she looks up and you catch each other's eyes. As you hold contact you give a smile and she smiles back the entire time.

2) You're making fun of a girl like she's you're bratty little sister and she's laughing and you're both holding eye contact the entire time.

So can't the girl just be friendly in either situation? Or is eye contact just supposed to be used as a clue to go for a number/move things foward?

HarlequinMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Holding eye contact means time for you to progress....see how they respond to kino (kino you back or pull away) then see how they respond to kiss (give you cheek or lips)

russell

Don Juan
Reaction score
eye contact if you are passing warrants a "hi" but if you are in a social setting and you make some solid eye contact it doesn't necessarily mean they want to fvck you. it's more like your queue to approach. have a conversation, but don't expect to get your d|ck sucked right then and there.

francoatgrex

Don Juan
Reaction score
Eye contact is somewhat important but it's importance is exaggerated in our society by all the self-help book garbage. What eye contact may mean is that the person is not repulsed by you and by what you're saying and he/she is paying attention seemingly, that's all. And like someone said, a lot of guys make eye contact when talking to each other, doesn't mean they want to ride each other necessarily.

GuanYu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
HarlequinMan said:
Holding eye contact means time for you to progress....see how they respond to kino (kino you back or pull away) then see how they respond to kiss (give you cheek or lips)
Is there a difference between cheek kiss or lips? Would it be a good idea to NEXT if you go for a lip kiss and she gives you the cheek? Reason why I ask is this just recently happened to me and the girl isn't totally letting her interest be known (she's playing the game pretty much)