Extremely rich girl, is she an AW? Mature Man?

Guybrush

Don Juan
Reaction score
I met this girl recently at a pool party. I acted very cool, adopted a C/F attitude, had lots of fun with her and attracted her. I really didn't like her in the beginning so let's say she attracted me as well.

The pool party went very well, we ( a couple of other people including me and her) ended up in her place and then everybody went back home. The following day, I invited her to my place to dinner, in the beginning she reluctantly said no, but when I insisted she wanted to come. It was a saturday night so she said she wanted to go out after dinner to which I agreed. Anyway, then we went back to her place again ( she said she needed to pick up something) and we spent the night there. One of her friends was actually in her apartment ( apparently he's visiting her for the weekend) so we stayed more than she said we would. Then we went out to some place she told the other guy to drive to, and she met up with a guy who seemed very close to her. They hugged each other in front of us and they looked intimate. Later on I asked whether he was her boyfriend and she said

- No we are just seeing each other ( whatever that means!)

I ended up sleeping at her place because it was too late when we came back and she didn't want to give me a ride. Next day, I woke up early and everybody was asleep. I felt like I was in a bad mood because of her ambiguous behaviour and plus the place was a huge mess... Beer bottles everywhere, kitchen is extremely dirty with dishes all over the place... I was disgusted, and judged that she was just an AW, I called a friend of mine to pick me up. Everybody was asleep so I left a note and got out. My friend dropped me to my place and 5 minutes later she showed up (with her brand-new Pontiac, yes she's extremely rich and spoiled).

She was worried that I was walking and she rushed out to find me. I invited her for a cup of coffee and took her action as a strong IOI. After all, why would she care to rush just after finding out that I walked out? Besides, she told me that she didn't have a boyfriend.

Then she invited me to her place to have breakfast with her friends and I joined ( I wish I hadn't)

We spent the whole day together at her place, watched movies and sometimes we were left alone but we never started kissing or making out. I don't know whether it's my fault but I think she should show some kind of interest to get closer. We sat next to each other ( and she's a heavy smoker, unfortunately) yet she wasn't like she wanted to kiss or make out.

After so many hours, I got really tired, and wanted to leave. John (her guy friend) was actually leaving too and he said he could give me a ride. Just before we were leaving she called her friend (that she was only "seeing") and they had a fight over the phone. And she made us hear the whole conversation. The guy was pissed b/c she was indirectly mentioning me as her guest and she wasn't making any sense. She was asking stupid questions and trying to hang up, and this really pissed him off. Then we left with her friend, John, who was staying with her and had to leave back to his hometown.

When I came home, I found her "boyfriend" on her facebook, and in his profile he's listed as " In a Relationship " ... So I think they are probably dating and that she's lying to me.

I think I am in dangerous waters and I should get the fvck out before I invest too much, but I wanted to hear your opinions.

This girl is so rich that while being a college student, she can buy shoes for like 700 dollars, driving a 100,000 Pontiac...

She act like she's interested but we can never escalate the kino, and sex is all I want at the moment.

Do you think should I next her? Or is it really me being an AFC by not pushing her today?

But I think that it should be really easy to see if the girl's in the mood for sex or not, right? If it's difficult like this, then there's something wrong.

Advice will be appreciated!

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just escalate and use her as a fvck buddy.

Honestly how hard is that?

Don't invest any emotions into her just tell her what it takes to get into her pants and when things seem to be getting too crazy for you to handle with her AW off the wall behavior eject.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9ZNYteW3ng

There's a vid for you to watch so you can see exactly how this girl is inside.

You can't love em enough to make em better.

So yeah if you proceed no invested emotions or believing her bullsh!t stories of abuse or neglect to get you feeling all sad and or guilty for her. Don't let her inside your mind. Tell her lies about your own life so when she inevitably tries to use what you tell her about yourself against you to guilt trip you or hurt you it will have no effect.

Edit: And since you said you want sex from her try to get her isolated with you somehow and see if she will take on the sexual aggressor role out of boredom. If that doesn't work make up some story of fantasy love about you wanting to meet the perfect girl that can finally give you all the love you've been searching for your entire life. Mention fictional girls that you think may be possible candidates and then pull back and say you just don't know if they are the ones you are really looking for or not. The idea with this is to trigger her own fantasies of ideal love. She will think she has finally met someone who understands her and can play the role of the ideal man and then she will want your c0ck for a while until you inevitably dissapoint her in some trivial and arbitrary way she will blow way out of proportion to justify leaving you for someone else.

If neither of these ideas works ignore her at another social gathering and hit on other chicks. Jealousy games momentarily make them mad but they will eventually want to reclaim their lost ego validation and prove they are still hot enough to win you back.

Guybrush

Don Juan
Reaction score
Excellent post KX thanks a bunch. I wish I could rep you more, but apparently I need to spread it a bit more.

This is not working. After reading your post, I went back to her apartment to hang out. She insisted that the guy she saw the other day was neither her lover nor boyfriend. She accepted my invitation (of getting together) even though she has a test tomorrow ( actually a few hours later)...

And we spent like 4 hours together, watched Basic Instinct2 from the beginning till the end, but again no kissing or sex...

At some point I told her to sit next to me but she just pretended like she didn't hear it.

There's no problem when I kino her, she's comfortable with my touches - but still I can't escalate.

And it's difficult to escalate while you are watching a movie.

But I think she's really interested. Is it my fault ? Is she playing with me ?

Jophil, and Latinoman ! Where are you my sage idols ?

Edit: We literally spent the whole weekend together. We were together for more than 40-50 hours in the last three days. But when we sit next to each other, occasionally she repositions herself to carefully not touch me. And if I subtly insist, she'll just wake up and not sit back next to me. She looks like she's having fun and she never turned down any of my invitations ( I invited her to dinner, and then I invited myself to her place for coffee, she invited me for breakfast etc...)

I know that she's not very conservative and we talk comfortably about sex, ex-relationships and everything. There's one ingredient missing but I can't figure out what that is ? Am I supposed to grab her and kiss her out of the blue ? She usually plays with her hair, occassionally touches her breasts, and usually sits next to me.

But still, apart from these subtle details she doesn't look like she wants me to make a move.

I know I am overanalyzing and excited here, but the same thing is happening to me too frequently, lately!

The ouverture part of my game is going well and sharp, I have initiative in creating attraction and dates, but when we get together, and alone, and everything is ready, I just can't go on.

What AFC part of my thinking should be killed forever?

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"She insisted that the guy she saw the other day was neither her lover nor boyfriend."

To quote my now dead idol George Carlin...

"BULLSH!T!!!!!"

If she's an AW you can rest assured she is fvcking and sucking him like Belladonna in a Peter North vid.

To preserve her childlike innocence however she tells you and others lies that they are just "friends" or someother lie so that she can kind of believe it too because to face the truth that she gets horny too and thus is not perfect as a result would just be too much reality for her to bear. That and the delusional preservation of innocence that I mentioned earlier in this paragraph.

Anyway did you try to kiss her at all?

If you haven't you could try a really smooth trick aliasguy told me that he does to chicks all the time.

If she wears earrings just make up some b.s about how pretty they are and lean towards her face to admire them. Do this gently and slowly and then move in for the kiss.

Guybrush

Don Juan
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:
"She insisted that the guy she saw the other day was neither her lover nor boyfriend."

"BULLSH!T!!!!!"

If she's an AW you can rest assured she is fvcking and sucking him like Belladonna in a Peter North vid.

To preserve her childlike innocence however she tells you and others lies that they are just "friends" or someother lie so that she can kind of believe it too because to face the truth that she gets horny too and thus is not perfect as a result would just be too much reality for her to bear. That and the delusional preservation of innocence that I mentioned earlier in this paragraph.

If you haven't you could try a really smooth trick aliasguy told me that he does to chicks all the time.

If she wears earrings just make up some b.s about how pretty they are and lean towards her face to admire them. Do this gently and slowly and then move in for the kiss.

Excellent, excellent... Preservation of childlike innocence.... I think that answers a lot of my questions. You are most probably right. I am sure she's fvcking and sucking him all the time. I could tell it... Plus the guy's saying they are in a relationship... So that's almost proving that she's lying.

About the kissing I didn't make a move no... But the next time I see her, I will do the awesome trick that you suggest, and I'll take the risk of rejection. If she even hesitates for a second - I'll next her ass so fast that she won't even see me leaving. : )

I have developed some solid DJ skills and my best weapon is to be able to NEXT in two shakes of lamb's tail.

KX - thanks for your attention and golden advice.

Lanceroni3

Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly, I think you are thinking about this waaaaaaay too hard. This is what girls do, they wonder all day about what other people think about them.

Who cares if she likes you or doesnt, or has a shaky relationship with her "friend". You should just initiate a kiss. If she refuses...NEXT! Unless you wanna stay best buddies forever. Which usually I would say no...but in the case that shes filthy rich, she could open whole new doors for you socially (and/or financially:cool: ).

She could just be toying with you to pass the time (since money isnt an issue, she could be bored all the time) make her other bf mad, or some other weird reason. Anyway its not our job to figure it out,

If you have interest, then you should have went for it a long time ago. And nextd her the minute she refuses. When she begs to spend time with you, tell her not until she stops giving you mixed signals.

This message was brought to you by AD's Machine. And the letter B.

aix237

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The last 3 chicks i have dealt with were AW's. the first one i dealt with i ended being in a fvcked up 2 yr ltr. Its true they fvcking lie all the time about sh1t. The last one is just plain ridiculous. If you know shes fvcking and sucking behind your back why wouldnt she ever do that to you? From my experience the only way to deal with them is to act like a total c0cky d1ck with no regard for them. they try to make a move reject their azz. do not initiate sh1t with them espically in the initial stages like you are in. Ill tell you a comparison between the two significant AW's i have dealt with and youll see the difference in the way you should act.

First AW:
Met her once and ignored her the next couple times. Then i decided one time to say hi when she saw me. I then said well heres my number call me. She called me that night and we started hanging out.

I never made any sexual advnaces with her. I just wanted to hang out as friends. she didnt like this. she would make sexual advances on me and I would just throw her off of me literally.

I never called her first, she would always call me. I started sleeping in her bed and would never try anything. we made out eventually here and there and thats all i allowed. it drove her crazy. she would pay for everything. I even told my friends im using her and she found out. haha she would still call me despite that. she would call me up to see if i would ask her to hang out all i would say is well ill see you later and hang up. she would call back right away and be like come over. then i would go over. she would always have afc's calling her at all times of the night etc and would just ignore them if i was with her.

It got to the point when she would call me up and ask me to be her bf when i only knew her for like4 weeks. (I think i fvcked by then like once or twice.) I said no way i dont even know you that well, she got crazy and i said go fvck someone else and stop asking me that. but she would just tell people we were just friends.

We still hung out and i still slept over. then one night we were out and her friend said you know she fvcked so and so the other night? i was like wtf i fvcked her the night before. then i just went off on her an dsaid she was a piece of sh1t and shes nothing and to go fvck herself and said to never talked to me again. she then proceeded to call me that night after i said the most hateful things to her like things ive never said to anyone. she then said i dont wanna lose you etc. then things were ok but i still didnt fvck her when she wanted it. she actually left her house when i was sleeping there to go fvck so and so. i woke up that morning in her bed when she got home and said fvck you im done and said the only way we are goin gto still talk and you want me in your life is if we are together cause this is ridiculous. she then sid ok we are bf and gf now.

sh1t was cool for a while thn she just looped back and got scandalous i think she cheated on me here and there and she was just straight up nuts. we broke up and she actaully went to some dude both of her best friends were fvcking when i was with her.

Second AW:
I knew she was an AW. everytime i saw her i would just be a d1ck to her and fvck with her. we ended up going to vegas together when she had a bf. me and her ended up hangin out a lot by ourselves. i just kept on telling her me and you would never get a long, youre like my ex, youre too much of a goody too shoes, i could never date you etc basically just disqualifying myself. so we had a good time and i qualified her and acted like she somewhat won me over.

from then i would see her out and never initiate with her. she would come up and start rubbing on me and grabbing my azz etc. with her bf standing right there. he even knew we shared a bed. anyways that sh1t went on for a month when i saw her out. i just made it like we were just friends. i asked her one time to come to a movie with me that we talked about seeing before. she d1ssed me and didtn reply. i deleted her number. then one day she called me and asked to hang out.

i was like uh wtf ok. from that day she slept in my bed like 20 days in a row. it was weird she threw herself on me. then she said we were dating and i was like cool and got soft let my guard down on her and started initiating kissing her etc. she wouldnt let me fvck her though. she said she wants to wait etc. i would try to and she would deny me . i started taking her out to places with my friends etc. she started using me and disrepescting me. i saw her kiss dudes and she would sleep in other dudes beds who were just her "friends". then i would call her out on her AW stuff. she would get p1ssed and bascially blamed me for fighting and thats her rationalization for ending it. i was doing a lot of sh1t for this helpless girl.

we broke up and i told her to say the fvck away from me. that day i said that she showed up at my house unnanounced to drop off my stuff.

next time i saw her she was hanging out with my friends i introduced her too. she tried to say hi and i did not say one word. the whole day she tried to say something to me like 10 times, i would not aknowledge her. later on that whatsoever. later that night i got fvcked up and ended picking up her an dher friend from the bars. i got out of the car and said something to her. her eyes lit up and was so excited. she was calling me babe etc. i told her to kiss me twice and she did. but when i asked her to sleep over she said no (i knew she would cause she said i was being an azzhole to her). she went to go sleep at her exs house. came back to my house the next morning and texted me where i was. we hung out a little bit that day and siad good thing were not dating you cant handle me, basically reframing with her. i just started acting like a friend and kept saying you cant touch me anymore and cant sleep over. she then said wtf and kept trying to touch me etc. so now im acting like a ****y d1ck and shes more responding and respectful and things are cooler. next time i see her i will problaby ignore even though she thinks things are cool between us. she will get upset.

you decide which way you wanna act. initiator or **** d1ck and wanna deal with someone fvcked up sh1t cause they love drama, will sabotage things and this will never end.

Guybrush

Don Juan
Reaction score
She is by far the most spoiled, corrupted girl I've ever seen. Such a waste...

She invited me over today for a "cup of cofee"... When I got there there were 2 guys and a girl and they were smoking weed and drinking beer.

She was constantly texting a guy, always talking about how he adores her and sh!t like that. I was disgusted but didn't leave to not be impolite. She then puked all over the place, and passed out. She's not even beautiful...

So hell with her social circle, her pvssy, her fancy car and messy apartment.

NEXT

slaog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guybrush said:
She is by far the most spoiled, corrupted girl I've ever seen. Such a waste...

She invited me over today for a "cup of cofee"... When I got there there were 2 guys and a girl and they were smoking weed and drinking beer.

She was constantly texting a guy, always talking about how he adores her and sh!t like that. I was disgusted but didn't leave to not be impolite. She then puked all over the place, and passed out. She's not even beautiful...

So hell with her social circle, her pvssy, her fancy car and messy apartment.

NEXT
From what I've read it seems she's in control and every time she invites you over to her place you come running.

Why not just ignore her. Thats the best thing to do for yourself and it'll drive her mad and build attraction. If it doesn't who cares she seems like the sort who messes people around.

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
slaog said:
From what I've read it seems she's in control and every time she invites you over to her place you come running.

Why not just ignore her. Thats the best thing to do for yourself and it'll drive her mad and build attraction. If it doesn't who cares she seems like the sort who messes people around.
I think the original poster needs to observe more. Watch how the other guys behave around her. Do they kiss her ass all the time? Do they come running when she calls? If so, do the opposite - she won't be used to that - she's spoiled, after all, take advantage of that.

The other dude sounded like he was whining on the phone to her, and questioning your presence.

If it was me, I wouldn't have even asked about him.

She's used to getting everything she wants handed to her. Don't hand yourself over to her - she will then perceive you as higher value than the other guys, and will want what she can't have.

The original poster is flirting dangerously with the friends zone, if he isn't already there.

Try to isolate her from her group/hangers on etc. Show her a good time, something a rich spoiled brat hasn't experienced before. Take her to a strip club or something.....you mentioned you talked about sex with her alot. Take her to a strip club and get her to buy you some lap dances. Be different from all her groupies.

Also, you are doing very little to generate attraction, except kino.

suavesuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont think a brand new pontiac makes her extremely rich.

Guybrush

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not the brand new pontica that makes her extremely rich,

it's her billion dollar daddy...

That's another story, but sorry for not pointing that out.

Sloag and DJuannabe are right on the spot. I'll plain ignore her. And I'll do it for my own sake. I made one final mistake ( which I don't wanna talk about here) but now I am done. I don't want anything now. I am running every time she snaps her fingers and I am just not that guy. She's just doing whatever she can do to convince me, and the rest of the night is her masturbation ( guys kissing up to her all the time...) so I am done. And I just want to cool my anger by dead NEXTing. Not only I am giving up on gaming her, but I am also removing her from my life. Anyway I gotta get up in an hour, and tomorrow is a big day.

Thanks a lot for the advice but this thread is closed.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:

"BULLSH!T!!!!!"

Hey GuyBrush, Listen to KX- his advice is the money.
THis chick collects guys like handbags You are the latest addition to her collection.
If you observe the way that she treats/ disrespects those other guys, then that is EXACTLY what you will receive when she finds her new shiny toy (the next guy after you) to play games with. You will then be merely added to the list of guys who she has toyed with for a few weeks until the gloss has worn off.

My advice - walk away now, and do NOT go back when she comes chasing you. and she will .

If you were a little more experienced I would suggest that you try to mold her into a FB but I think that this chick will be too hard to control and NOT worth all the effort. Secondly she is a skilled playa, even at her age. REmember that this princess has lived a life of INDULGENCE, courtesy of Daddys money. She expects to get what she wants, just because she wants it, without any effort or contribution on her part.
You are merely her flavor of the month .Bail now before you develop any "feelings"for this rich baitch AW.

Guybrush

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jophil... The big brother I never had...

Thanks for the golden advice.

It's amazing to see that you guys can "see it" by just reading the things I post here. Everything makes sense now.

I BAILED out.

Once and for all.