Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Eye Brows

Buck Naked

Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you guys trim your eye brows? I use a comb and the sideburn trimer on my elect. razor, but their has to be a more effective way.

DJ Fedorov

Don Juan
Reaction score
they have really small pairs of siccors that work pretty good and if theres and little stray hairs around then just tweeze them out.

tamales

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Might be too gay for you guys but in this case, get professional help. No waxing is necessary unless they are very very bushy aka unibrow. I mean don't go for the arch(like me, or Linda Evangelista model) but having your hair dresser if you guys have one, not your barber (I mean yikes)clean you up can make a HUGE difference. I don't recommed doing it yourself unless it ain't that bad. Period. So how bad is it?

Brows can make a big difference and honestly, those men with bushy cushy eye brows tend to have great, dark hair. Just my experience. And better to have the problem of removing hair or trimming then none at all. Either way you can still be a stud. Women are so not that picky when it comes to that. Gosh, it's so unfair how WE have to look great and a fat bastard can land a hot chick. But rarely do you see an ugly chick with a hot guy. Unless, she's loaded... JK But you understand. But then again to land those babes... Oh nevermind. So eyebrow man, I say....

Ask your hair dresser to do you:) The next time you get a hair cut. Or another gal who is good with a pair of tweezers and scissors. Need both to do a great job. And again no waxing unless it is really bushy and then you will still need to trim.

Also, I recommend looking into any sort of Tweezerman products. Including nose hair clippers. I know a lot of men who have bought Tweezerman products and it has made a world of difference. They even have a lifetime gaurantee on their products.

Good luck:)
Tamales

PS If you care check out my beauty tips on the anything else thread for additional tips. And oh yeah, how many of you dudes shave your chest or down unders. I once knew a man who did that. LOL... And shaving his down unders was very very nice. The chest I am not so sure. I loved it but do you men think its gay? Very nice but it depends on the man.

Sorry to thread jack. If that. Good luck. I am sure your brows tho are just dandy. And never use any sort of hair removal product unless you are good with a Q-tip. That might also do the trick. Just depends on the person.

SIWrx

Don Juan
Reaction score
i shave my chest (though theres not much there anyway) and down under. I shave every other day or 2. I leave the hair on my stomach, but if i ever work out enough to get a nice 6pack going, ill shave it too.

tamales

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Come to think of it. He did have a great build. Sigh... But moving on. So yeah, shave there too when you can. I just find it interesting cuz men either do or are like no way that's gay:) The ones who do tho I now know to watch out for. Sort of DJ ish.. JMO tho.. The funny thing is how any man regardless, wants his woman shaved. Again, not to thread jack but waxing or shaving for women, do you notice a difference and what turns you on. I prefer a nice strip. A single strip and very clean all around. Not heart shaped. That's a little out there:)

Good luck on those abs and heck, shave then anyways. I am sure they are stellar. But hairy men are all that too. Not ape man but what a wide variety You know? LOL.

Tamales

vdk

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think eye brow grooming is important. Whenever I see a guy with long eye brows he WILL get noticed. For example our honourable Prime Mininster of Australia John Howard. A lot of people make fun of him about his stuttering voice AND bushy eye brows, but not as amusing as George Bush :D The idea is to remove the monobrow with tweezers and trim the eyebrow with small scissors.

Cheiradawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
plucking