Eye Contact America/Britain

The Monolith

Don Juan
Reaction score
A few questions about eye contact. There's this girl I like who seems to like me, we talk alot and she smiles etc. however she gives me very little eye contact, the only exception is when she's drunk, when she's drunk I get lots of EC, hugs, she dances with me and talks to me more than usual. She isn't shy, but when sober she gives me mixed signals eg. a bus jorney where she avoided my gaze the entire trip. Also, I'm British and I think EC rules here are different to America where it seems to be very important. If anyone could shed some light on this I would be grateful.

Charm&Style

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
female attraction, which includes EC, is the same every where you go. It doesnt matter where we live, the point is humans all become arroused and attracted to mostly the same features.

Anyways your case is strange to me, because even unintrested girls give EC when they talk to you, but you say she gives masses amount of EC when shes not sober...

Are you sure she isnt a shy girl, maybe she doesnt feel comfortable around you yet...

The Monolith

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think she's comfortable around me, she asks me to walk to our campus together and she was raving about me to her friend (who later kissed me). when she's talking directly to me she will look. She gives EC to other guys that I know she doesn't like, but outside conversation she only gives me quick glances if anything. When she does look at me she has this strange look that's either the 'dear in the headlights' look that I've read about or something completely different. Anyway this is really confusing but thanks for any help.

Charm&Style

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this girl...has she been in any relationships before...or is she the realy goody pure angel type of girl.

i remember i had met a girl that had never been with any guy, at the first 2 months she would give me the 'dear in the headlights' look. She didnt want me to think she was easy, desprate for a guy, slvty, w/e...anyways after a while she changed, i guess i kinda took her from a good girl...to a bad one :nervous:

anyways dont focus on her a lot, comunicate with other chicks.

The Monolith

Don Juan
Reaction score
She has been in relationships, and I'm not making my interest known yet as she's involved with someone, I'm trying to focus on other girls i.e. her friend. but the looks she gives me, I might be imagining it, what exactly is dear in headlights, is it wide eyed with a blank expression?

Charm&Style

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes.

bro if shes involved with someone then...

:cuss:

how could you say she likes you when shes involved with someone else and doesnt even want to look at you straight in the eyes. Obviously the only reason she was that way with you when you 2 were in your basement is because no one else was around.

She prbly c's you as a friend. Seriously go after her friend, and if anything, if she realy was intrested things would change for you two.

But back to reality shes involved with another dude.

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's involved and giving you mixed signals ??

Do you know what an attention *****bag is ?? You're involved with one, either enjoy the flirting or stop wasting your time and fvck her best friend ;) No doubt she finds you attractive or valuable, but that don't mean she's ATTRACTED to you enough to jeapordize with her current bf...

It's always good when u get an attention *****, it reminds you that you are attractive or interesting or something, because they only want attention out of a guy that's deemed valuable or attractive... use it to boost your ego and just enjoy it for what it is, don't try to get with the girl... happy pimpin !

-Cod3r